Why is Mongolia allowed to exist as a sovereign country

Why is Mongolia allowed to exist as a sovereign country.
It really grinds my gears that they worship one of the most brutal invaders of human history as a hero, while beeing a weak and powerless country.
It would fill me with joy, to see how they would like beeing conquered themselves.

Plenty of countries worship mass murderers as heroes. They should be proud that they have one of the biggest ones to worship.

Why is France allowed to exist as a sovereign country.
It really grinds my gears that they worship one of the most brutal invaders of human history as a hero,
while beeing a weak and powerless country.
It would fill me with joy, to see how they would like beeing conquered themselves

>Plenty of countries worship mass murderers as heroes.
such as?

Mongolia killed less people by orders of magnitude than the Chinese did.

Stalin gets plenty of worship in Russia, Mao gets plenty of worship in China, France worships Napaleon, I could probably name a few english ones but that'd be kind of dishonest bending of history to call them rightout mass murderers instead of letting them happen. I think Americans worships a few indian mass murderers depending on state. Not sure on Spanish but they probably consider some of the colonisers heroes when they were reducing the south american leftover population further after the diseases got them. And this is just from the top of my head. Every country has their conquerer hero thats another countries mass murderer. Iranians for example consider Alexander the great as a jerk to put it lightly.

Every war hero ever.

Why are muslim countries allowed to exist as a sovereign countries.
It really grinds my gears that they worship one of the most brutal invaders of human history as a hero, while beeing a weak and powerless countries.
It would fill me with joy, to see how they would like beeing conquered themselves.

Except for how France can turn any country into glass.

>Napoleon
>mass murderer

>France
>worshiping Napoleon

Why is Russia allowed to exist as a sovereign country.
It really grinds my gears that they worship one of the most brutal invaders of human history as a hero,
while beeing a weak and powerless country.
It would fill me with joy, to see how they would like beeing conquered themselves

Stalin only genocided his own people, so its ok

Why is Uzbekistan allowed to exist as a sovereign country.
It really grinds my gears that they worship one of the most brutal invaders of human history as a hero, while being a weak and powerless country.
It would fill me with joy, to see how they would like being conquered themselves.

>tfw no greater mongolia

Romanians see Vlad the Impaler as a national hero.

didnt he only imply unloyal nobility?
and didnt he get that implying from the ottomans in the first place?

>what are karelians
>what are finno ugrics
>what are crimean tartars

huh?
I dont understand you question.
Anyway im fine with Vlad, he murdered for a good cause.

Why is Sweden allowed to exist as a sovereign country.
It really grinds my gears that they worship one of the most brutal invaders of human history as a hero, while beeing a weak and powerless country.

Didn't know Muslims worshipped the 4 righteous caliphs

Wouldn't it make more sense to post Karl XII?

>It would fill me with joy, to see how they would like beeing conquered themselves.
but they are already being conquered

Why is Israel bigger then the core of the ancient israelite empire was?
Why do you expect arabs, berbers and the black mauretanians to get along in that bigass blob?

Also consider that you cant un-genocide many of the native minorities without a heavy dose of totalitarian societal engineering.
I agree with the maps conclusion that arabs should have stayed on their sandy peninsula.