Who else getting Veeky Forums?

Who else getting Veeky Forums?

Veeky Forums is for pro anas

Not if you're wearing rick.

i am, working out 4 times a week. And not eating alot, only breakfast. fruit in the afternoon and dinner.

This is the most Veeky Forums bod

Currently working out 4-6 times a week. Been at it for 1 month, already seeing some GAINS.

Same here bruh. We're all going to make it

If you guys are doing 4-6 times per week - which is fucking awesome, keep it up - be careful to vary it up a lot. A lot of athletes tend to see repetitive stress injuries (or just plain-out tiredness injuries) arise from daily routines. I've known a lot of runners to use ellipticals occasionally (to minimize the impact on their calves), lifters obviously vary muscle groups, etc.

doing some muay thai routine, it will take probably years to get physique i want, but waiting is worth it. i hate gym rats

I just run. Doing a marathon soon, I love being able to eat a decent amount and still stay thin. Don't like the types of gym rat bodies you see on Veeky Forums, long distance running and cycling are much better imo.

>cycling body
>goes to fa
ok then, if you dont wanna wear slim fit shit or skinny fit then thats your choice

arms are slightly too big to be perfect Veeky Forums

sorry

If you look at tour de France participants they look pretty skinny. The whole "too big for skinny jeans" thing is a meme, I can't see how that would happen unless you roid or you're a fat permabulker.

>i am, working out 4 times a week. And not eating alot

they are not, i personally would love to have a body like that but i have about 50 lbs to lose before i look like that. yes ik im fat, yes i'm working on it. 19 pounds down so far

What's wrong with your underwear?

why didn't you spend 5 min reading up on basic fitness

it's obviously pulled up to show the thigh muscle

Doing brosplits and IF
#ibeendoingthisshit #vicmensa

I decided to get fit two weeks ago and I've been running five times a week to prepare my body a little, I'm starting weightlifting program for beginners tomorrow. Hope it goes well.

eat more
lift heavy
run less

I do a fullbody routine 3x a week
but recently hurt my left elbow. so now I'm just doing shit for my right arm until it heals

some female gymrat who wears a snapback when she lifts keeps making conversation for me.
think shes older also. im scared desu senpai

with me*

What's your routine? I started off with compounds (5x5)

One month at it too, I am just surprised you're making visible gains this early

aesthetic as fuck
i realised Veeky Forums is as important as Veeky Forums

Good luck!

Older girls fuck well, so that's a blessing in disguise

I have to.
Even though I don't mind being skinny as I am, my arms are thinner than most girls I see, so it's time to do it.

objectively correct.

routine/diet?

Been going at it for a little while at home.
How does it look?
My goal is something like

Would probably help if I posted the pic

Trying to. My only problem is that I need to eat more. The problem with that is that decent food is absurdly priced where I live so I'm forced to eat crap do to bills and shit being a priority

look really good imo

Another pic because why not
Thanks senpai I really appreciate it
If you can, I'd recommend swimming if you have e some sort of cheap/communitarian pool. Fantastic for mobility and you can complement it with a set of weights to make an alternative for an expensive gym. The only thing I can recommend for your food issues is go to a rural area to stock up. Stuff is usually cheaper there.