Is LSD Veeky Forums? pls respond

is LSD Veeky Forums? pls respond

pic related: personal stash

yeah, being a degenerate dude weed lmao hippie who listens to terrence mckenna allday and thinks the earth is flat is not Veeky Forums

i dont even smoke weed because it interfere's with my job. psychedelics and weed should be legal all over the US. ive listened to terrence mckenna and he seems annoying.

Yeah you should probably kill yourself. No drug is effay.

w2c

LSD is the best drug there is, but the least effay drug because it wont slowly kill you

hahaha /pol/ get out

Being an occasional drug user is fine, pal. LSD is a good time and can be a fun experience with friends. Taking one tab won't make you compulsively start putting up UV lights and DeadHead posters.

Chill out.

nah i was saying lsd is alright, obsessing your whole life around it isnt
probably didnt make it clear enough

you did not, sir.

i agree with what you're going for though. anyone who makes a drug an integral part of their personality or outward identity, is cancerous.

Thats not EFFAY! Throw it AWAY!

it's the best drug out there, personal favourite, right after mdma !

yeah
unfortunately i had an awful psychotic experience thats put me off it for a while

That's the reason I don't want to try it. I even get anxiety when I smoke.

if you ever wanna feel like a god for ten hours lsd is your drug

most people can handle it pretty well but i completely lost my check on reality and went batshit insane for 8 hours
even after i'd come down i thought my closest friends weren't real, i was very lucky nobody was hurt
scary shit

that projection

get cucked by a tripper?

fo real w2c

DarkNetMarkets

read

how much was op pic

then maybe they're actually fake doe

Will LSD hinder or help my depersonalization and derealization?

i was thinking about that but multiple other people have tried the same tabs and had great textbook experiences
i think i just have a very bad natural predisposition

If you half self control, help.
If you go all in and start to build your life around it, hinder.

Wait disregard that, misread. It will hinder that. If you want to feel like nothing matters and you can't do anything to change that, don't take LSD.

im still confused

Former psychonaut here.

hope you don't just keep your tabs out like that. LSD has an alarming rate of decomposition, especially in high-UV light.

A few days of the best quality unkept LSD will degrade to shit unless kept completely cold and UV-free.

I've found it keeps reasonably well at room temperature, away from light.

It is very possible that LSD can exacerbate any latent or suppressed mental illnesses including paranoid schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depersonalization disorder, and other psychosomatic abnormalities. If you have a family history of these illnesses, I would advice you stay away from strong hallucinogenic drugs.

If you are willing to roll the dice, start at a very low dose and work your way up into a comfortable dosage. DO NOT jump headfirst into slamming 5 tabs of Phish concert tier acid. You will lose your shit.

This being said, LSD can have very positive outcomes and can be used therapeutically to help people with terminal illnesses come to terms with their death, and other uses such as treating (and potentially curing) other illnesses such as C-PTSD.

I am convinced to this day, that the only reason why learning organic chemistry "clicked" for me was because I open my textbook while tripping. All of the sudden the two-dimensional representations of 3 dimensional molecules just made sense, and since I have no problem with rendering special dimensions into the dimension above.

Lol when my friends and I were first trying acid at 15, we heard this.

So to keep it cold and dark for a while, my retarded friend wrapped it in tin foil and put it in a ziplock with ice.

Obviously it leaked into the tin foil. And we were stuck in a park with wet ass acid tabs. So we took them anyways and shared drinking the water. The most I saw was a purple sky.

Nothing compares to the childlike wonder of experimenting with drugs for the first time. Good times.

i paid $70 for it which is cheap. got them for like $1.40 each and they go for $10-$20 depending where you live. its pure lsd

how easy is it to get busted

how easy is it to get busted by being sent a piece of paper in an envelop

>pure lsd

B) hell ya, imma get som den

protips for people who wanna try acid for the first time

>make sure you're with comfortable people who are ALSO tripping. sober people kill vibes
>make sure you don't have to interact with parents, etc etc. go camping at a lake or something where you can wild out if you want to
>GET A TESTING KIT. I've never used one, but this lead to an extremely powerful NBOME trip that I didn't expect.
>only take one tab for your first time. Don't be the guy who thinks he can handle his drugs and takes three tabs and learns that LSD is powerful shit.
>don't take it if you're depressed or anxious, don't take it if you're scared shitless to do it

in general, just do it on a day where nothing has went wrong and you just feel fantastic with some close friends in a comfortable setting. take one tab, if things get too intense, just change setting. change the music, walk outside, etc etc.

SETTING IS EVERYTHING.

im severely depressed and i love acid

Acid is the best drug I've done by far. It just allows you to think in a really different way. I remember the first time I did it I was keeping a log of the experience and at the end I just wrote "It cannot be explained, it can only be experienced". Sounds corny I know but it's very true, you really can't understand it without having tried it.

I've had a bad trip where I couldn't get out of this "conceptual loop" of everything being infinitely complex and infinitely simple at the same time. I wrote something like "everything is an individual made of individuals building up individuals together forever in both directions". Really frightening when that happened but it's hard to explain why.

he was talking bout your friends

Sure hope you tested it with ehrlichs reagent user

very similar experience here m8

>average ego death experience

Most people start conceptualizing ego death when you're 10, the way relationships are just simple loops of references points and the infinite complexity of the universe.

You just get it as a 'feeling' ont trippers, but are just too retarded to verbalize/write anything coherently whilst tripping. Everything seems 'infinitely complex' because LSD just makes you briefly retarded, people have been writings on the concept of 'oneness forever in all direction' for 1000s of years. e.g Parmidenes.

Everyone gets this the first time they trip, the boring as 'universe' conversations and the essence of all things.

I got stuck in the 'conceptual loop' with another person, where we were deciding to do something, but we'd then start going back to discuss reasons for this decision and what led us to this decision based on conversations we'd had earlier in the trip, which were signified by half sentences and random noises which made sense to both of us. We decided to cook a pizza, and ended up talking about when we first mentioned that we were hungry the hour before, and ended up going as far back as a few days when we decided to take a day off work.

After my 3rd time on high doses I started getting visuals of what I found attractive on girls. I'd close my eyes and a kind of fractal club environment would form, with rows of curvy/toned faceless women rubbing themselves on me. Which I could feel.

--------

Anyway, no LSD isn't Veeky Forums, being autistic in a room of people you probably already know and like you isn't Veeky Forums its just living a normal life.

Being functional, productive and outside on lots of drugs is Veeky Forums. Mainly coke.

No family history of mental illness, I snapped and it's been nearly 10 years and I'm still suffering from it.

Currently undergoing a psychosis intervention.

Ruined my life senpai I don't know joy anymore

>in general, just do it on a day where nothing has went wrong and you just feel fantastic with some close friends in a comfortable setting

All your tips are sound, but this is taking it way too far. Don't freak people out.

Only if you give me some.

>That feel when your meth-head friend with all the connections is no longer your friend

Acid and shrooms are the best drugs ever. If it's your first time I advise just going all out. Don't try to be Veeky Forums or any of the bs, just chill out and listen to some Pink Floyd, myan.
Don't try to plan anything out; if you feel like watching tv or going outside or anything, don't fight it and just go with the flow.

>being anti drugs is /pol/
what a world we live in

What are some effay drugs? Are drugs even effay?

>don't take it if you're depressed or anxious, don't take it if you're scared shitless to do it

dismiss this lol, i've got GAD and acid really helps me