Tech shoes - suggestions ??

looking for shoes that have a hi tech look and are preferably all black

at this point the huaraches (plus derivatives) and darwins from nike look like the best affordable options and they arent over the top

also i happen to like the semi boot-like appearance of the huarache

anyways im just looking for some shoes that other people like that maybe i havent noticed/discovered or maybe some out of the box ideas

thank you friends

Look at Solomon trail runners, or their hikers. Pretty much what you just described, but will actually hold up to some use

damn i really like both of those thanks

What are you gonna be doing with them?

i'll add adidas eqt and obviously y3 qasas

Does anyone know what is the difference between a closed-weave mesh upper and an open-weave mesh upper on a running shoe?

would pic. rel. be good for urban wear?

i can highly reccomend the spedcross 3 gtx, they look very tech and are completley waterproof (ty gore tex) without making your feet sweat.
only problem is that the contagrip sole feels awkward in most urban enviroments

post tech shoes with actual function please

with the axception of maybe two pairs, all shoes posted here so far are very functional

closed-weave: more durable, your feet wont get wet as easily
open-weave: better brethability, not as durable, not good for running around in the rain

probably just casual wear i have an older pair of nike dual fusion run 3 for getting beat up

triple black Nike Mowabb is also cool

I sell these, they're pretty good. I would look at the X Ultra Prime first though, just because they're more supportive and comfortable

Salomon is doing a collab with bbs11 for fw. Im too lazy to find a pic but they look amazing. Can also confirm from experience that salomons are great from a practical perspective.

Bonus points for being operator af

Gonna cop

great taste

Dammit Veeky Forums. Black sneakers are never ever acceptable.

I have a pair of these. Honestly I never wear them around, but they are by far the best hiking boots I've ever owned - they're incredibly light, and they grip like nothing else.

comfiest shoe i ever wore

you should check nike presto

those ones?

Hey I have those. OP, the sole wears really easily to be aware.

Also there is a bit of a resale on them now. 30-40 above retail

Try the all black Puma x Stampd Blaze of glory

Ub are better

You have to walk a little light in them or else the heels will scrape audibly. Make sure to wear socks with them unless you want lace marks on the top of your foot. They're more of a fashion shoe so I cannot recommend them for intense city walking or sprinting.

All black sneakers are never acceptable black & another color on the bottom is ok tho