Got these cheap shoes from h&m for like 12 bucks

Got these cheap shoes from h&m for like 12 bucks

Was it worth it?

no

ew wtf

they shouldn't be allowed to sell those
fucking lel

literally charity shoes for congolese tribes tier

Shoes 101: never buy that shit at H&M or Forever 21, unless you stumble onto a goldmine

That is literally the most useless fucking advice.

I also got these black ones

I'm going to donate these to a homeless shelter

I have a pair of white NMD's in the mail though

That's what niggers wear with there backwards snap back

espadrilles shouldn't have laces and should't be worn with visible socks

have fun wearing them max. 5 times, they wont last longer

H&m shoes dont look that bad but theyre fucking terrible, theyre gonna fall appart in a month

No, they fucking wear red vans or some random ass jordans from the outlet

espadrilles are meant for only one session and h&m's are fine for that.

vans does make those hybrid espadrilles, too
guess who's buying

itt: the rustled

if they were made by another company and cost $700 it'd be a "got 2 cop" circlejerk

Teach me to lace my shoes like that pls

personally i bought a pair of shoes at H&M that lasted me like a year before i stopped wearing them 3 times a week, and I bought a pair of shoes from forever 21 just for curiosity ($14 who gives a shit) and they're actually super comfortable and look pretty decent after having them for several months. Granted, that (usually) won't be the case, but hey, you never know.

They came like that m8

Just tuck the knot under

No. There's no elevation with the heel, and the outsole is extremely thin and the edges of the outsole looks like it's made of leftover shoelaces. The vamp goes straight down because it's made of a cheap fabric, wheres it should resemble a curve.
You can buy better shoes with 15$ more.

>le numale ankle meme

haha fuck no, worst shoes ever

they're espadrille outsoles you dumbfucks i.e. jute rope soles, that shit's heavy, unbelievably comfortable and lasts a lifetime

not sure about the rest of the shoe though

>lasts a lifetime
Everything you wrote is true but they don't last long. 2 months max if you wear them everyday. I know because I do wear them during summer. Comfy af tho