Tfw you're falling for the tucked-in shirt meme

>tfw you're falling for the tucked-in shirt meme
I always thought it was tacky and looked dumb but I'm starting to find it pretty effay. I always wear my shirts tucked out but I want to try tucking them in now. Are you sure I won't be made fun of Veeky Forums?

You will be made fun of, just not to your face. Nothing you can really do about it. I personally to like the look but I'm too afraid of people's judgement.

people will leave comments but you shouldn't care
make sure the shirt has a good fit for tucking otherwise it won't look the way you want it to

Do you mean tucking t-shirts? Because I don't see what's weird about tucking button-downs.

people literally will not care

the only comments i've ever received were positive

only tuck with high waisted pants and all will be well

as a female I find it hot if you have somthing to show

Exactly how I feel mang :( I'm pretty insecure it sucks
I hope, I'll try just once and if it works well I'll keep doing it.
Of course, I own high waisted pants which is why I'm tempted to do it.

>this level of insecurity

People will literally don't care, a tucked shirt is such a harmless thing.

Ive got a lot to show

this
do you honestly think someone is going to give two shits about what someone else is wearing? because they wont

also if your this insecure I suggest weight lifting

what does this even mean

Fucking hi pitch

I just started doing this 2 days ago. As someone who is 6'2" the fit just feels comfortable & shows off the physique. Who cares what people think because honestly nobody really will give it a second thought. & If you actually pay attention to what others wear the majority of other people dress pretty poor in the first place.

But don't wear a brown belt with black shoes & you'll be fine

muh dick

>tfw you half tuck, its safe and looks dope

what pants?

If you look like in that pic you attached is ok to do it. Not uber fa, just ok. And you probably don't look like that so don't fall for it.

OPEN AND SHUT, CUT AND DRY, AIR TIGHT! OPEN AND SHUT, CUT AND DRY, AIR TIGHT! OPEN AND SHUT, CUT AND DRY, AIR TIGHT! OPEN AND SHUT, CUT AND DRY, AIR TIGHT!

Oh shit, didn't think of this user, just tried it and it looks good too. I feel more comfortable doing this. Thanks a lot.

What's a half tuck?

its where you haphazardly shove half your shirt in your pants

usually looks pretty intentional. lame if you ask me, either go full tuck or dont.

His shoes are the 1461 monos right?

lel

I usually just tuck it about a quarter to half of my shirt in the front, it looks unintentional if you do it right, looks like i was reaching in my pocket and it stayed that way. I get to show off my belt as well

i don't understand, why not just tuck?

because I dont wanna stand out

lol then what's the point of caring about how you look

Hey, do you think that guy looks great? Yeah? It's because he looks fucking great, not because his shirt is tucked in. Tucked or untucked is not going to matter if you look like shit.

shit boi thas tite

West Side Story made me want to experiment with the look

Howl's Moving Castle did too

they all had such wide hips. i wonder what caused that back then

i'm not really seeing it user

Hank Hill

you will be made fun of, because if you're asking this question in the first place it means you don't have the confidence to pull it off.

Seems to me like tucking your shirt is the new buttoning the top button: it's a quick and easy way to let everyone know: "Hey! I'm alt!"

I do the "half-tuck" with my undershirt when I wear open buttondown/ups. But I do it without thinking.
Looks okay, exposes one entire pant leg so it doesnt look like you have manlet legs like pic related (note: I do not wear clothes this huge).

lol no its obviously not

How can something so classic be a meme?
My grandpa still yells at me for not tucking in my fucking shirt like a man

eh you're sorta right in that its an easy way to look "indie" but I would argue that it also has roots in the 70s revival going on right now. It's also a look that's been around forever, so its only natural for it to swing back into fashion eventually

this. It's like cuffing, no one cares