Are these the COMFIEST shoes of all time?

or is it a meme? im in the market for some comfy feet coverings

pureboost>ultraboost lunarlon

They are the absolute comfiest but that colorway is abyssmal

I think pureboosts are nicer but ubs are really nice too

yes they absolutely are

they are significantly better than the pure boosts imo

Can confirm as i am wearing a pair right now and they are both Veeky Forums and /comfy/ in quiet colorways

What would be the comfiest with an all-black or black/grey colorway ? This flashy white sole isn't for me

there's a triple black dude

how are these in terms of comfiness?

these are a different type of comfy its basically 2 lunars combined, they do not have a "bounce" to them like the ultraboots' but they do feel softer and have less ground feel than the ultraboost

cop? they are not the expensive either

W2c? Also yes

Name?

"Triple Black"

Silhouette in triple black looks rugged af, imo

Why does Veeky Forums circlejerk over pureboosts

I don't know but I've seen people posting adizero prime boost posts recently . They look nice desu

w2c for cheap

because they look better and not as popular

I got these fky knit shows from Nike last year and they're incredibly light weight and comfortable.
The shoe feels like it's made of a stretchy fabric but it's still quite durable.

I have both UBs (the first version without continental rubber unfortunately) and Flyknit Racers V1 and I feel like the UB material is more stretchy and comfy, while the Flyknit material isn't as stretchy, but a bit more tough, durable; almost rope like if that makes sense.

How do they look on feet?

A little too comfy. Sometimes I find them a little unstable from all the comfy. Can't wait to roll my ankle.