Tfw started buying less clothes and going to the gym instead

>tfw started buying less clothes and going to the gym instead

I feel amazing!

How do I into ottermode

cuts and cardio

Fucking fit, get off our boooooard

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but Veeky Forums tells me I won't build any muscle if i cut...?

what do I do if I'm a low muscle mass skinny/slightly skinny fat loser?
apart from kms

go swimming, a fucking lot of swimming. My friend who is competitive swimmer looks pretty much like on ops pic.

Honestly swimming is a great all around training, recently picked it up again to regain some shape

nice my goal body tbqhfam

Tfw I have this body and these skirted pods

>tfw started to it less and now can finally afford Undercover and Tricky Ricky

I haven't swum in like 10 years though

How do I pick it up?

For starters, read fits sticky. I'll spoon feed you the basics cos people here will tell you stupid shit with no proven results based on "what me freonds do m7"

No, you can't build muscle on a calorie deficit (cutting). However, you can tone your body. That won't work if you don't have a muscle core you could work on.

If you're a skelly, you need to bulk, eat noticeably more and eat consciously. Then you'll put on some muscle, if you do proper exercises. Inevitably, you'll put on some fat in the process.

Once you've got (what you think is enough) mass on, you start cutting, lowering your body fat percentage by eating less calories then is your daily expense and throwing some cardio into the mix.

Then you'll eventually reach your goal. There's no other way besides roiding, but that'll only speed the process up, it won't remove the need to eat and work out.

Hope it helps

I'm so going to look like that in a while. I've been able to stick to my bodyweight routine for almost a month now and I'm 182cm and weight just 70kg.

I don't want to be as ripped as the OP pic, I just want to stop being skinny fat and be plain skinny and have a hint of muscle. e.g. something like pic related. Can't I just eat at a deficit and swim like others have suggested?

I have read the sticky and I was acc going to the gym for like 3 months earlier this year but I stopped because of exams and then started eating like shit (stopped eating basically, maybe 1/2 meals a day)

I'm on the same boat

>tfw already got gym fit, big arms and chest, and a 6 pack before i started being Veeky Forums and after 2 years of lurking can now make strategic cops spending less money on clothes than before but looking much better, naked and clothed
feels much more amazing than you :^)

I just run, it's free (besides the clothes and shoes) and feels better than picking things up and putting them back down. Thin and healthy is best.

At 182 cm tall, how much would I have to weigh to look like him?

>leto is 44 years old

HOW

Jared Leto has had this body for many years now I'm jelly as fug. His body in from yesterday was my inspo.

oh, and here's my body currently

Eat at maintenance and lift, you'll tone up especially with the power of newb gains

Probably 160-170? He doesn't look that big, just very cut

You take lessons, duh

I'm not sure it'll work. I've been running and dieting for a year and still keep a small amount a belly fat.

nah I do both. my gym friends all dress like shit and when we hangout they always ask me for advice.

what is with all the Veeky Forums shills lately.

do they just get off on the yous because no one pays attention to them over there?

bmi? height/weight?

he says its because of plant based vegan diet and yoga

Yeah, perfect Veeky Forums body.

height 173cm
weight 65kg
bmi 21.7 kg/m2
basically hasn't changed in one year of steady running and healthy eating (running abilities have improved much though, I can now run half marathons easily)

So not overweight or anything, just a couple cm of subcutaneous belly fat I'd like to lose!

that's not how it works dumbass, you literally ate away all your muscle by doing nothing but cardio good job. start again and do your research.

lol nice I'm the same height but I weigh 54
(thats me)

do you think I can lose the love handles by doing cardio and eating at a deficit? Or will I just waste away the little muscle that I have?

You would look a little better if you lean bulked and lifted a little bit. Cardio and cutting will only lead you to the anorexic body shape that everyone else on this board wants with no real muscle tone besides slight noob gains. But it will also probably burn you out eventually because cardio plus cutting at your starting point can get unhealthy.

do yall recommend a skinnyfat with fat thighs to skip leg day (im shaped like a pear)

Veeky Forums is one of the worst boards on Veeky Forums, it's been basically taken over by /r9k/. This means they have to post on other boards for gratification.

>you literally ate away all your muscle
I didn't had any to begin with!

I don't know, ask Veeky Forums, they know that kind of shit
Also you look fatter than me in the chest so how can you weight 10kg less I don't even

I would definitely recommend getting lessons, or a private coach just for some hours to look at your technique.
Apart from that Speedo has a lot of "swimming technique" training videos on YouTube that are very helpful!
All the best for getting into the best sport there is!

Veeky Forums here, if you want to look like him, do SS and GOMAD Veeky Forumsggots.

just lift on deficit. if you get past the point you want, eat more. its not that hard. although your pic probably doesnt work out, he just played sports as a kid and has a baseline amount of muscle/bone structure which is probably not the boat youre in.

now try both

>height 173cm
>weight 65kg
>bmi 21.7 kg/m2
lmao gross, go work out already

>mfw 17 bmi

you're doing it wrong

Would it be adviseable to both swim and lift?

en bref

>>Normies reee

that's a great combination as long you don't overdo them and eat enough

Cut until you can see your abs
Maintain visible abs while building muscle

Spending money on clothes or not is irrelevant, if you want to look good as a guy you need to be relatively fit, unless it's a heavy winter season.

you might drown if the weights are too heavy

You have wide hips mate, gotta bulk if anything to make those.

You look terrible

just lift weights and do cardio

you're a long way from worrying about accidentally looking like jarred leto lmfao

top kek, lold

yeah, I know I look like shit. thanks for the advice.

>when people are scared of getting too swole or lean like it's that easy

Depends on what you want to achieve. If your focus is on swimming, I wouldn't overdo weight training, since it gets counterproductive at some point.

I laughed so hard

if you are eating at a deficit it is virtually impossible to build muscle. heres how it works

Your body needs a certain amount of calories every day. This is your TDEE. Your body will take in these calories convert them to energy for you to move around and do stuff. Any excess calories are converted to fat/muscle/other physical parts of your body. When you eat at a deficit, your body starts to remove the stored calories from your other body parts, i.e. your fat and muscle, to continue to support your TDEE. When you work out, you damage your muscles and trigger your body to send a larger amount of your excess calories to build muscle. However, if you are eating at a deficit (i.e. eating a smaller amount of calories than your TDEE) then your body will be taking calories away from your muscles at the same time as you are trying to add calories to them, and you can't beat the difference. If you are cutting, you should still be working out, which will let your body continue to prioritize your muscles, but you will still be taking more calories from your muscles than you give to them, meaning you are losing muscle mass. You just wont be losing as much muscle mass as if you weren't working out. if you eat at maintenance and work out, then your body will likely burn a small amount of fat and gain a small amount of muscle, but this process is very inefficient. Thats why most people who are serious about weightlifting do a bulk, where you eat more than your TDEE, the majority of the excess goes to gaining muscle and a small amount will be added as fat, and then a cut, where you eat below your TDEE while still working out to burn off the excess fat while minimizing muscle loss.

this, OP.
if I may add something: disregard anyone who uses the word "tone". There's no such thing as "toning". Your muscles get bigger, or smaller, or they stay the same. being "toned" is just the result of having a goodly amount of lean muscle mass and no fat layer to hide them away. Best and fastest way to achieve this is to work out in the gym while eating at a caloric surplus, and then cut like this user is suggesting. Takes about 3 months to see some decent results.

>tone

this fucking meme again