What are the most important factors to be attractive to girls? money? face...

What are the most important factors to be attractive to girls? money? face? all that shit make a list starting with the most important one.

HEIGHT

FACE

FRAME

height and face firstly
style and money is also important

General masculine aura
Shoulders

Hight is the most important. Manlety have no chance.
Face is the next indicator of superior genes.
Masculinity also plays a big role same goes for confidence

If you have a cute and friendly dog there is a 100% chance I will go on a date with you as long as you're not an absolute monster to look at or talk to. Your height isn't important as long as you're not weirdly short. I guess your face is important but different girls have different tastes there. Some like pretty boys with perfectly symmetrical features and others prefer someone more gritty looking. Money is always cool but not really a necessity, especially if you're young. Just take care of your mind and body, build confidence and be nice.

Also, more specific stuff depends on what kinda girl you want.

define weirdly short.

i have a cute and friendly dog, but i can't take her everywhere...

Probably depends on the country and the girl but guys below 5'7" definitely stand out.

Post a pic please

Not true desu you just believe what other people tell you but guys can get girls without being so tall as long as you are taller than the girl you will be good. So height is definitely not the most important I would say confidence having a good personality and at least not being that bad looking.

face>>>>>height>money>status=body - women under 25

money>status>face>height>body - women 25+

Some say height some say face some say money but when it comes down to it, it's a mix of everything. Your weakest link is what fucks you over the most. If you are handsome and tall but socially awkward, girls won't want you. If you are handsome, rich, and really short, girls won't want you.

Veeky Forums stop singling characteristics out. It's not 1, it's the mix of all of em.

I am awkward and poor and women love me.

Looks are very very important.

Ur on Veeky Forums remember. What you think is awkward isn't shit

post pic. maybe you fall into one cliche that attracts certain kind of girls but that doesnt mean youre attractive t b h

gotta make em laugh, user
this will help you immensely
not being a spreged out spaghetti spiller also helps

im 5'8" and ive had absolutely no problem gett ing girls my whole life

SHORT

AVERAGE

TWINKMODE

Confident, interesting, nice hair, face, teeth

What's my cliche? Did you mean niche?

"wow that guy feels so masculine and has broad shoulders" - said no girl ever

hey sexy

>If you are handsome, rich, and really short, girls won't want you.

I'm middle class, handsome, and short (not as short as the average girl tho, but a lot shorter than the average male), and girls are not a problem, you insecure manlets and lankets give too much credit to height, the average girl doesn't care about your shitty height unless you're truly a manlet 5'2"/5'4".

Being tall won't give you girls, nor succes.

confidence, always confidence

>Face
>Confidence
>Style
>Height
>Body
>Money

It really goes like that,i'm a huge arrogant cunt and girls love me

Why are you asking a board filled with gay virgins?

hot guy who works at mcdonalds

Narrow shoulders wide hips upper middle class numale cuck detected

>where r my sides

i'm so surprised this thread hasn't been deleted yet

the mods really must not give a single fuck

/r9k/ 2.0, here we come

so you're saying girls like femenine guys with narrow shoulders

fucking kek

.... i actually do say this to my boyfriend. relatively often.

Confidence
Looks
Money

Women preferences can all be measured by status. Women like to compete so the guy with most status will be the most attractive. Height and physical features are the single most important factors but if you're a unattractive mantle you can still achieve attractiveness if you're confident, rich, and appear to be important

Money
Dick size
Face
Body
Height
In that order

I would say body starts making an appearance again at 40+ when most dudes have a beer gut and never ending hair from their toes to their bald head

i get too much pussy and im an awkward beautiful 100lbs lanklet

masculinity/alpha level (confidence/way you deal with peopel and things etc) > face (if body ranges between slightly below average to athletic) > height and body > money

but they all balance out and add up/subtract from each other and this is coming from someone who actually interacts with girls rest of the answers are absolute shit

This is the only correct answer and you're delusional if you don't believe me. Also non retruded maxilia.

Trying to be a bit more specific than other nu male tier advice here:

1. Physical appearance. Every girl prefers something else. First impression is based on how you look, smell and posture. The most important thing is to look fit, wear a decent outfit and don't smell like sweat and piss.

2. behaviour. Don't act like a clueless raging autist and make her laugh

money and personality matters when she gets to know you

Oh and 95% of fits you see on Veeky Forums will not help your chances of getting laid positively

spoken like a rich manlet
hear hear

money
money
money
money

holy shit chill out. attraction doesn't work like that, go out and fucking socialize with people and you'll realize this. real life isn't a video game.

fucking kek

>tfw 6'3 ottermode, intentionally normie stylish, and wealthy background but introverted & 7/10 face

i can feel my fingertips grazing the beautiful god mode status but the 2 biggest factors just have to weigh down on me

nothing else but your insecurity is holding you back you pussy so work on your confidence

same thing applies to rest of eveyron ein the thread

It's obviously face. Girls don't care if you're a quiet skinnyfat poor guy when you have a good face.

you're just being a pussy user. stop doing that and you'll be a god.

these two know.

