drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
vimeo.com/36093742
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/AQ4y8pK
grailed.com/users/68155-jakeregele/wardrobe
grailed.com/listings/757810-Rick-Owens-Rick-Owens-Sneakers-FW06
strateascarlucci.com/
1stdibs.com/search/furniture/?q=rick owens&sort=price-low
youtu.be/s_8Z2m3PVSs?t=201
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what shoes is the cuck on the left wearing?

Got these for 199, would have rather found a canvas or leather pair but they're still a darker grey and again, less than 200. Bretty happy. First Rick.

come on /rog/, I'd totally be friends with the girl on the right. She's probably a lot more fun than most of the girls we encounter, and honestly that fit is better most of the fits that show up here.

Damn good price and color.

Come chat and hunt for sales
discord.gg/AQ4y8pK

and yes its hides your ip

>going on rog
>wanting to meet 'fun' people

being a depressed snobby and edgy cunt is a prerequisite into rick owens

why do I need my IP hidden? what kind of illicit dark web rick hunt is this?

it's not for that it's because some people are muh privacy /g/tards

why did she age so badly?

smoking a trillion cigarettes a day isnt gr8 for ur skin

>daily makeup routine involves rubbing coal on your hands

selling some rick stuff if anyone's interested

forgot link
grailed.com/users/68155-jakeregele/wardrobe

I haven't sat in a bath since I discovered showers at age 4 or 5 but this is sicc

Has anyone actually bought Rick's furniture?

I think the furniture is limited and expensive enough that ownership is pretty rare - and probably no one who uses Veeky Forums will have any.

I know Kanye mentioned having a Rick Owens dining table once, which is tight.

It is crayola

HTC vive is actually crazy cool

really sweet supreme hat. think it would go well with some geos?

everything about this pic screams not rick lifestyle, you needa be in a decaying basement or something making a sculpture out of tree bark

fucking poser

Also the normie H&M lookin clothes with just geobaskets (brand new, babbies first Rick) is :/

i dont even get people getting geos as their first rick piece they look retarded with normal clothes

lets see the back

I mean he's got to start somewhere. Is he supposed to buy them then set them in the corner until he gets more Rick?

Yes.

grailed.com/listings/757810-Rick-Owens-Rick-Owens-Sneakers-FW06

Dustulator dunks, brehs...

thats exactly what i did

who would have thought

I want these to be my first Rick's as well :)

cringe

>thom york
>cringe
think again pleb

he a manlet

What is the most inoffensive outfit you can put together? I'm thinking

>standard white crewneck shirt
>black Berlin jeans
>black creeper boots

Thanks guys, felt like low top ramones were very workable in a lot of fits for someone who doesn't have any other/ doesn't want to go full rick. Very versatile and into chunky soles recently. Also what do people think about this corduroy thing? I already said I'd rather have a different material but do people like the corduroy or hate it? Just thoughts.

I got geos as my first Rick and dos pretty alright with it, and It's definitely possible to get by. I wore mostly very long stacked black jeans and oversized tees that I already owned. Relatively cheap, but at least proportioned.

My mans look like he only leaves the house for karate practice and airsoft

he looks like he one day decided to dress in full rick so he copped a bunch of rick pieces off grailed without doing any research and left the house like that

>falling for the manlet meme
please kill yourself

nah bro, she distressed beautifully. see them stacks on her face?

Swap those boots out for the new mastodon sneaks everyone thinks are geothrashers for some reason

Most of that fit is rag and bone and he's been wearing Ramones for years ya dingus

Corduroy is cool. It's a nice texture for plain fits.

Get some cropped pants and long black socks, lows look best like that.

> buying clothes to not wear them

Literally said in that he's supposed to wear them

Just not with that fuckin shit-ass fit.

Post some brands that seem inspired by Rick (ones you like, not Yeezy)

Strateas.Carlucci
strateascarlucci.com/

honestly not the worst fit i've seen tho, and I agree with u dude. Just reiterating the point in a
> kinda way

He can wear them, it just looks obvious it's his only slightly "different" piece of clothing he has. When I first started off I only had Ramones, but I was already into the grungy style they suit so I incorporated it well. That guy just looks like he bought them because he saw them in a music video and has nothing remotely similar to wear them with.

you can buy clothes and not wear them.

its called avoiding being a meme, wear it when youve completed your wardrobe

Maybe not worst fit, but there's like shitty streetwear fits that at least put effort in to a particular styles and there's "shitty because I bought geos and wore the same clothes my mom bought me for school" fits.

