Comfy sweaters / jumpers

Can we have a little appreciation for sweaters? I can't wait for the weather to drop so I can put on my favorite cozy wool knit and sip hot chocolate by the fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/778556-Ann-Demeulemeester-archival-double-layer-cashmere-sweater
grailed.com/listings/433664-Aran-Sweater-Market-Merino-Aran-Sweater
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh yas

Do you own any Nautica sweaters? They feel fucking great.

lopapeysur or fuck off

I fucking love knit sweaters
Unfortunately I'm allergic to all forms of wool (virgin, cashmere, vicuña) so it's really hard to shop and is generally less effay and comfy
Any solutions to this?
Any one know of how I could desensitize it?
It's possible I'm allergic to the wool treatment so maybe I should go get that checked first

börk

its hot as fuck outside you retards

low quality b8 lad

aussies should not be permitted on this website, it's like they don't even understand seasonality

>he doesn't prepare his wardrobe before the season begins

tsk tsk

Why is it so hard to find loose cable knits like this. They always look so formal and thick.

I'm in the UK and despite it being summer Id still buy the fuck out of one opportunistically if I found one so if anyone can point me in the right direction.

bought a loose cream cable knit one at a thrift shop. thrifting gives you mostly ugly sweaters, but you can find a couple diamonds in the rough

K R A M E R C O R E

>fall is slowly getting here

Start eating raw bee honey and take quercetin supplements

ol baby alpaca is goat

Can anyone help me find something similar to pic related?
Looks South and comfy!

here's my Martin era margiela one that arrived today :)

What do you guys wear on top of your sweaters/jumpers?

It's this rly cool multi coloured fabric - v comfy

You look like you have a very punchable face.

Gorgeous sweater though.

Jackets or coats, obviously.

oh thanks

nice, too bad you cant pull it off

would look better on me /10

Don't listen to them, you're cute.

Is it effay to wear an over the shoulder jumper if I'm a guy?

depends if you don't mind eating dicks

:)

It's not fashionable even if you are a girl.

I've gotten a bunch of sweaters from thrift stores, this one holds the best quality.

Depends on your build
Also, are you gay

I'm skinny, no fat, a tiny bit of muscle
And yes, I am gay. No flamboyant, but defiantly not the masculine ideal.

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite threads on Veeky Forums in a long time

so
fucking
cozy

Recommendations for luxury knitwear?

SNS Herning, Howlin', RL Purple Label, MMM, Lori Piana. Depends on what you consider (or willing to pay) for luxury.

If you have the confidence to pull it off it could transcend boundaries and be cool.

What size should I be looking for if I'm a men's small? Should I go for something fitted, or is it cuter to get a couple sizes larger? Like, would xl be ridiculous?

>pencil eyebrows

>tfw LA

I have like 3 or 4 sweters all brand new over year old that I havent gotten to wear because of this stupid weather

Honestly don't go further then medium. That is all you need without going too far.

Love thom brown knitwear, inc this scarf

I want to go comfy prep this Autumn/Winter, help me

For starters, where do I cop shit to go full Perkins-core?

california guy here, just looking at people in sweaters right now is giving me palpitations

Like other user said, medium is probably the max. Obviously try on in store as fits vary, but don't get anything super duper huge. If your style is more formal or traditional, get a more fitted sweater, but if you're going for a modern fit get a bigger sweater with skinnier pants

need an ID on this sweater

Fuck summer to be honest

Fucking plebs..not wearing Dales Of Norway.I bet you all guys are Anglo scum here

Wearing women's sweaters is the closest I get to cross dressing.
I feel so pretty and effay when autumn comes.

Reiss UK?

>that orange
>shitty tag
>quarter zip
nope.webp

I've been looking for decent relaxed fit sweaters for men so I can get that /comfy/core. Any recs?

Can anyone rec some brands with a similar neck to pic related?

Yeah, most wool doesn't agree with me.
I find a silk and cashmere blend of about 60/40 comfy as fuck though.
Or about the same blend, or even 50/50, of merino wool and silk.
Or try 100% silk.
I never looked back.
It's soft, yet tough, longer lasting, doesn't pull or pill, keeps it's shape better, and doesn't need as much care.
Banana Republic is the only brand I know that makes 100% silk sweaters without quadrupling the price.

I fucking love these threads, my fav sweater is one I got from my dad that he bought in New Zealand in the 80's, I'll update with a pic when I get home.

I bought a similar one because of her and I fucking love it. Comfy as hell.

silk/silk blend sweaters look gross

Can we get an id on this sweater or something similar?

I need a nice Irish knit sweater.

like a lot of places sell sweaters with relaxed fits so a small will end up fitting you like a medium anyway, be aware of that

wtc pants? Would these be considered chinos? I'm sorry, I've only worn jeans for the 18 years I've been alive.

The search term you're looking for is 'mohair'

Is this the appropriate thread to appreciate cardigans? Their like sweaters, only with buttons!

Are peacoats still in?

What do you wear over a nice sweater and scarf?

bump desu

If cardis are in, then can anyone I'd pic related?

New patril ervell pocket knit, p comfy.

grailed.com/listings/778556-Ann-Demeulemeester-archival-double-layer-cashmere-sweater
this is comfy as shit someone buy it :)

Are the any fabrics or styles that make jumpers viable in late summer?

We're in the low 90's here

if you find a thin boucle sweater it could be wearable on those summer nights

gross fucking hair

Besides jeans, what pants/slacks look good with icelandic sweaters

Then sure, go ahead.
I've always liked the look of those things but I'm too much of a pussy to wear them.

That's cute.

desu patrik ervell pocket sweaters are the goat sweaters

I got this at goodwill

Man I just want Veeky Forums gf to read in sweaters with
>inb4 magazine
I know she's not reading a book but I like to pretend

Corduroys

I want to go full rafcore (not his clothes but his personal simple style) but instead of black sweater rotate a bunch of this kind of sweaters through. Does that sound like a horrible idea?

how much?

and show feet, kidding....not kidding......semi kidding.. nah really im kidding....unless you want to

nah sounds effay. just white shirt and black trousers with new sweaters?

Either Reiss or cos

That would be ideal yeah

Uniqlo does really light sweaters, perfect for summer

PLEASE be b8

>people not ID'ing

fuck off. Don't post anything than

Are you also allergic to angora?

If you want good sweaters you should buy Gudrun & Gudrun. Don't think there is a better brand for sweaters or woolen clothing out there.

Anyone know where I can cop something similar to the APC x Kanye Airport sweater in white?

Thrift store

someone cop this

grailed.com/listings/433664-Aran-Sweater-Market-Merino-Aran-Sweater

know the feel. bought a cardi on clearance that i absolutely love. have worn it once in two years.

That pattern makes me uncomfortable. Reminds me of those shopped images of those seed pods growing out of people's fingers and backs.

How much were they each?

I got the same sweater in the upper right except it's bleached and yes it is super comfy

QTP2T

Post some brands please

good find

REEEEEE