Uni thread

uni thread

Other urls found in this thread:

collegefashionista.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mormon?

starting at king's college london in a few months

Y'all are just gonna post your flyover state and hick uni's and no one is going to reply because no one cares.

/thread

nope

Ty for posting my alma mater. Whenever i tell anyone they think it's a community college.

aw shit same here, will be staying at great dover st. accommodation

yeah but it's fun if someone replies

Do you think your University is effay? Be prepared to cringe: collegefashionista.com/

Post an outfit you like or want to laugh at and the school

This picture is from the University of Washington

>look up your uni
>so many basic white girl fits

Ryerson (Toronto)

Why the fuck was this even photographed?

"This look is edgy, but still wearable and fresh."

considering a double major in psychology and philosophy? tell me if this is a bad idea. (I should have went to Reed :\\)

Thicc

ayyyy, rising freshman here

I'm a rising Sophomore bruvs

had no idea this place was nearly an hour outside of boston the fuck

live in MA and never heard of this shit school

kek

Northeastern University here :)

how does it feel to be #215

was really close to being an oxtard. glad i didn't though atlanta is fucking garbage!

I got wait-listed by Emory College and didn't get in so I had to go to Oxford. I'm not complaining though.

This literally has nothing to do with fashion. Fuck off

idc where i go desu

I just enjoy being in boston and living on a nice campus with bunch of cool friends/ teammates I've met over the past two years :)

going to a #1 school is overrated if you aren't enjoying yourself

UPenn

>nice campus
>paying upwards of 200k to not go to a top school
wew

bitch me too!!! im gonna be a psych major are you taking an intro class this year

yeah, are you taking natural or social science first? (also what session did you go to?)

i wanted to take social first but it was full so i'm taking natural
i went to session 5, you?

I think it's just the type of girl that uses that site, but I've slowly learned that this is how most girls dress and think is "fashionable"

Here for example. I go to FIT (Fashion Institute of technology) in NYC mind you.

And I shit you not 50% of the girls dress in this bullshit boho Urban Outfitter chic east village mom shit, but they do it on a budget. The Rest is some weird type of Slacker Core/grunge mash up or they were all black American Apparel core, or they simply don't give a fuck and just dress down for class.

But that's women's casual wear.

But the guys here are 10x worst when it comes to dressing they're all just H&M drones.

anyone else /mcgill/ here?

Are Aggie senior boots Veeky Forums?

does ur name start with an h perhaps

thinking i didn't get a scholarship that paid for about 80% of it

meaning you're a retard yourself because you never factored that in

nice try :)

kek

my name is alikhan hmu if you need coke on campus

I'm going to the surrey campus for psych any other canadabros out here

big 12 big 12 big 12

Anyone from NZ in here?

couldnt even get into sfu?

make sure to join the somali gang

expecting terrible, but hoping it'll at least be more effay than Ryerson High or York.

didnt even apply but a ton of my friends are going so I might transfer in a year or two

Obviously more effay than Ryerson. At least at the St George campus
You better be going to the St george campus

supfam?

NYU?

USC

not one single Veeky Forums person in sight

U C L A

fuck outta here with your corny fashion

lmao if even FIT students have shit fits then I guess there is no such thing as an effay american uni

You vic too?

yep. msc student. you?

sorry for you

BCom lol. What are you majoring in?

Any UK students here?

ofc I am, fuck going to UTSC or UTM

being in engineering though idk how effay people in my classes are going to be

I think it's just the type of people it attracts, there's a lot of Brandy Melville, Urban Outfitters type of girls here girls raised of fast fashion with an interest for couture but little knowledge, or real love for it. It's like the girls who say "I'm into fashion" yet are caught up in pseudo luxury designers. For example is carrying a Micheal Kors purse and if you know anything about bags you'd know Kors rips off almost all their bag designers from other houses.

Like I said the Guys here are all HM chic with no interest in sneakers etc. or are super androgynous with their fashion (which I personally don't like) Like the guys here are awful at dressing

Everyone here is so caught up in being "fashionable" and on trend that nobody here is creative or original, but like I said this school doesn't really attract a type of "alt" person, or creative type person, even one here dresses "safe" or very spoon fed.

I guess it's becuase I find what's popular in woman's cause wear right now (long flowly boho type stuff, aka coachella chic) really ugly and derivative

That being said I think Parsons has better fashion, but Parsons kids are up their own ass honestly, but I think fashionably they are more creative and willing of risk. But I will say the girls and guys here who dress well and know what they like blow Parsons out the water.

I think more than anything it has to do with money, but talking to kids and watching people come from shopping at lot of them are okay with brands like H&M and Zara. Like I very rarely see brand names, but it's also college so money.

anyone here whos applying at udk universität der künste berlin tomorrow for design?

