Is rolling your own cigarettes effay?

Is rolling your own cigarettes effay?

about as effay as jerking your dick

smoking is for poor people

what do rich people do instead?

It's tastier, you can smoke non additive tobacco this way too. The cigarettes have nicer silhouette.

But you look like a hobo if you do that in public regardless, which I don't mind really.

I really enjoy rolling my own in public bc it is such a rubbing your own dick activity, also rollies are siq bc when people ask you for a cig at a club or whatever you just point out you smoke rollies and they'll have to roll for themselves and they fuck off 85% of the time
Also shout outs to champ ruby, best baccy

Enjoy their lives with no need for temporary mood lifters that have shit ton of negative effects?

If you smoke and are trying to look cool with just stick with straight mate

your hands are gonna perma smell like rotten shit you poor pathetic junkie

Stop the "is this fa" meme please, everything can be fa if you feel confident about it and enjoy, and dont show it to Everybody like a faggot

Rolling cogs is not effay, vaping is effay

that's the dumbest thing i've heard all day.

Rolling your owns are for poor +40y/o men, the homeless and other people whose time is cheap

In Australia like 80% of the smokers I know who are my age (19-25) roll their own, no one can afford $30 for a deck of 20 tailors

Stop the hate, post your fav bacco.

For me that would be either pic related or additive free luckies.

Ya know who vapes? Angsty scene and emo kids.

Yeah but australia is an exception because it is overwhelmingly expensive. In the US it has a stigma too because there is some kind of link to stoners.

Oh yeah, because you never see some rich guy puffing on his $200 cigar,
while sipping on his coffee from some land God forgot, and thinking to himself "Oh I think I'll crack open that $1000 a bottle whisky brewed in some old Scottish town no one knows about a hundred years before his daddy was born” do yah?

Oh...wait.

>In the US it has a stigma too because there is some kind of link to stoners.

when i smoked rollies people always thought i was trying to blaze

Smoking in general is not effay

Fucking Americans

How can people think smoking is Veeky Forums it gives you disgusting teeth and nails, makes you look old, smells awful, coughing etc. All things considered completely not Veeky Forums

>it gives you disgusting teeth and nails, makes you look old, smells awful, coughing etc.
t. someone who has never smoked

I smoke 1-3 cigarettes a day, basically no negative effects when compared to shit like alcohol. Just don't fucking chainsmoke and everything will be fine.

This.

I smoke pack a week, mostly during the weekends when I work and sometimes during the workdays after I finish at the gym.

It's got literally zero noticeable long term effects on your body, shit you inhale this way is probably comparable to living in an urban area with polluted air.

Unlike eating junk food or lots of sugar for instance.

>no i cant roll, can you not roll me one m8?

Yeah, but when I do it in Canada everyone thinks I'm rolling a joint.

>no longterm effects

Just wait until you're 50 and get COPD and small cell carcinomas

you dumb shit
ever read about the internal effects of smoking?

Who cigarettes? Just do cigars man. You don't have to inhale cigars.

Which cigarette brands are high quality and don't taste like shit?

Camel turkish royals, but I fucking love tobacco so I don't know.

Tobacco is up there with gunpowder and wet grass as the world's greatest smells.

Smoked regular Camels, they were pretty bad, not as bad as Marlboro.

>enjoying life

I can honestly say I've never seen that lol.
I don't stalk rich people much.

buy ur cigarettes but roll your joints.

Which cigarettes are the closet to pipe tobacco and cigars?

Do you realize that there's a significant difference between smoking cigarettes and those two? You don't inhale the smoke from either a pipe or a cigar, so the taste will always be different

is cancer effay? ruining your lungs with any smoke is a mistake you´ll only do once