everyone else, go clean the piss out of your matress.

the most important thing is confident/game you stupid dips. then height (as long as you aren't in super /manlet/ territory)

uhh they do, but only if the guy is attractive already

I am a cat man

Dogs are for the weak

My cat was killed today though, he had a tumor

gg, cat friend

This. Face is the single most important thing and nothing else matters if you have a beautiful face like Matt Bomer. All other answers are wrong.

in fact, 8.5/10, 6'2 , 21y/o with average money+status

stay mad

I kinda have the same body than this guy, but i'm ugly as fuck. Am i hopeless ?

pic related

1.looks
2.personality
3.income

If you are naturally good looking the easier it will be but if you are average or below average then you have to compensate with grooming and clothing which will dramatically increase your chances when dating.

personality (attitude, interests, style, etc)
height as I'm tall with heels

depends on my mood:
toned arms, shoulders
face

Money or popularity is not important at all. I never want to have monogamous relationship nor kids. I'm not particularly interested in sex anyway, just want to hang out and be first and foremost friends and all else will happen or not.

I don't have a type therefore sometimes like large and bulky men (not extreme bodybuilders or bears with huge bellies though) and other times more feminine types.

Maybe it sounds like a cliche but personality is the single most important thing. Everyone should have strong interests and core essence that goes beyond socializing, that they talk for a reason not just for the sake of socializing. The problem with ugly, short and poor men is that their conditition influences their personality, instead of developing themselves they constantly worry about what others think, put too much time and effort on how to seduce women, how to talk to people but forgot if they even have something to say. If you are genuinly interested in something and are showing it to other people, you will have both girls and boys coming to you. But if you speak to girls only in context of seducing and take them as females, you won't have any luck because you don't really show them who you are in the first place and then have the attitude that when you act certain way, they like you. Actually most people do not like most people, no matter what. The worst kind of guys are those who think that there are certain things you have to do/show/play to smooth girls up. It never works for me unless you are extremely attractive and even then it would be just for attention

what do you look like?

this is so fucking retarded since 99% of the population doesnt have a beautiful face that can compensate with and get away with everything. its like saying money is the only important thing because you can get pussy if youre a millionaire.
not denying that face is important but why is this board so fucking retarded

Basically these.

Anything else is gunna take a lot more effort honestly.

But most importantly, not all women are the same just like how all men aren't the same.

Work on something common that most people look for or appreciate. If you can get someones trust you can realistically do quite alot depending on how you want events to unfold.

But who am i to give advice, most of my relationships end within a few months, longest maybe 2 years and we still talk then and again if not frequently.

Women like awkward until you look good.
Money is not important if you don't want to marry or live together, besides most western people have more or less the same amount of money. Western poor isn't actually poor. Even if you have minimum salary you can live without problems. Being poor means you have to share your room because you don't have enough money for rent and buy only the cheapest food or even visit soup kitchen, second hand clothes, never ever go out, don't have a car, don't buy snacks or candy, don't drink alcohol, you basically have to count every cent to survive.

Lots of girls say that. Probably not to guys but for sure they talk about that with other girls.
I'm also more attracted to arms, shoulders and height proportionate to mine than a pretty face. Unless he is hobo ax murderer ugly.

>6ft

>pretty shit t b h

>large frame

I'm skelly mode right now and it doesn't really suit me cause my frame is too big. I need to get back into lifting

You actually have a lot of potential
>fix your fucking hair
>shave your face
>quit eating like shit...
I can tell you are one of those people that lifts semi-consistently, but doesn't eat enough quality food and allows himself to eat garbage on a regular basis
>fix your posture

What's your lifting routine?

wow what a bitch

fit some kind of archetype. if you're awkward, make it endearing and not creepy. if your intellectual you need to show it some way that isn't pretentious or preachy. the only universal rule is just to be enjoyable to be around - so many people fail simply because they're annoying or needy or creepy.

basically, just think about the kind of woman you'd want to attract, and think of their male counterpart. getting jacked won't help much with hipster girls, but getting ottermode and dressing well will. alternatively, if you're looking to fuck dumb college cheerleader types, then lift and disregard all Veeky Forums advice and dress like a vineyard vines douche.

just pick some niche and really own it.

solid confident eye contact

like this?

always face and height, with weight playing a major factor in both

ive fucked a few milfs 35-40 and am shaved smooth, six pack gym bro with a good 8/10
they all complain no body hair and ask if i am gay
the younger chicks love me though. i think looking ugly and hairy and old but with some good money and confidence would be a major turn on for older chicks ime
young girls dont know wtf they want. just gotta play it smooth when u meet them

Young girls under 25 want a handsome, muscular, tall, and big dick alpha. They don't really care about money, status or anything else that much at that age.

Personality. Everything else is a bonus on top of that. Thinking that money and face is gonna get you girls when you're an awkward fucktard otherwise, is /r9k/ tier retarded. See Elliot Rodger.

Why the fuck you lying

I'm a girl and under 25 and most of my friends want a baby-faced suave dude, not a muscular alpha. Just saying there's no one size fits all