I want to start skating. What shoes are both functional and effay for skating?

I want to start skating. What shoes are both functional and effay for skating?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnSv7MyhLozYdGM1a1FUMHNtTkRFN0xkVmt3dEZ0NHc#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Huf Dylan slip-ons are an amazing shoe to skate in. Other than that the Lakai Flaco , Vans Gilbert Crockett, or the Adidas Lucas Puig adv

ive been waring for a while now, they feel really nice on my feet and last a long time before they start looking jank

common projects achilles low

these look like shit

anything with a foxing stripe are trash

only clean white soles are good Veeky Forums wise

I use janoskis for flat ground and busenitz for stairs
I'm not Veeky Forums tho

I've never liked slip ons for skating they never fit perfectly enough, prolly cuz I have really narow feet.

Lakai is a good brand though. I have Pic related (riley hawk) and I really like them.

Ive been wearing these SB bruins for skating and they are a huge step up from janoskis. Incredibly breathable and durable.

You just gotta go to a store and get a pair you like.

make sure you get the Pro. more comfy and last longer for skating

get anything besides nike

i suggest going to asp to discuss skating not Veeky Forums
docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnSv7MyhLozYdGM1a1FUMHNtTkRFN0xkVmt3dEZ0NHc#gid=0

that said saint laurent skate shoes :)

Xsjado

b e s t s h o e
e
s
t

s
h
o
e

i shaved the foxing stripes of my old skools and i think they look much better desu

i use these. super comfy

I found suede doesn't tear easily

Vans suck. I say this as a bitter old man that's worn them since the 90s. Suede accents bolted on to Canvas is cheapshit.
Unless you're shooting for that actually old school 'duct tape on my converse' skating look avoid them.

>skateboarding
Like some locker room dwelling jock.
Try not to touch tips bro

I've owned pair for about a month now. Love these shoes, but haven't skated in them

NIKE SB Dunk Low Pro Ishod Wair
Nike SB Zoom All court ck skate shoes
Emerica Reynolds low vulcan

wow. if you want to start skating you are going to have to get a set pair of shoes for the event. This because if you are ever capable of doing a kick flip, you will destroy shoes faster than i destroyed your mothers vagina. but honestly addidas are good, some nike and vans.

mine lasted just under 2 months. the suede holds up but the canvas just gets torn

learn how to skate first before you worry about looking good

How is this specific model called? Normal old skools don't have them steel lace eyelets, right?

im 26. is it too late to learn to skate?

>that manlet insole

It's the pro model

ýou can do whatever you want with your life.But the biggest problem is that you are kinda old to be a noob.I think that you should learn the basic before going to the skatepark.