Feminine boys

w2c this level of femininity/prettiness?

is it even possible for a white guy to look like this?

also post inspo of androgynous/feminine looking boys

no crossdressing pls

the prettiest

would go gay for Ren

Id on pants?

You can't
It's mostly genetics

nah, it's mostly effort and upkeep
source: was femboy before i transitioned lol

No
It's 99% genetics
It's why most m2f transsexuals look like shit, regardless of how much work and effort they put in

Genetics, plastic surgery, and a lot of editing to make their skin lighter and flawless.

>no bowie
for shame

Hi, every time I post in a facial aesthetics thread i get told I have a feminine face. How to embrace in a straight way?

This

GET THOSE THINGS OUT YER EAR FAGGOT

This. Same story as everything else, really.

BB cream helps

These guys are so beautiful it makes me angry. Mainly cause I'll never look like this

No. They are stuck that size because I went up way too fast.

Baekhyun is a literal doll

is elias fem pretty?

If u fixed that grew out your hair and shaved youd be pretty cute desu

Pretty sure everyone who wear gauges regret it when they get older

And the anger turns to sadness
>tfw you will never be or be with these genetic gods
;~;

life goals and wife goals

This guy in particular is pretty ugly without the fluffly hair, you still have a chance.

Maybe in the next life

butterface as fuck

goebbels tier facial aesthetics

I'd raw him face down only

this horse isn't pretty at all let alone feminine lmao

fuck this guy is scary. not pretty at all.

how did he go from this to pretty boy Jesus wtf

Luhan wins this category every time

opinions

i think he's a qt

guess i'm off to South Korea for surgery, c ya later sempai

2014 Jared is best Jared

Thanks, I'm on 2 weeks no shave and yeah my hair gets all curly after 3 inches so I'm gonna try to grow out this year.
This. I was 17 when I started I'm 26 now and hate them but don't feel like letting them hang like saggy pussy.

he played a drag queen with AIDS in this movie boyos.

40 there, what was his secret? diet?

This guy/girl looks repulsive as fuck.

Illuminati facial cleansing mask
>acting like you didn't know

he eats primarily a plant based vegan diet and does a lot of yoga

he's pretty, but still in a masculine way. he's pale and slender but his jaw is very strong - reminds me of cilian murphy.

maybe looking truly feminine/beautiful is only accessible to Asians with perfect genetics

Posting this cuz I thought he was a dyke when I first saw the photo.

On second thoughts, this may actually be a woman. Oh well, I like androgynous people.

Actually, I just checked and it's definitely a man.

Why do so many Asians die their hair orange it looks bad

Every second Asian I see in real life has an orange mop on their head

Fashion is easy when you're Asian. Fuck me. White paleboi

I guess they just want to lighten their hair since they all have black hair but it's too damaging to go too light so it ends up looking brassy and gross.

>tfw want to dress feminine but feel like girls will be repulsed by it and not attracted at all

you don't have a feminine face.

15 year old tumblr girls general

Thanks, now could you tell /b/

This isn't google

Not sure if this is feminine enough but I wanted to contribute.

pretty feminine senpai
why would u post on /b/? its kids and /r9k/'s

Wow why go on the Internet at all

They won't be repulsed, trust me.
You have to work on your style and confidence tho

because every section of the internet isn't dominated by kids and /r9k/'s?

It's not feminine but if you told me you suck cocks on a regular basis I wouldn't be surprised. If that makes sense.

/LGBT/ has a whole /femgen/ thread for this. They even have info graphics with tips. Pic related. One of the many fine faggots of/LGBT/

does this count

HAAHAHAAH thx u..thx u I needed that got a good whole hearty laugh.

I think I am kinda feminine. Or not.

this is mostly garbage but damn jawline senpai on the right lookin fine

i have/had this type of look to some degree and I am white,

but the older I get, the less I have it.

now I only have it as much in shots hiding my jawline like pic related

literal manchild

Full frontal for comparison. And yeah, that whole anime bangs thing gets varying mileage in making me look even more like a little boy.

i think french crop might fit you honestly you got hair texture

>genetic gods
Hahahaha you and I both know why the look like this

like a fat hispanic maid

cant imagine a world where at any point you looked like anyone else in this thread (besides jared in those b&w creep pics where he doesn't look at all feminine)
you're clearly masculine no mistaking that

South Korean plastic surgery is far more advanced and accepted than in America?

oh, thanks for the advice. I've done an undercut in the past and liked how it looked, pic related. So maybe the french crop will be better. I've been cutting my own hair for over a year so thats why the mop.

Anyway, sorry for all the pics cluttering the beautiful kboys

direct comparisons certainly reveal that as truth, but unfortunately IRL there's never a kpop hanging over my shoulder for contrast when facing scrutiny. I'm probably a few years late for posting in this thread, I used to have a round face. But thanks user!

you dont look feminine there either, just like an average guy
your face is too narrow and long to look feminine
big brow big nose
but sure, be passive aggressive by all means

why not post a pic from when you were supposedly feminine

believe me when I say I'm not trying to be passive aggressive and I'm genuinely happy that I was called masculine because I've gotten called the opposite for being more 'feminine' as a man than the immediate and observable average. I'm fine with public opinion being misguided and that not having any truth.

Korean men can be androgynous to a greater extent than other races because of features which are the opposite of the very accurate appraisal you gave my face. Yes, I look decidedly and overwhelmingly male, that's what I am. I never meant to imply I was comparable with genetic outliers who were hand picked and cultivated to portray this type of image, nor is it in my interest.

Maybe people confuse certain other characteristics with femininity, in which case I'm mistaken for posting in this thread. And... Again, not passive aggressive at all, there's no reason to be, this sort of thing is just interesting to discuss.

not the guy you were talking to, but jesus you're verbose

i guess it shows i dont use Veeky Forums much, i'll lurk moar

Any recommended places in South Korea to get jaw surgery like these niggas??

You don't know anything about the Korean idol industry do you? When singers get signed onto a label they're forced to change their appearance to fit the aesthetic of their unit. It's all plastic surgery, makeup, dieting and Photoshop. As long as they can sing and dance they'll be forced to do anything else by their producers.

Korean cosmetics are considered to be nearly a decade ahead of western brands and cosmetic/plastic surgery has become so commonplace that it's not unusual for college or high school students to ask for an operation as a graduation gift.

when i started this douchey femguy i knew insisted itd never work
cue literally just a few months later and he was massively salty at how cute i had gotten
it's effort and upkeep m8

Post before and after so we can confirm.

Are they really that controlled wtf! that seems kinda fucked desu. They are hot though

No, user is exaggerating. A lot of male idols don't even get work done. Most girls have had work done. It's usually girls who get their jaws shaved, nose jobs, eyelids, etc. SOME men usually get eyelids done or small nose jobs. The companies obviously pick out young people who already look good. Some of them don't even have a talent when they get scouted. Can teach pretty much anyone to do choreo, and a lot of them can't sing for shit (especially live while dancing).

The industry is still fucked though and they control pretty much every aspect of their personal lives (until they get successful enough to have a say).

Post a pic(with timestamp) and we'll be a judge of that

Stop asking questions
Don't suck anything, that's gay.

Found a couple more that I think look reasonably feminine...

Might just be because they are young.

...Or maybe because they are dressed like total faggots

it's better to wear androgynous clothes than feminine ones, if the clothes are too girly then there will be more contrast and you will stand out as a disgusting crossdresser

from the back?