WAYWT

WAYWT last one kills me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wDqsUrTG8UE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thoughts?

back?

I like the shoes

A small iteration of my mood/feelings shown in a reflection upon my clothing. Inform me of your opinions.

From the back

From the reverse angle.

Okay senpaitachi, I need some serious opinions so I can improve

Wait a second...

Japanese Modal Post-Bop

fashion gods

I'm a fan of this from the waist up, v light and summery. But those jeans look like they fit awkward, would consider getting them taken up at the bottom and I don't think the shoes really work with this outfit.

bit differnt idk

>he feels the need to shitpost on an anonymous fashion image board as it is his only means of getting attention.

Not giving this (You) to you either.

Repost from the prev thread

DARK DUST KNEE SOCKS YOU OBVIOUSLY ONLY GOT BECAUSE THEY WERE ON SALE BUT YOU ACTUALLY WANTED BLACK

lol that low waisted tuck

makin you look like a turbo manlet

kek

And i have no regrets bro

First time poster. Feedback would be appreciated

do you take pictures with your phone? always wondered how you get such good pictures

tighter jeans senpaitachi

reboast

what is this a fitpic for ants?

Why the hell do you cover your face with a transparent circle are you retarded

bwahahaha look at how tryhard and staged this pose is. JFC you look like a faggot

just take a normal mirror selfie with ur phone like a normal person you absolute tryhard

shut up autist, mirror selfies are shit and you are shit too

Not even a rickfag but the dust colored ones actually look good. Bit harder to pull off though.

Fucking THIS!
I am glad I am not the only one who cringes when they see these losers with SLRs playing dress up and pretending they are models with their faggy little poses.

Get a life you rejects.

lmao fucking same fags

>lemme write my second response starting with a capital so they dont notice im a same fag

take a picture of your butthole so we can rate it faggot

Spotted the fag who is so insecure about how shitty his garbage mirror phone pics are that he mocks anyone who takes better quality pictures.

Try harder, maybe look down more in your next pose and shuffle your feet around a few different times until you get it just right. :)

not him, but truth hurts I guess? sorry you are not models and your fits and your little wannabe model staged photos are cringe-tier

youtu.be/wDqsUrTG8UE

getting this mad at people taking pictures of themselves in a WAYWT thread.

buttmad fattie detected.

>mad
>not laughing my ass off at these tryhards

protip: if you have to use an SLR to try and look better than people with actual good fits that use a quick and convenient normal mirror with their phones, then your fit probably sucks dick and you are a loser for putting so much effort into these amateur modelling pics.

don't believe me? try posting this fag shit on your facebook or showing to your family. they will LAUGH in your face and you know it

Stay triggered by someone taking better quality pictures.

Let's all love Lain.

The key distinction is this is a thread dedicated to what the poster is wearing today.

So which piece of shit are you?
or
?
Either way you are an ugly little turd who cannot dress to save his own life. Get cancer.

I'm

I stole all this from the SLP store

rate?

it's good you're trying new stuff but nothing here really goes together. It's like you're wearing 3 different styles at once

franalations?

f-from the f-front or s-side maybe? *gulps* *adjusts tie* *looks away, then looks back for half a second, then looks away again*

are you that henrielle girl?

Ass too big

Those boots only work with black denim, retard.

Nice dog dug

Haha this is WAYWT post fit fucking degenerate

F R O M T H E B A C K
R
O
M
T
H
E
B
A
C
K

cringe

but wouldnt you eat it anyways?

I might let it fart on me

ann d, levis, docs, cdg

t. ireland

naming what youre wearing is cringe itself, as compinsation i require a pic from the back

CUTE

don't like the bag though from what I can see

they call me big boi
daddy fat stacks
the nigga that like them cadillacs

good

my day is always ruined when you post

i love you too baby

o-oh negro-sama ^_^

What docs are those? The color name as well?

"geobasket" i think

epic :^^^)

janitor when

Here's what I'm wearing today. I work at a skate shop in California.

>JSLV Bradshaw Quilted Strapback Hat (Olive/Black)
>Thrasher SF Bomb Squad coach jacket

Even though I'm wearing some lame light blue t shirt and old blue jeans, I bought this other stuff to match:

>JSLV Blunt Worker Pants (Chocolate Brown)
>Vans Kyle Walker Pro skate shoes (Black/White/Gum)

Thoughts and advice, Veeky Forumsggots?

this is the cringeiest newfag post I've ever seen

my advice is that you post your damn pics right side up, then i'll evaluate your clothes without having neck pain

This is my very first post, m8

Don't worry m8, I can tell

sorry, here it is right side up

damn it

Trying to make me look even more like a newfag than before? I can't be assed to straighen it right now man

step at me

yea mate black denim
throw some skinny jeans on that
get some glasses on
get an entirely different belt
the color of that blazer should be more faded

mate i think a cardigan would do that shirt more justice than a blazer desu

embarrassing

repost
babbys first raf semens

be nice 2 each other

keep trying mate

lmao oop

Fixed. My cringe has been immortalized on Veeky Forums but I guess I could do with a little humbling

you talk like a terribly self-conscious spastic, mate. chill a little bit, you're not on reddit aymore

wow well done bro on pulling those off, I never thought those could look so good. ID on shirt and jeans?

I want to sniff your socks, dude.

Different pants would be better, the fit on them isnt very good and blue jeans doesn't go with black jacket. Get rid of the hat. No V necks

Nothing about you will ever be immortalized. You'll never turn a head. Yes, you do dress badly, but it's hardly worth talking about your generic shit taste. I had to write this just because I hate the revoltingly weak way you talk.

I'd be so embarrassed if somebody caught browsing a website where this autism shit is posted. I'm glad I'm alone.

mwwtt always nose how to dress

>wanting half the posts in waywt to be "w2c"

fuck em man, looks great
would love to know where to get that jacket

oh no now I don't think as highly of him

Inc bullying.

Excuse the mess mid renovations.

WOW he fug

>you now realize for the 10th time that it doesn't matter how you dress if you are ugly