What the fuck does it mean when a girl says I look "cute"

What the fuck does it mean when a girl says I look "cute".

I am 5'10 above average build, full beard.

Do I look like an effeminate pussy or what?

It just means she's not into you

Well I work at a hospital, and some women, mostly 30+ plus will make a comment like "Oh I got a cute one today" and shit like that.

Probably wrong board to be posting this.

depends on how she said it you obnoxious brute

It means you have effeminate facial features.

>what the fuck does it mean when a girl says I like "cute."
•Depends on the girl. Give me a pic of her/pic related.

>I am 5'10 above average build, full beard.
•Give me a pic of you/can be censored face/fit/ect.

>Do I look like an effeminate pussy or what?
Not enough content/info to make an opinion.
You need to give us more details. So far, you're perceived as an autist.

how old are you. any woman over 30 if you're like 18-25 is gonna call you cute if ur moderately attractive and it means basically nothing.

post pic

Here

you're cute

> full beard
yeah, no. your hairline and face says "late 20's" but your face and "beard" says "late teens".
sorry, she no wan sum fugg

you look cute desu

you look like reviewbrah leeeel

you look like frodo's trailer park cousin

Considering the photo, it means she thinks you're cute in the same way she thinks her younger brother or her pet dog is cute.

AKA you're the guy that would watch a Chad rail her.

cute af

Cute as heck, man.

Nah

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
major gay vibes with that sissy wannabe beard and cock sucking look on ur face

Anyone who said "it means shes not into you" should fucking kill yourself.

All girls use this term and it means she thinks you are hot.

this
If you made the effort you'd definatley be able to fuck a girl that calls you cute unless there's an obvious reason for her not to

It's your eyes, you got some anime eyes there man.
Go find some Koreans and give them a good pounding

You look harmless. Like you could even insult me straight on my face in the street and I won't even bother getting angry or anything because what's the point. Would be like fighting a pupper

She probably said it because you have no self confidence.

gary?

Miaow

It means she thinks you're cute. Answer with thank you and move on.

>Do I look like an effeminate pussy
>I am 5'10
she means it the same way you might say a child is cute

I know most of you are socially inept and not in the dating scene, so let me enlighten you.

"You're cute" is the new "You're so sweet/nice". It's completely platonic and means she has no interest in pursuing you romantically or sexually.

i am woman and i call things/people cute even if they are not kawaii tier like pic related because i think it is cute because of cute auras and personalitahs.

>Cute means unattractive
Huh? Since when? I've been called cute by a lot of girls and I always thought it meant you're attractive but not in a "hot" way, like by your picture I'd say you're attractive but I wouldn't call you "hot".

This. OP, you have zero chance of ever fucking her, unless you rape her.

Fucking this, you guys don't know shit about grills, what would you expect from Veeky Forums

Cute= Fairly good looking

Don't listen to these neckbeards. You literally gave us a single word, "cute". It could mean anything from "not interested" to "I'm attracted to him but can't say it explicitly because blah blah blah". Without context it means nothing

cute doesn't mean unattractive it either means what you think or depends on the context...

>full beard
ha

>you guys don't know shit about grills
I take offense in that assumption

I know a lot of things about grills, and am actually very good at grilling

They call me the grillmeister

Hold the fuck up. If she says you're cute then it means that she might be into you. If she wasn't, she wouldn't say anything.

What else is she supposed to say according to you Veeky Forums spergs?

idk but being called cute is def not good.

i know first hand because i used to call gf cute all the time and she actually told me later that she didnt like it because cute is associated with little girls or kids...so i called her hot/sexy/etc instead

Underrated post

>full beard

Cute is better than nothing. Honestly, it depends on the context and the way she said it. But it definitely does not mean that she's not into that person at all.

Make a move on her and see for yourself.

wow hey guys get a load of chad over here

>full beard

awwwwwwwwwwwww

that's not a full beard but you look okay

> full beard

girls don't care what you look like

kek

I don't get what you guys are talking about any time I've been called cute by a girl I've perused I've ended up fucking maybe a week later. I guess it's about the manor in which they say cute. I'm 6'2 and black and dress kinda feminine for the most part so cute usually the complement I expect. fa has an odd subtle way of destroying peoples confidence sometimes. Unless she said it in an obviously condescending or negative way then don't be discouraged. Good luck dude.

lmao insecure redpill cuck detected

You don't look that manly. You look young, boyish due in no small part to the size of your eyes and jaw. I suggest heavy weight lifting if you don't want to be "cute" for years to come

>I guess it's about the manor in which they say cute.
do you chat up loads of rich girls or do you just bring them back to yours?

He's right in a sense though

idk a girl called me cute when i got high and started dancing, she also thought my goosebumps collection was cute i think it means like "i genuinley enjoy this so i'll call it cute"

Lol we could be friends.

>full beard

Full beard

>full beard
AHAHAHAHAHA KYS

you have big eyes, not much of a chin, narrow nose.
honestly not very manly
you look cute.

lol look at him

>full beard

Si is a qt3.14

You have big eyes and a small jaw and no browridge. You look effeminate and have low testosterone. You are cute. You should shave and grow your hair and transisition.

>lmao

Typical nu-male