Slav core

Boyfriend wants to deck me out with a gopnik haircut, makeup, and wardrobe.

Although I'm very familiar with the {{a e s t h e t i c}} I'm not too well versed on where to actually get the adidas suits, and for an okay price.

Money isn't an issue but I don't want it to be too expensive. Any suggestions? I wanna shop for fall/winter, maybe a couple summer tracksuits but I'm not gonna get a bunch of clothes I won't be able to squat in soon. And I need hair suggestions as well.

Thank you!!
(pic related is what my boyfriend wants me to look like)

10/10 thread

your bf has goat taste

muh dik

y u got that look on ur face boiiiiii

is reebok acceptable for slav core?

The only acceptable shoes for slavcore are pointy dress shoes.

I wasnt asking about shoes

looks like Britain desu senpai

yes

So, I guess I'll be the first one to say get your own personality and sense of style, and your boyfriend sounds lame as hell I couldn't imagine being with someone just to be their puppet copying others. Doesn't it feel bad to not be appreciated for who you are? The praise you'll receive will only give you false sense of approval, he would feel the same way about anyone dressed like "his type", you being yourself is not special to him

^^^

why are you letting your boyfriend dictate what you look like

gee i wish u could upreddit posts on Veeky Forums

because shes a slav now, fuck off

but y tho

oh great the fedoras have arrived to save their princess

best thread on the board rn

this

what is the best gopnik style haircut for females? Is it just the one in the OP photo?

this is now a Gabbercore thread

The 90s in the Netherlands were a remarkable time

All you needed was a colourful jumpsuit, a fistful of xtc and some hardcore music

can you post your face? makes a difference to how you should dress

holy fuckk

CECIL-SAMA what is the best gopnik hairstyle for girls