Communication design here

They kept sending me an email about a presidential scholarship I'd receive if I went there

Nice m8

I put King's down as my insurance and I'm pretty sure I haven't met my Warwick (firm) offer.

So i haven't been able to secure accommodation which is pretty shit.

What course are you starting?

Welcome!
It's shit and I want to kill myself!
Almost no one dresses well and you'll get to be jealous of FOB nouveau riche Chinese cunts that don't know how to dress but wear 2k in clothes each day
Fun!!!

I feel like a lot of chicks in fashion are just there because they didn't know what to do but were pressured into going to uni so decided 'hey I sort of like fashion I guess'
Very similar to so many people in art school or film school or most social sciences

Really? I live in NYC and the only people I've met who went or are going to school for fashion are really legitimately "fashion types"

The "pressured to go to uni [sic]" applies more to business and accounting majors

Session 3 business major here

And how's the fashion on campus, havent heard great things haha

where my G's @

At orientation rn

Hmu

Ayyy

Econ/CS

Incoming transfer

Okay that fit is awful but that girl is hot so I'd have a hard time not patronizing her and calling her a fashion genius

>"This look is edgy, but still wearable and fresh."
Sausagecore

Girl on the left is like some caricature of Asian people

Guy on the right is a caricature of Veeky Forums

It's like black THOT fashion mixed with a bit of school shooter core

For Boston, for Boston,
We sing our proud refrain!
For Boston, for Boston,
'Tis Wisdom's earthly fane.
For here all are one
And their hearts are true,
And the towers on the Heights
Reach to Heav'ns own blue.
For Boston, for Boston,
Till the echoes ring again!

My mate got into an A*AA course with 3 Bs there lmao

p-please no bully ):

You're right, though. We've got SJW tumblrinas on a strong uptick at Rye now. Can't wait til I get my prereqs done and fuck off to UT Pharm school

Going to sweden pic related as an exchange student next month, should i stay for a semester o the whole year?

literal shithole here. academics are good, but everyone dresses like crap. granted, it's 100+ degrees for about a third of the school year with an average humidity of 60%, but the remaining 2/3 are decent temperature and people look like their mother still dresses them.

obviously, the chinese fobs are wearing expensive pieces, but they usually look like shit.

Pleb tier cal poly

Any Rutgers New Brunswick fags here?

Nice

Mormons need to get the fuck of Veeky Forums NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!

doing pharmacy, just have to meet the offer otherwise its birmingham for me. reverse situations.

are you heading in for law or something?

nice mane
starting my masters there next month

have you found an apartment yet? the housing situation there is looking pretty bleak

leave me alone please im just trying to hydrate

UConn here

Is it easy to make friends in your classes? I'm starting uni in October and I always imagine lectures as being really big and impersonal but maybe I don't have the right idea.

I'm lonely and want to make friends, Veeky Forumsm.

The uu housing office offered me a room in one of their buildings, looked for a while and couldnt secure anything else so i took that

All this walking is killing me, 2bh

Are you currently at orientation?

depends if you know how to communicate or not

no i went last week
good luck getting the classes you want famille

I knew Bovisa was Veeky Forums

how is the exam session going?

starting here later this year. a lot of international students, maybe one of /you/?

you already know, I can't wait to get back

I'll see you around senpai

Nahh lol I'm doing computer science. It's ranked like 30th in the country for CS but it has the 4th highest average graduate salary out of any UK uni (32k)

Money's all I care about so it made sense as an insurance choice seeing as you only need an AAB to get in. I'm guessing the careers department is top notch which is all that really matters.

Graduated a year ago from BC. I'm a Master's student there now. Fashion isn't that good, especially for the white students (which is everyone)...it's all pretty basic shit. Though I never even got into fashion until this year so I'm no better

Yo I legit suggest you guys get in contact and hang out if you're into fashion/art/music. The amount of basic bitches is enormous, and it can be hard to find your niche. Join WZBC if you like cool music, that's where the hipsters lie.

Though that being said, there are tons of really nice/chill/cool people. Just not necessarily into fashion and with lame interests, if that's important to any of you

thank you for the suggestion my man I will be sure to check it out

also if you guys ever want to shit around in Boston that could be cool

also I feel like fashion being lame is a good thing bc doesn't that just amplify your own fits

yo i need ur advice
im starting my second year of cegep at brebeuf and was thinking about applying to desautels, is it a decent idea? i heard desautels doesnt have that big of an edge vs hec mtl, and isnt really considered stellar

thx!

Their Sports Union shirt is the best goddamn fit I've ever worn, the sleeves and chest are tight as fuck, making you look much swoler than you actually are.

>engineering students
>effay
>at uoft
lmao.....