What does Veeky Forums smoke?

Pic related is bretty gud, I also sometimes hit up davidoff

D O E S I T M A T T E R ?

lucky strike clicks/red, before that john silver.
would love to try american spirits or camel turkish blend sometime, they just dont sell it here in europa

I havent found any camel turkish blend here but american spirit is actually everywhere. Im from germany and even the shitty little supermarket next to my house has 5 different sorts of american spirits.

Spirits last a time and a half but I don't like the taste, they're pretty stiff tho so they not bad

newport reds

Marlboro Beyond Silver

Parliaments or sobranie is the only true answer

What the fuck, why aren't they in Sweden then. I've been to a lot of stores and turk kiosks in my life time.

I've heard really good things about Parliaments but have never seen them, where do you live?

are those only in the UK caues they look sexy as fuark

got them in germany too.

i need to get to germany

Good bud from my local dealer :D

In germany we have american spirit pretty much everywhere.
Used to smoke filterless hand rolled american spirit all day befor I switched to vaping.

>not really sure whats edgier

Cancer core

>not growing your own
top pleb

Yeah they are really good, but i personally prefer sobranie for the taste and smoothness, oh and i live in switzerland

marlboro gold

How come sweden is so shit at these things?
We have snus but I hate that shit, its disgusting.
How many cocks do you suck on a regular basis lmao

>How many cocks do you suck on a regular basis lmao

Kek

Is hand rolling effay?

Don't care if it's effay, but sure tastes better than cigs. Besides there are lots of brands and flavours so you can mix it up every now and then.

stole these from my dad

Jazz ciggies or Marlborough Golds.
Neither of which are effay desu senpai

Seven Stars

Does anyone know what site to go to if you want to buy senior service cigarettes? They look effay as hell but I can't find them anywhere
>inb4 americuck

A pipe and these (Montecristo cigarillos)

Dying earlier is not Veeky Forums

sobraine is 14yo wannabe thug tier.
real niggas smoke luckies or parliaments, galuoises is on point too.

disgusting. cigarillos are made of scraps of tobacco that didn't make it into the real cigars. they're a great way for luxury brands to make a buck on teenagers who can't afford the real deal, dumb americans who are afraid to smuggle boxes worth real money because they'll be confiscated, and other people who don't know better. they burn hot and harsh, they can't deliver the complexity of a full size cigar, but they still have all the disadvantages of a cigar, i.e., making you smell like shit even after you brush your teeth and wash your mouth

the main customer base for those things is teenagers who can't afford real cigars, and degenerate elderly tobacco hounds with tar seeping out of their eyeballs who maybe need a dose during their break from work and can't spend an hour smoking a 50 ring gauge long leaf puro

if you want a montecristo, even a little one like a monte #4 is a way better choice than those pieces of shit. cigarillos are basically on the same tier as prestige-branded cigarettes (I'm looking at you, cohiba cigarette smokers). I seriously hope you don't.