Chokers

Yay r nah

Most of my girlfriends wear them my boyfriend said they are cute. I want FAs opinion.

"daddy issues"

I have daddy issues but that's besides the point some of them are really cute with outfits

I find chokers exceptionally hot

I guess I'll order a couple and see how they work

I feel like I am being basic as fuck tho buying into them this late but I just wanna look and feel cute ;-;

Clothing should make you feel good, so I don't think there's any harm

OMG gross I would fucking die.

I feel like they look better only on grossly thin girls, well, I guess that's true with anything clothing related.

I'm a 5'10 150 lb female :( fuck

that can be ok if you carry your weight well. but being tall you are probably a skelly, so extra fat looks really unnatural.

source: i'm also a 5'10" female, weigh 130, i look clinically overweight at 150

>le female XD

fuck off

Chill with the hostility lmao

imagine if she had a choker

is that thing living!?

>grossly thin
bitch what the fuck
I'm 5'10 and 120, you look way better without the baby hippo fat

I've always loved necks so I was so happy when chokers fell into favor again
This is one of many things fatties cannot use effectively

wtf is this nasty shit

>Clothing should make you feel good

thanks doctor

played out

CHOKERS HAVE BEEN DONE, IF U HAVE A REAL FASHION NIGGA IN UR LIFE THEN HE WOULD TELL U

>but that's besides the point

While they are the "daddy issues" brand and there are girls who look stupid wearing them. I still find them oddly charming. As long as they are simple and overly retarded.

Yeah get em they're hot as fuck
I don't care if they're played out I still love them on girls

Blackbelt in sucking cock

chokers are an instant boner for me desu

if see a girl wearing one of these i automatically asume that shes a nympho whos into rough sex

they indicate that the wearer is a cock obsessed turbo slut

Wear them so on the day of the rope I know who to targef

As for myself I automatically assume that she's actually a very prudish girl merely trying to get attention from boys just so she can reject them by saying that it's just fashion and then act all indignant about it.

>nasty

it's a fuzzy moth user, not nasty, they're pretty neat.

I'm a guy and wear them

all grills have daddy issues, it's pretty odd not to

protip: girls tend to go for guys who look like their dads... if he was a nice normal guy, or even if he was a drunken molesting POS who beat them regularly

if you look like a girls dad (same race, hairstyle, facial hair, eye color, dress even somewhat like he does) you're like halfway in her pants already

the moth is fake. it's a doll-making technique called needle felting

Looks really good on the few girls I see with them, but none of them are gf material.

so much wrong in one post idk where to start.

not /b/ senpai

they are hot
but girls who wear them think they are entitled to some form of sexual independence, like nah girl you've just admitted that you like to be fucked rough and hard by some daddy figure, so stop playing hard to get and putting on this teasing/innocent act because i know you're fakin. so jus give up the pussy desu

If a girl isn't a virgin she's not gf material. Good for a fuck though

if you are in shape, yes

otherwise, it literally looks like a collar, like on an animal, and is not fashionable or tasteful at all

'I have strong opinions, none of which are based in critical thinking': the thread

>trying to get attention from boys just so she can reject them by saying that it's just fashion and then act all indignant about it.
which makes me even hornier

>Makonnen

Not anymore

haha nah man youre just ugly

wearing a choker also makes this statement

>5'10''
>150 lbs
how's your tit game, womeme?

>i'm homosexual

Its not attention seeking if it's actually relevant to the conversation

Fits help, but if you don't have a personality, you'll go nowhere.

Imagine if you could choke her

Everytime i see chokers i'm reminded of this, even tho i think they're fuccing sexy

you won't pull it off

this is a silk moth you fucking plebs
if you take a bunch of their larvae and boil them alive you can harvest their silk
don't google mulesing if you think sheep are cute

That thing is adorable D: why are people hating him

chokers don't mean anything sexually
t. boi who wears them

massive slut detected

Bruh

It's a Venezuelan poodle moth

it's a for real fuzzy moth

Homosexuals fear bugs

where_do_you_think_you_are.webm

That thing is adorable.

No wait... you're right...

the original image is a stitching technique, the one I posted is the real deal kek

tricked again!

or is it....

I see, it's a hoax image based on the Venezuelan poodle moth, both the images posted are

they can be done tastefully
avoid anything gaudy or spiked

They get my dick hard especially the ones that are like ribbons?? Idk what theyre called

theyre pretty hot yes
i just hope every girl i see wearing one is into d/s

hot

Men who see you will want to fuck you and will think you are down

They do look good though in a lot of different outfits. Don't know about any other colors besides black

Aye. They are cute and hot, especially the ribbons. Why more girls don't wear them is beyond me.

Can be cute
But only on cute girls in cute clothes

Yea.

They're not cute though. They make you look like a whore, but most guys either openly or secretly like that.

>Biocuck Infinite girl memewear

no thx

NAY

Stop parroting things you see on here bud. Most it says about a girl is that she is boring and follows trends

Op here just ordered a bunch, will post pix when they come I guess

Dick says yes

Mind says maybe

Thanks Dr. Freud for your endless wisdom

sauce?

>Don't know about any other colors besides black
congraz you just said the Veeky Forums phrase of the day!

no honey, that's the root of this point

>fat neck, shitty skin, choker + golden necklace, daddy issues..

I bet your bf is already thinking how to dump you

Leon the Professional, you commoner

see

Chokers started good but now that everybody is wearing it, it kinda lost it's appeal
meh

If something VISUAL stops looking good to you because lots of people are wearing it now, then you were never looking with your eyes in the first place. You were looking with your desire to be "ahead of the curve". You don't actually care how you look, as long as it's early on trend.

What looks good looks good, no matter if zero or ten million people do it.

well things get boring when everyone and their moms wears the same thing

>blazers get boring / go out of fashion
literally a homosexual

u know why things become trends? cuz they look good u fookin idiot.

My gf has this shitty cheap choker she's had for 3 years and she's not taken it off for longer than 2 days since. I make her take it off when she comes round though for ease of access.

I like the look, but it gets in the way.

Choker = Instant basic btich

How is life when you're taller than most guys?

Shes a qt

FUCKING ROASTIE GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

As a male I was on the verge of purchasing a choker last week.. I'm heroic chic flavored. I'm just going to cut a strip of black fabric next time I'm in the store.

i think you are mistaking this board for /r9k/ my friend

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Couldn't say it better.

Chokers is ugly as fuck and screaming "I have mental problems".

Should a guy wear a choker?

They look pretty Veeky Forums

It looks cute

My gf has this shitty cheap strap-on dildo she's had for 3 years and she's not taken it off for longer than 2 days since. I make her get me off when she comes round though for ease of access.

I like the snook, but it gets in the way.

They're hot as fuck.