Effay skateboard brands

Effay skateboard brands.

big fan of the stuff polar puts out

also Welcome, because it still looks good when it's ripped to shreds and I'm a big fan of cruisers

All I see is a fedora.

Just got a Welcome board but just a normal popsicle. Love the art.

quasi.

Polar and Poetic

ew

Dude weed lmao

Idk if I should ask here but whats the easiest board to try and learn on??
I wanna get something for transportation and can't afford car or decent bike and don't wanna buy a Walmart one since they suck
I need something under 200 (below 130 best) that I can learn fast and get around town and be effay doing it

Don't listen to these guys. Salemtown makes some great longboards. Pretty much most brands have a line of longboards. What city do you live in/near? & you can easily get a good board for around 150-180 so please don't go to any shit retail chain

for transportation purposes, a used bike for 200 is gonna be better than any skateboard

yup pretty much this. skateboards are really not great for getting around

Hobby Stock Japan

>palace
>fuckingawesome
>europe
>bronze56k

If you want it mostly for getting around get a cruiser board. They have a smaller profile and bigger/softer wheels to make it a smooth ride. Don't fall for the penny board meme, they are made of mostly plastic and, while they work, are pretty junk. I would recommend a Landyachtz Dinghy.

The nice part about a cruiser is they are small are easy to carry around. A longboard is probably the best but they are actually pretty big and surprisingly heavy.

You're still going to have a pretty big learning curve no matter what you get. It is hard and you'll have to spend hours practicing just to get around normally without looking like an idiot. It isn't like riding a bike, if you stop doing it you'll lose all your progress. As far as transportation goes skateboarding is really only good for short distances. Get a bike or ride the bus.

If you want to be effay don't get a cruiser or a longboard. Get a normal ass skateboard and learn how to 3flip.

Lmao, anyone who actually uses their skateboard will never buy any of this shit. Not to mention it's overpriced af at $100 USD.

Their 80s shape Triger makes me hard

i don't think anyone would disagree with you, but that's not the only reason people skate.

i have one of their wacky shapes rn its rly cool. i got the hammerhead waiting for me when i break ths one too :-)

I have a dinghy and it kicks ass. I would recommend whatever this guy says.

really dope stuff. i dont skate though just my two cents

BA.KU. aren't a brand per se but they're pretty dope imho

ppl that don't know annynyyythinngggg about skate culture trigger the hell out of me

Why don't more brands make graphic grip tape?

>quotes the guy saying a bike is better for transportation than a skateboard
>sk8 culture triggered
Go buy your fucking cum stained golf wang vans faggot

>m-muh sk8 culture
this is my favourite meme of all time

"i dont know jack shit about skateboarding but i want people to think im in the right so i'll take the high road" please continue to educate me about the wild n waaacky creations braille has made into skateboards you literal god of xtremeness!

It really is summer

i really hope some of u can actually skate and not just "cruise"

why are you getting so triggered bro
go smoke some week B)))

because it's fucking useless, just DIY

>Implying anyone one who skates would skate in golf wang vans

>Triggered bushwick fixie fag found.

Fuck off you snowflake

any Veeky Forums longboard brands?

Sector 9

longboarding is not fa

thats the joke you fucking sperg

Learn up on what to look for in a board then check out Craigslist. I found a 200 dollar board for 50 in rabbit superb condition on there, I just looked around for a while. Good luck man skateboarding is fun

show us a pic of your miku please