THE UNIQLO MA-1 BOMBER IS BACK PLEBS

THE UNIQLO MA-1 BOMBER IS BACK PLEBS

are bombers still cool or are they dead

uniqlo.com/us/product/men-ma-1-blouson-178772.html#57~/men/outerwear-and-blazers/jackets-and-coats/blousons/~

>are bombers still cool or are they dead
honestly idgaf, i already had 3 cotton bombers, i just copped 3 other, i went for some shiny ones this time

Do they size up like most bombers and parkas or are they true to size?

Do you listen to Kanye west and asap rocky

No shade

just did, both were a lot better when they started

i guess i just like military inspired street wear

Litterally everyone who is not even into fashion has a cheap looking black bomber at the moment.

Suede Rick bomber is my grail, but will never be able to afford q_q are there any mid range price alternatives for a suede dark/black bomber?

a

Fucking Uniqlo, I recently cop a military jacket on sale, my parents won't give me money for another jacket... If I only knew they would sell bombers...

get a job

just ordered

nice one OP

Got this one. Not fa, but anyway. Btw, bombers are dead for years now.

you can wait a bit and probably get Uniqlo UUUU bomber

what's UUU?

New Lemaire line.

just found where you got it from, neato

uniqlo fucking stinks poorfags
bombers will always be cool though
I only have like 1 cotton one though

>bombers will always be cool though

theyve been in and out of style since the 1950s, you trendhopping faggot. theyre not going anywhere soon

>ASOS
ugh kys

>mfw keep buying their chinos because they're actually quite nice

try zara or pull & bear

I bought a stone suede bomber at p&b for 16 euros today

>suede
faux suede m8

one thing is common in those who bash ASOS: they have never bought anything from there they can be divided into two groups:
1. muh exclusivity, muh quality elitist
2. pleb sheeple, who just go by the elitist's opinion

there's absolutely nothing wrong with ASOS, it's fairly decent quality for cheap

Uniqlo is no better
when you look at that bomber which is posted by the OP, it looks cheap, looks like something which could be from H&M, which is not a problem, because it's cheap, but if you look around on ASOS, for the same price, you'll find better looking stuff

Uniqlo has 1 kind of bomber at the moment called blouson (whatever the fuck that means, i guess it's some gay shit), ASOS has 700 bombers, yes they carry a lot of brands, but out of those 700, there will be at least 200-250 in the Uniqlo price range or even cheaper

if i'd need to cop a cheap black bomber, just skimming through the bombers on ASOS quick, i'd go with pic related and not with the Uniqlo one, that's for sure

>Bomber

Sorry, but I'd rather not dress like a tasteless sandnigger.

do these come with drkshdw tags?

I gotta say I've found uniqlo's quality to be better but their selection isn't that big

it's your loss m8

fortunateky not every country is a sandnigger ridden cesspool, ya know, so bombers don't everywhere have that connotation what they might have in your country, although this is a new one for me

When is that out

that's a Harrington jacket without the tartan lining

Uniqlo only has three versions, but it's exactly the reason why quality is a bit above other cheap brands.

Dude they always rotate their shit. When this is gone, expect it to return again in a year. Their fleece jackets, for an example, always returns in the asian market during the Ber months (oct, sept, etc). Right now, theyre pushing their field jackets and parkas here. So just search what you like and search when it'll come back

no, that's a bomber

blouson means jacket in french, generally waist long.... interestingly, jaquette also means jacket in french, but knee long or a bit shorter.

Sorry mate, but if a Harrington is a bomber with a tartan lining, then a bomber has to be a Harrington without a tartan lining.

its all the same to me :^)

a bomber is also the same as a harrington, but without the tartan lining

i have one from 2012, is it worth anything on grailed

what's a harrington again?

i have bought shit from asos' house brand, and i honestly regret every purchase

tops/outerwear is always too long/slim proportionally. collars on shirts are retardedly small. jeans are glorified jeggings. literally everything is low waisted. quality is complete ass. fabrics are thin uncomfortable poor quality stretchy etc. i could go on, you get the point.

so fucking ugly and cheap

tldr fast fashion is unanimously garbage. stop trying to convince yourselves otherwise.

women ruined bombers this winter. (Melbourne)
they ruin fucking everything

I heard Uniqlo ones feel like trashbags

a bomber with tartan lining

Depends what you classify as mid-range

I got a siki im bull bomber scored off grail for $250, which is a pretty damn good deal for a jacket thats 100% cashmere

Seconding this. I copped shirts shoes and undies, all were absolute trash. The shirts were unbreathable as fuck, cut ridiculously slim (and i mean tight fitting as fuck. I lift and swim so my upper body's okay/not a fatty, but these are gay ass tight especially around the armpit area).

Shoes was thin pleather garbage, which in hindsight did well to survive 2 years of wear even when a hole developed on the sole and subsequent water damage from the rain

Undies fit like crap, too low, too tight, rubbish material

How do bombers fit? I'm a small in T's. I'm about 5'8 - 5'9, should I size up or stay tts?

Harringtons have a collar, you pleb

I know the Melbourne feels, man. But if you wear a decent bomber in a good fit isn't it possible to rise above the rest of the trash?

Where do you guys go for good bombers? I always here MA-1 thrown around and that's really it. How are the slim ones compared to the regular ones?

is this gonna sell out?