Ik you guys are hipster and hate yeezys

ik you guys are hipster and hate yeezys

but I have $500-$600. is there anywhere trusted I can buy Yeezy Boost 350 or is the least im gonna have to pay $1000?

Other urls found in this thread:

eezyy.vip/
zztop-hi.com
sneakerahead.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

last month, I talked extensively with a boutique owner about yeezys
He said grandmas/grandpas come in all the time asking about how they can get them
the kim kardashian connection has apparently put these sneaker releases on a level they've never ever seen before, and it's kinda embarrassing lol
if you think anybody here is a hipster for not buying into the hype, you suck

ive never seen any grandma or grandpa wearing it lol its probably for their kids you clown

sorry to tell you that boutique owner is a dumbass

only seen like 3 pairs ever; one from a black security guard at soldier field, and the other two were chinese bapestas at the airport
and yeah they were clearly buying them for a relative; my point is they're sought after for all the wrong reasons and are a trend that you'll kick yourself for falling into in like 5 years

other shit that people have done (that's now dead)
fixies
drones
go pros
snuggies
skateboarding shoes from CCS
odd future shit
those stupid segways with no handle bar
talk all day about texting/facebook/myspace
bluetooth headsets

next it'll be yeezys

Okey.. so let me just tell you.

Imo i think these shoes look great and are comfortable af. But there is some reasons to not buy them.

1. They are hype af. I usually like shoes that not every faggot on earth likes and especially buys fake.Rather said, people will say its fake because im a middleeast nigger living in sweden.

2. Shoes costs so fucking much. I could afford it if i really wanted but i can do so much more with the money.

3. I dont think the shoes will hold for But in the day, these shoes are not even close to Veeky Forums imo. I would easily buy them just for chills or maybe go gym with em or idek.
a good time because they're known for ripping off on the bottom.

4. It's hard to find these and buying them from a legit retailer in a legit price.

But in the end of the day, lets be honest, these shoes are not Veeky Forums. I would easily buy them for chills or idk. I just lik the fit and look

>snuggies

sniggues are comfy A F

thats great

so can i get a pair for $500-600 or not lol

na bro

buy good fakes
will run u about $200
indistinguishable from the real thing and u can pocket the rest of the money

/r/fashionreps
/r/repsneakers

i'm sorry but i just cannot wear fakes . id do $700 but 1.25k is just fuck

I saw some girl selling legits that she brought from her ex for $400 its possible to cop legits from retards you just got to look out for them.

cmon man ur retarded if u pay that much for a black shoe with stretch marks on it

Are you retarded? You type like a girl who's on tumblr all day & your first point is just incredibly sad. A self-hating, anti-conformist sandnigger.

he has every right to hate himself cuck

didnt really want a race car, but I guess I got my answer: no.

Flightclub is always trusted, but pricey.
Sites like that are your best bet for peace of mind.

If I were you, I'd honestly wait out for another drop. I still think anything over $200 is too much for the shoes. I wouldn't of bought mine if I didn't luck out at the drop.

eezyy.vip/

best 200 bucks

I bought a pair for retail and have only worn theme like 4 times AMA

what no shit thats what he's implying you retard
are u socially inept

why haven't you flipped them to retards yet?

If you are going to samefag, at least type differently dumbass.

> hi im Elliot Roooodger

>paying $1000 for $40 chink slave shoes
wew

I'm not the guy you're replying to or the one before, but you're fucking stupid. Go ahead and drop a grand on chink-made adidas because yeezy taught you you mindless hypebeast.

Whatever, at the end of the day I still have more $ than ur broke ass.

ask me how i can tell you're both niggers

I still use my 2 snuggies fuck you talking about. Shits comfy as hell, and the pockets are big as fuck

So is OP. It's obvious, we all know.

>roasting snuggies
feel free to kill yourself at some point soon

No you need at least 800 to get a legit pair

>Are you retarded? You type like a girl who's on tumblr all day & your first point is just incredibly sad.

He's probably a nig so it's ok.

Ask the owners of smaller, urban shoe shops. One of my brother's friends owns a shop and they keep a few yeezys in stock for retail bc he believes the resale is bullshit, but he doesn't advertise it bc they'd sell out instantly

W2c best fakes?
I would never wear fake designer but i couldn't care less about normcore fakes...no difference between 2 sweatshops...

Is this the best place to buy them fakes senpai?

>are hipster
>using the term "hipster" unironically

boy is your hand not on the pulse of this board. what slavic 3rd world hellhole could you possibly hail from?

I've been on Veeky Forums for a year and a half
Nobody ever talks about their snuggies

join Yeezy Talk Worldwide on facebook (inb4 reee normies get out)
the community is a bit ass but there's loads of legit pairs and people selling fakes get banned. always pay through paypal invoice, NEVER gift or bank transfer

>He missed the Snuggies x Supreme collab
Hahahaha great job sleeping on the drop of the year you faggot

zztop-hi.com
sneakerahead.co/

Lmao lurk more then gaylord

got two snuggies that get frequent use around the house dont talk about things you know nothing about bitch

Edith has the best fakes at the moment. They're called the Repnation batch her website is yeezysonfire.net and her WeChat is yeezyboostdong

Ediths ridges are bad, and boost is still fucked. H3Ls latest is defiantly the best.

lmao

Join Facebook groups, lot of deals for about 500, I'd buy the 750s if I had to, but you do you

Edith is better than David and ZZtop who've were recommend before I said Edith anyway. Personally I think you can't go wrong really with either Edith or H3l3ns batches.

Not if youre looking for DS. The only way I got my yeezys for under 1k was through some homies with a bot hooked me up for 250, and my size is easy to get with a bot.

You could risk it and buy a bot, the belugas are rumored for an august drop

He probably learned English recently, you fucking fag.

For the poorfags that love this shoe, best replicas?

Are you really going to come here and come onto my board and shit on snuggles.
You're really going to do that?