Do you vapid cunts have any hobbies that aren't just for aesthetics?

Do you vapid cunts have any hobbies that aren't just for aesthetics?
Out:
>fashion
>photography
>smoking
>skateboarding (lol)

Are all out.
[spoiler]I honestly don't[/spoiler]

no.

reading and movies I guess. I collect records too.

i like to go swimming

I procrastinate, drink water, and [spoiler]write[/spoiler]

Magic the gathering
Reading
Watching movies
Visiting museums
Playing Nazi zombies in call of duty

i like raping my fiance and listening to deaths grip, mabe a little vidya and every now and then have a beer.

Video games, movies, and anime. I used to draw when I was younger, but I stopped.

Successfull artist, im a painter with a painting sold at an auction for $160,000

you forgot gym/fitness for non-athletes
only the most insecure, tryhard faggots sit in the gym an hour a day telling themselves they are getting strong and being happy when in reality it is just a fashion trend. no one needs to be strong outside of a few niche jobs these days and none of these guys will be actually strong or competitive. its just purely for looks and yet they look like shit and think they are above it and clothes are gay at the same time
it is sooooooooo funny

guitar

THIS. So much THIS!
Bro culture is cancer and they all dress alike too but they don't realize it is a fashion trend.

>watch films, review them, write essays on them
>writing a screenplay atm
>make music with a friend (shitty ableton beats but it's fun and I listen to loads of cool music for ideas and samples)
>reading
>lifting
>I live with my 3 best friends so shenanigans with them
>in the summer I work on a small vegetable patch at my childhood home
>I consider my degree sort of a hobby because it interests me so much, I do a lot of supplementary research on my own time
>hiking in the warmer months (live in Canada)

I don't know a bunch of stuff, it's not like fashion takes up a lot of time, maybe a couple hours a week

Mind sharing some work?

i like lego i guess

Samefagging this hard

butthurt Veeky Forumsizen detected

Me being healthy doesn't make my point any less valid. Replying to your own post is kind of gay.

going to the gym is not healthy and your point is invalid since you are wrong :)

Also cooking and veganism

agreed, clothes just aren't flattering on that body type.

spot on about the jobs too. all that work in the gym just to go sit in a cubicle 5 days out the week.

reading
play the piano
(does boxing gym count?)

>being this much of a beta cuck

Get your poppers ready, sissy boy!

Bowhunting

Reading

Meditation

Running

anything related to self improvement or the outdoors

playing instrument(s)

songwriting

HEMA (historical European Martial Arts)

Do you review on rym? Also where do you post your tunes, I'd like to listen to them

Who said I go to the gym? If you really must know, I eat a healthy diet of mostly vegetables and fish, and I run cross country. I'd say that's better than most Americans do.

>don't need fitness

You're only saying this because you're young and in your good years

Exercise preserves the body better than anything. I'm not talking about training towards esoteric goals that Veeky Forums has (be able to pull 2.5x bodyweight at 5% bodyfat or whatever) but you should be doing big 5 lifts, cardio, and some sport that demands balance and coordination.

Seriously nothing will carry you into your old age better than well rounded training regimen. You'll also be in better health and more attractive while you're young. Stop letting Veeky Forums memes make you feel insecure and cut out the sour grapes bullshit.

Music
Vidya
Backpacking/camping
Programming
Running
Lucid dreaming although I suck at it

Music, I run track/xc for a D1 college, triathlons in my free time

Acid
Skating
Thrifting
Reselling sneakers

I'm a competitive swimmer, but that contributes to having Greek God body so idk if you autist consider it "out"

Also collecting records, coins and binge watching series on netflix

pursuing beauty in all its forms is the most Veeky Forums hobby, i.e. anything related to the arts
i read books, listen to, play, and write music, follow fashion, do various DIY projects and sew
i also go on occasional /out/ adventures, take drugs recreationally and try to lead an active lifestyle; i'm trying to get better at dancing (and fuck I love DDR) and I lift weights, do yoga, run, bike, and climb rocks in various concentrations

if you worry about whether your hobbies are Veeky Forums or not Veeky Forums you should seriously reevaluate your life

>procrastinate
>drink water
>hobbies

fucking faggot, kek

Learning Guitar right now and trying to get better at art again (I started slacking in highschool and have been pretty shit since)
I've also started to learn Russian and study Jungian psychology a bit.
Then recently I've been playing vidya, but mostly old PS1 jrpgs and the PS2.

I'm thinking about starting to exercise soon too, my metabolism's pretty high so I'm not far but I feel pretty out of shape.

drugs

Making crappy music.

Magic the Gathering until I got banned
Video games (tournaments/leagues)
Reading books
Photoshop

Im no sportsman but archery is the one 'sport' I'd like to learn how to do