FUCCBOI GENERAL

why's there not one up right now wtf

I'm looking to find a black fur crewneck sweater, it's been a grail of mine for a very long time and i saw one online once but I can't find it again

I'm looking for a more boxy traditional sweater fit for it and Google is only finding women's drape-y sweaters, but I'd be willing to settle for that at this point

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/in_karin/
coteetciel.com/en-US/isar-backpack-coated-canvas-black-medium-laptop-bag
oaovoentorg.ru/catalogue/сlothing/
thecorner.com/us/men/low-tops-trainers_cod11009630ja.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because Veeky Forums is all newfags, reddit crossposters, and shitposters now. almost every board experiences this 'qtddtot' filled with those types of people; Veeky Forums, /tv/, /mu/ have experienced it. i've been here since 09 and this is the first time I've seen an empty FG. this place is shit. and this was once the best fashion forum on the Internet. where has this place gone.

Does someone have mwwts pictures you know the one with the ozweegos and the rest

What is the consensus on peacoats?

I was given a milsurp one for free by a friend some years ago and I'm wondering if I should still hang onto it.

Post pics

Here it is on. Pls roast.

what are some brown oxfords or brogues that can be had for less than $150?

so fucking bad lmao.

Gotcha, I'll toss it then!

allen edmonds on ebay

What do I wear with this, I'm thinking denim jacket

That collar though, original user who said post pics

It wouldn't look good

What would you call artsy/aesthetic images that you sometimes see in inspired albums. Fucking vapor wave, I can't really search aesthetic anymore and artsy is kinda broad. Pls help fa

I'm talking about shit you see on tumblr or whatever

ugly as hell senpai

Does anyone know how to make fabric fade like this? Say I have an old military jacket thats a dark olive, how can I fade it relatively quickly and evenly?

The obvious answer is to leave it in the sun but that might take months

want to do something like but cant find olive lace eyelet zippers, assuming thats what they're called. anybody know where I can get all this shit on it

you buy a zipper and you get one of those eyelet press thingos and make em yourself
doubt anyone will be selling something as weird as a zipper with eyelets

may i ask who dis gril is?

they actually are a thing used on military or police boots, theyre just mostly black with leatherr

instagram.com/in_karin/ p sure this is her

Thoughts on the fit of this shirt with the ramones? I was looking through my old shit and found this random ass 3XL. Can't decide if it looks right or not, probably a bit long but I dig the sleeves
And sorry for the messy room behind, I forgot to close the door

Hi

Can some of you guys give me advice on what to wear?

I'm 5'7 and kinda fat, have been growing my hair for near a year and I live in a really hot place, so keep that in mind.

What fit should I go for? What do you guys recommend?

You look like you have no legs and a giant torso. Not the best look.

18, applying for job next week, gotta wear a suit
any advice i might need before i go buy one tommorow

What's a good brand of clothes dye I should use for my faded chinos? They're looking a tad grey and it's obvious because I have to wear all black to work

lmao you look fat
im sorry but you need to level up a fair bit before you can get away with wearing any rick

>18
>needing a suit for a job interview
what kind of job are you going for lmao
genuinely curious btw

Really need help, should i cop the big model (the one on the left) or the medium one (the one on the right), i would love the extra space but im worried that the big one might look too big

Thanks for the feedback, sounds like the shirt is a throw away

im in my first year of uni so its some entry level IT job for the train company here
the form specified business attire and a family friend highly recommended a suit so, yeah

hnnnnnnnnng

link to bag?

where do i buy this jacket?

Is there a shoe with similar silhouette for smaller amount of money?

are there any good fishtail parkas that are below $150?

All black, grey, or olive sock darts?

These threads never contain something fuccboi-ish wtf

I'd expect to see HBA,Supreme,Yeezy,Off White,Represent,ASSC and other shit here but it's all just random stuff

fuccboi-ish clothing is not really the point of these threads

but what is?i haven't lurked enough so mind explaining?

it's the same as the qtddtot/questions that dont deserve there own thread. it's basically anything that doesnt fit the niche of a general and isn't worth making a thread. if we didnt have them, we'd be even more polluted with "WHAT ARE COMMON PROJEX ALTERNATIVES FOR $30" and shit like that

>live in cold region of Europe
>going to Spain in a week

What clothes do I need for a basic hot weather wardrobe?

boardshorts, flip flops and lube, lots of it, you'll get fucked by the sun

coteetciel.com/en-US/isar-backpack-coated-canvas-black-medium-laptop-bag

Just lurk a lot and find what style you like.

I remember coming across a Russian website selling mainly jackets and bags. The jackets looked almost post-apocalyptic and the bags had this kind of radioactive ooze design dripping from them.

Anyone help me out?

Fine grit sand paper

Were these good cops?

>foot injury prevents me from wearing tight socks or any socks for that matter (causes bad inflammation)
>need to wear shoes in the summer for healing process
>foot sweats like shit and smells

What can I do to prevent or treat my odor or sweat from happening?

The general idea around the name is that this general is where fuccbois (people new/clueless about fashion) come to ask their questions and become non-fuccbois

How about Official Army of Russia? Fashion line run by the goddamn Reds.

(Probably not what you had in mind, given the bag description, but it came to mind anyway)

oaovoentorg.ru/catalogue/сlothing/

Change socks frequently.

