COP OR NOT

COP OR NOT

Old one way above 300.

Cop/not?

why the fuck would you shave your arms

Don't know about guy in pic rel but i used to have one of these and it would often pull on the hair around my wrist, it was annoying as fuck so id shave around it

Where to cop

Nvm found it in reverse image search

why are you judging

Which ones lads? I'm starting to feel uncomfortable about wearing non boost sneakers but I'm a bit concerned about the elastic tongue thing on the raws and it's longevity. Anybody have them and can tell me how it's holding up?

Yes/no? £3500 new without papers

Depends on your peers. Watches can say a lot about a person. Normies will like this. Wealthy watch people will think this is horrible.

fucking ugly

Overpriced for no papers. Try to make it 3200, that's if the seller/dealer is reputable. Otherwise pass.

Gumsole or Triple Black?

Left or right for autumn weather?

Should I buy the new Chuck Taylor II High top in Parchment colour?

cop, I feel like it would look pretty cool in black
eh, it's kinda boring
no
Black if it has to be one of those but I think something without the vans stripe would look better
Blue, better color, better collar
I have them and they're nice, worth the $70. Quality is way nicer than standard converse for only 20 bucks more.

>Black if it has to be one of those but I think something without the vans stripe would look better
what are some other options for everyday sneakers at this price range?

I'm Great to hear, I'll buy them asap~
How's the support by the way? The old ones gave 0 support, has it improved?

Vans authentics come in all black and black with gumsole for $50. Probably not as durable as what you posted but Mine held up to about a year of everyday wear before they started getting small holes. Vans has a lot of similar styles on their site though.
The support is decent, way better than the originals because they actually have insoles. My favorite thing about them is actually the slight padding they put into the ankle, makes them way more comfortable for long wear.

If you're going for a dj get a more conservative looking one or it'll be a bitch to resell. Safest buys are pre-owned Subs, Gmt masters and explorer 1/2s (non maxi).

i'd take the green one even if it has no hood
w2c?

search for wax jacket

this but get a barbour, they last years and get better with age. imitations look shit after a while

this

w2c blue?

it's from Nautica

OK fuck that then, my next choice would be the 38.5mm AT, £2700 new with box/papers

cop ?

Much better

Fucking hell look at him

Can anyone become a fashion model, he looks an autist

Should I cop this as converse alternative?

...or that?

Cop or not?
and what would you wear with these shoes?

looks like garbage
left have a cool silhouette, as long as your wardrobe can support it.
yuck to both, but especially to the gum sole.
left if you want to look like every hipster cunt out there, right otherwise (if it's

if you really want a rollee buy the explorer, is a classic, kinda low key

neither, just the standard old school

left

Undercover

Cop/not? I need casual shoes that aren't skate shoes and these are super comfy

cop or not?

i like em, cool shoes
uggo

its gettin pretty hot over here and all of my tshirts are black

which one

Not sure about the color.

Get an Omega. Not some shady Rolex w/o papers.

Oops, didn't see
Yeah, that's much better. Would cop.

>sure. i think their other colorways are more interesting though.

Which ones? The black/black is on sale and I've recently taken a liking to all black kicks (I have all black high tops). I really liked the black/gum sole from last season and there are a couple on Grailed, almost bought them but the black/black is growing on me.

If legit cop. Be carefull buying luxury watches user, make sure it's not a replica

neither

these are both really nice, sems to me to be a mtter of personal preferance.
I just copped the highs after seeing this post bc i was looking to cop high canvas sneakers anyways.

?

In the market for Veeky Forums bike gear, how bad are these shorts?

buy them, knee high shorts are whats up

get the triple black ones

They come in two shades of grey, which one? Both have a stupid side zipper, the brigthest colour has the zipper in the same colour as the fabric while the darker has a blackish zipper.

C

Bottom left

>461▶
>File: Capture2.png (692 KB, 911x827)

left

linen, Uniqlo, 9,90 €

>2016
>wearing watches

I dig it. Though it might be easier to wear the silver colored version instead. But if you can rock gold go for it.

at that price, why not

Left fo sho

Cant make up my mind between these (50% off) or black vans authentics.

Cop?

Same store has the following merino t-shirts on sale at up to 60% off. I love merino but all but number 6 has silly banana pockets on the back. On a scale from okay to not worth it for saving $50 on, how bad are they? Should I just buy proper merino shirts instead? I'm more a energy bars in the front pockets type of guy, so I don't really need banana pockets.

The Era model is better then the Authentic model.

Those are eh. If you are going for a black vans shoe try to find one without white stitching. Looks ugly.

Forgot pic

Who am I kidding, they all look like shit and won't perform any better than any merino shirt without banana pockets, not worth saving the money to look like a monkey the second i step off the bike.

What does Veeky Forums think of all birds?

tell me why you ask, seriously

WHICH SHOULD I GET

left

both of these sold out hours after posting here. thanks for reminding why I shouldn't post my finds here.

don't fuck with me, user. don't you dare fucking with me

all white

id? w2c?

i've got questions about how beat up that shirt is (doesn't even look vintage, just old) but that print on it makes it a cop if the price is right

That watch is alright, but if you want to REALY make a statement with your watch,
I'd recommend going with pic related.

The only downside is that it makes my arm sore from fighting off the massive amount of women who flock to me because of it's bold look, undeniable practicality, and overall character.

cop or not?

i just need a simple, brownish, not expensive jacket and this is the simplest, brownishest, not expensivest jacket i could find so far.

C/n? I need a comfy shoe that isn't too casual looking

COP COP COP COP COP COP COP COP COP

i was not expecting such a strong response, alright then i guess ill cop.

Should I get this cape for $20?

are you tall and attractive? If yes, then cop.

If you're short, fat, or ugly then no because everyone will just see you as a cosplayer

Anyone know where I can find a jacket like this one? Or what I should search to find one like it?

Initial D core. Wear with oversized shirts/sweaters and skinny jeans.

W2C

both trash and by the time they get in summer will be almost over so not worth anyways

what do you guys think?

all black or classic for chuck 2s?

all black

dope

they will turn green eventually, be warned

dont

I would hoop in those not wear them casually