Are these good shoes? I want to buy them but i dont really wanna look like a hardcore thrasher haha

Are these good shoes? I want to buy them but i dont really wanna look like a hardcore thrasher haha

>I want to buy them
You answered you're own question buddy

Just buy converse then. Basically the same thing but not associated with a dumb af meme and/or thrasher.

>not associated with a dumb af meme
nice clown shoes

just size down bud

they still look like clown shoes bud

chuck taylors and all stars have a very slim profile and are rather tight fitting throughout. as long as you size down at least .5 a size on them, i dont really see how you could considered them clown shoes dezu

the aesthetic is subjective bud

aesthetics are indeed subjective. the FACT that they do look like clown shoes is OBJECTIVE, whether you're okay with that or not is subjective. you can't say that literal facts are subjective, they literally look like clown shoes.

Chuck Taylor 2's in black are more comfortable, won't make you look like a hardcore thrasher and the sole won't start chipping after 2 months.

>skater shoes
>skater fashion
>>_fa

you cant link leddit shit with >> idiot

(You)

I have the high top comme des garcons converse and they still fit big as fuck even after i sized down .5

>Chuck Taylor 2s
>muh comfort

the 1970's one

good beaters

Wearing Thrasher if you've never touched a skateboard is lame, right? I just like the logo so much and the hoodies look comfy.

whenever i wear vans my dumb former skater friends make fun of me for not skating
meanwhile i know this asian girl who gets around in white sk8-his without even a 'damn daniel' sent her way
seriously like FUCK asians, stupid gooks can get away with anything
/rant

>damn daniel
Veeky Forums is 18+

buy whatever you like.
No one cares if you skate or not.

Every man and their dog owns these, nobody gives a fuck if you skate or not