Medium. I agree the largest seems too big.

Do you even read? I can't wear socks

I assumed reading your post that you didn't mean they were outright off-limits, but rather that you couldn't wear them as usual. You can't wear any socks whatsoever at all and this isn't a conversation you've had with your doctor? I don't know of any docs that'd send you out the door with a "lol yeah kid no socks or shoes for the next few months have fun figuring that shit out."

If socks are genuinely 100% off-limits, shoes sure as hell are going to be. I'd consult your doctor for a better solution. It may be one of those things where you just have to wear sandals for a few months.

Are there any decent "long" t shirts (dunno if there's a term for this, basically goes beyond the waist) for a relatively affordable price, and if so where pls thank

leftmost is shit
everything else is alright

ye, would cop as well.

Those are trendy fuccboi shit, get a normal t shirt a size above your usual, it looks better

im trying to get new shirts and j crew factory outlet has 50% off clearance sale

are these shirts in my cart normie tier? thats all im looking for, just normal shit, as long as it isnt ugly

advice please?

If I were wearing it on its own, sure, but I think that the former would work a bit better under a jacket.

ya they ok
these jewcrew niggers always jack up the price during sales so they can make more money

Sweater: crewneck, v-neck, or turtleneck?

Got this as a gift, whhat to wear with it?

The color is much nicer in person but it triggers me how short it is and the collar

any advice where to buy decent kimono's? Post kimono inspo pls

Is this cap effay? Found it in my parents house, i think it belonged to my brother in the 90's

What should I get to replace my roshe? I have a few pairs of sneakers but I like variety

i like basic sneakers, so like roshe which just is basiclaly a swoosh I'd go for Ultra Boosts or Adidas Very Spezials or just standard Spezials

My Stans smell like cabbage and death everytime I take them off after a while. I shower and wear different socks most days. Is there anyway I can get rid of the smell without washing the entire shoe?

that middle one is tight, but that on a chick tho hnnnggg

It belongs in the trash.

so do those sunglasses

the medium one is fucking BIG, I don't even want to know how massive the large one is
if you're 6'0 or under get the medium one for sure and if you're under 5'9 don't get it at all

thecorner.com/us/men/low-tops-trainers_cod11009630ja.html

Are these legit? Why's there no number on the side? Would the actual shoe have them? The site looks legit and the CP website links to it...

thecorner is legit I'm pretty sure
subsidary of yoox

What's this stitching called and what's its purpose?

all black or olive
probably all black as thats easier to wear imo
Presto is pretty cool and more versatile than the socks but if you have alot of variety already than maybe the socks.

Just copped some virigls but dont have many pants that work with them mainly just acne ace, and patrik ervell light wash. Any ideas for new pants? thanks!

fuck now it's mainstream just like ivy and campcore

what's next, guys? maybe I'll get a drug rug and just give up =(

It's off limits because it's too tight at the top of my foot. Some shoes stay on my feet regardless of the laces being tied very well- example, Nike Roshe.
Sandals would be great except I also have Orthotics which I need to wear during my healing process.

Yeah, it's a complicated process and I hate it.

w2c straight, navy, textured, linen pants in Florece.
Japanese fashion zine-like
Thanks

Judging solely from this photo, are these legit or nah?
I found them on grailed for 680 and I want to know if it's too good to be true.

Requesting pictures of
Bottom of insoles
Stitching under insoles
Close up of where Fabric meets sole
Wrapping paper within YZY box
Pull Tab
Aglet

I'll try requesting pics of those soon but that's the only pic from the grailed page.
I haven't bought em yet.

Oh, thought you owned them.
Also try and request a picture of the receipt.
Somewhere I can contact you so you can send me the images?

I'll come to Veeky Forums after I can get some more photos. I don't even have a grailed account rn.

Huh, okay. Will keep an eye out.

Any recommendations on getting a small bag for travel like pic related?

How big should an overcoat be? There's a topcoat on eBay with a pit to pit measurement of 22 inches and I have a 39 inch chest (measured right at the armpit); would the coat be too big? The thing is, I went to the tailor and he measured me a bit below and said I'm a 36-38 chest.

You're supposed to compare the coats measurements to a similar garment that already fits you, not you body measurements

What are my options for low top b/w casual sneakers that aren't too bad to run in? Not looking for a pair of running shoes. Had a pair of Adidas Campus in mind, any input on those?

>It's off limits because it's too tight at the top of my foot.
Hmmm....

Tried no-show socks? Like pictured.

Either go mfa core or slacker. I know fa is divided on him, but Mac DeMarco has a similar jacket and his style would work well

Probably a top and a mini skirt you faggot

What's the history behind palewave?

a reaction to everyone defaulting to wearing black.

what's the history of jewelwave

a reaction to everyone defaulting to black or pale fits

and on and on we go

how to into mens zana bayne core?

oxfords and harness with some slim black pants?

also is more minimal jewelry Veeky Forums?
like one necklace, rings and a silver/gold bracelet
not several necklaces and several bracelets?

How do I get the blue on my jeans to stop rubbing off on my shoes? Are you supposed to wash them in a specific temperature of water? Or is it unavoidable?

New insoles

not sure if completely relevant but what are/w2c a decent looking pair of work boots
was planning on buying one from kmart but they seemed kinda off-looking

How do I guy in the middle?

Someone ID the windbreaker and hat.