What's the American equivalent of this style of jacket?

What's the American equivalent of this style of jacket?

rick owens golf jacket by rick owens

What's the British equivalent of this style of trouser?

zip bomber

remove the tartan lining and you basically have bomber jacket

it's a Harrington, and the equivalent is an Eisenhower, although both have been popular in the USs since the 50's. But I guess lots of youths were also wearing jeans jackets and leather perfecto's around the same time, so although they aren't similar in any way to harrington, you could consider them as equivalent to some extent.

please stop posting

that is basically the british version of the bomber.

W2C?

Am I missing something? People in America wear harringtons, or at least they did until they kind of went out of style, see Seinfeld they're all over. Very cool jackets though I'd love a baracuta if I wasn't poor

I have a ralph version of this and a Nautica

That's literally a vintage harrington jacket, you fucking piece of shit. Your fucking thread could have been posted on the fuccboi thread, moron. I can't believe some people still don't know what a fucking harrington jacket is. Just give up, moron, you will never be effay, and you know why ? Because you're a fucking retard. You are literally mentally retarded. You're the kind of piece of shit that asks stupid questions all the time because you don't take 10 motherfucking seconds to read or make your own research. You are the reason why our western society is falling apart. You are a fucking plebeian, you don't even deserve the right to vote, motherfucker. I don't even want to make a godwin point, but you know exactly where you belong.

I am literally shaking right now. You just fucking ruined my day with your stupid question. Fuck you.

This.

god fuckin' dammit are you kids baiting me or do you really know so little about clothing than all you can think of are memes? This is so far from being a bomber jacket it's not even funny.
pretty much
absolutely, although that's not what OP was asking

You asked for the American equivalent
Since Harringtons are English, bomber jackets are pretty much the same
I guess a pullover windbreaker from most golf brands is also an American equivalent, but I assume those are originally British as well (since their golf brands have richer history than ours)

1-I'm not op, you dingus
2-bomber jackets are also english you twit
3-bomer jackets have pockets on the sleeves, harringtons don't
4-the american equivalent of a harrington is an eisenhower, get that in your thick skull once and for all.

looks p american to me

that's an american harrington

Thats a really nice Harrington jacket but why does it have a zip on the arm?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

is this a meme thread?