So I guess it depends on what you think is worse.

blistered anfibio combats, i used to have a pair in oiled calf from ss10, super nice boots

Them Geos looking suspect...

w2c sweater i need asap

no they arent you fucking normie summerfag reeeeeeeee

They're real, but might as well be fake for the other stuff they're being worn with.

awful fit holy

Toebox looks way too long imo. Probs just the angle.

its called buying the wrong size

you sound short
bbs
julius
dkang (ew)
a song for the mute

1stdibs.com/search/furniture/?q=rick owens&sort=price-low
The furniture itself is around $6000 - $15000 but if anyone wants to buy a $600 plate they can do so here.

Any idea where to cop one of those giant marble beds? Definitely can't afford one let alone a house where one would fit in but I need to know what sort of range I'm shooting for.

thamanyah was mentored by rick or something like that and i think owenscorp makes his stuff, i want to get myself some

youtu.be/s_8Z2m3PVSs?t=201
V rare raf x michele hug

3:22

am textbook manlet but after seeing blue eyes it makes me think us manlets have hope

>be holidaying in London
>just finished a session at an upmarket restaurant for a family birthday
>dress code of the restaurant was button down shirt, dress pants, etc.
>it's about 4 blocks away from the RO store in London
>decide to check it out afterwards
>feel uncomfortably stared at because I'm in #menswear
>everyone keeps their distance
>everyone very quiet

Any Londonbros know if this is what the staff at usually like? I'm going back into the city in full Rick / Julius tomorrow but I don't shop where retail heroes act high and mighty. Otherwise I'll just drop some cash at Selfridges.

How tall is blue eyes?

Idk about the London store but the LA store is fucking nice to everyone who actually makes an effort to talk to them.

Maybe they were standoffish because, from the sounds of it, you were too?

May B u r project?

>The furniture took three days to install, and the alabaster bed sold on Saturday night for $216,000. “This is a great success, a testament to the New York audience who loves Rick,” said Greenberg Rohatyn.

Who up to save up for a marble Rick bed for /rog/ to use? I've got $20

How tall?

Rick is 5'5 and he pulls off his own clothing better than anyone. Rick is made for manlets like us.

I've been to the NY store and the staff were awesome. Chucked in 3 packs of free mints and we spent a while talking about music and Australia (where I'm from).

I did my rounds in retail and know how much it sucks so I'm always really friendly when I go into a store. I went in to the London store with a big smile, "hello", "how's your day", etc and I got one word answers and staff mulling about the racks. Not great.

I guess I should respond since everyone is clowning on this pic. I know it's shit. I was just out with some buddies at the mall and getting food. It also happened to be an extremely hot and humid day. I work a normy 9 to 5 job that is strictly business casual so when I get the time to go out for the weekends I want to wear my geos. I want to be able to wear them. So my goal was to wear geos with a mildly inoffensive fit and not sweat the hell out my actual rick clothes. Obviously it was a really offensive fit :( sorry

not sure exactly but he is a manlet

Not offensive to wear but probably silly to post on a Rick forum.

Especially if you yourself don't think it's that great?

>my actual rick clothes

Pics?

Show full Rick fits

You're right. It is kinda uncalled for. I thought it was just a funny picture of me looking goofy as hell with a vive. Now I see that the VR goggles aren't really the thing making me look goofy... it was my fit :/

If you have actual Rick clothes don't baby that shit. They're meant to be worn/washed. Wear them!

I'm 5'10"

Same as our good friend Fabricman, and I think also birthday?

Average male height in the US (and I think England?), which might explain why three /ROG/ers hit it. Still considered manlet within Veeky Forums.

We do have some visitors around the 5'4" range that do quite well also! As I frequently say - more about balancing proportion and being confident than actual height.

So not a manlet...

I mean, depends on who you ask. It's a silly Veeky Forums word, so it doesn't have much basis. I don't mind either way, since I'm mostly IRL.

I'm sorry, I don't have any pictures of me wearing full rick. Closest thing I've got is this picture from a shoot I did with some friends a few months back. The only thing rick is the coat, but since then I've picked up a pair of pods and some DL tees for the summer. I know the picture still isn't that great of a representation.

This is much better! This is really cool actually. Post more shit like this in /ROG/, that's what we need.

Also, don't fret about sweating in your clothes - that's what detergent is for :^) And Rick is meant for wearing, not worrying.

Pic related what I wear my Rick in for about 5 months out of the year.

where do you live?

Thanks man, the words mean alot. Also goddamn, you live an oven haha. Location?

Arizona! A testament to man's arrogance. Along with a few other posters, actually.

Honestly I'm ecstatic that it's dropping below 100 next weekend.

I wash my clothes very very often in the summer and I don't wear any layers. I mostly stick to UC tops and jersey bottoms.

Wow, I had a guess it was Arizona lol. How well do your clothes hold up with the multiple washings? I get paranoid that they'll look bad and get ruined :o