Bad haircut

I got a bad haircut and I'm fucking mad.

>Uni student
>Go to school in the city
>Find a great barber, gives me great haircuts, good price too
>I have great hair all year at a great price thanks to this guy
>Go home for the summer
>Live in buttfuck nowhere, no good barbers
>Haven't had a haircut since the spring, figure it's time for one
>Dad mentions a new barbershop that opened up in town
>Walk in, it's a weekday so nobody's there
>Sit down
>The lady asks me what I want
>"#2 on the back and sides, and a quarter inch off the top," like I always say
>The lady gets her clippers ready
>Starts buzzing my head with NO GUARD
>"Uhm what are you doing, I asked for a number two"
>"Oh my bad, I forgot to put the guard on"
>She forgot to put the fucking guard on
>This lady just shaved a big fucking strip of hair on the side of my head completely bald with no fucking guard on
>Fuck it, have her #0 all the way around the back and sides because I'm not just gonna have a single bald-ass strip in the middle of my head
>She shaves completely the back and sides of my head, my skin looks like fucking shit because it's never not had hair on it, it's pale as shit and all red and irritated because she shaved it
>Shit looks like a sheet of printer paper with chicken pox
>Starts working on the top
>Sprays my hair with a spray bottle
>Gets it damp
>Okay this is normal
>She keeps spraying
>My hair is now wet, like I just got out of the shower
>This is odd
>She keeps spraying
>My hair is beyond soaking. It has reached peak saturation and has stopped holding water. At this point, the water just is just rolling right off onto my face and shit. This is wetter than my hair has been in my life
>What the fuck is going on
>She picks up the sopping mess that is my hair and cuts a straight line
>A straight fucking line
>No layering, no texturing, not even a fucking angle
>Just a single, straight cut with scissors across unbelievably wet fucking hair
1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruuVGnNmUyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You put more effort into that post than she put into your hair lol

2/2
>"Looks OK?"
>It doesn't fucking look okay, but by this point I've realized that this lady is incompetent and that she can't do anything to fix the mess which she's made
>Say "yeah" while looking visibly displeased
>She rings me up
>Charges me more than my other barber, who actually cuts my fucking hair well, does
>Pay her, pointedly asking for change and leaving no tip
Holy shit I hope my barber can fix this. This lady really did not know what she was fucking doing. I think I understand the whole culture of barbershop and hairline memes now, because having a bad haircut really ruins your aesthetic

rekt

Like every other idiot who got a bad haircut, you didn't fucking tell the barber you hated it so she thinks she did fine and continues doing it.

Imagine if a client she fucked up before you had explained to her how what she cut was different than what you requested, maybe she wouldnt have fucked yours up

You should have stopped her at the buzz and walked out. You don't let the person who fucked up try salvage their work. Even shitty old men barbers would have done a better job than what you are describing. Learn to walk out on a bad deal.

Buzz it

Post pics senpai

>shaving the sides of your head

Lmao lets be honest your hair looks like shit either way

Exactly why I dont let females cut my hair, every time I let females cut my hair they always go on a different path from what I told them and follow thier creative intuition. NO you fucking cunt, I always tell them why didn't you follow what i say and they always respond with "I thought it would look nice if I took a risk" fucking a. With a guy its straight, simple, and easy. I tell them what I want, they do it exactly, if they want to do extra they ask if its ok, I say no. end of story, I get charged up, I leave satisfied

please

this

also thanks for putting my sides into orbit op

This happened to me a few years ago. My reg hair dresser was gone, so the person subbing in for her did it. I had really thin hair(pre-fin) and she took everything too short so i basically looked bald on the top, and had a horseshoe around. I then had to do a 40 hour week at my retail job, looking fucking ridiculous.

Thats what motivated me to get on Fin, and learn how to cut my own hair. Its a SUPER simple cut(tapered 2-4 on the sides and back. 6-7 on the top) and prob. looks like shit compared to what any half-competent hair dresser could do, but it saves me $20 a month(fuck haircuts have gotten pricey) that then more than covers the fin meds.

I was such a fucking beta that i actually tipped the hair dresser who fucked me over... 20%. And she knew it looked awful, cause she was already saying "So, does what YOU ASKED FOR look good?" as she was brushing me off, really emphasizing that it was supposedly what i wanted.

This.
Her job is a subjective one; not an objective one. She should know what others think about the quality of her work, and adjust accordingly.

It's in the countryside, not like the hill billies care

Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=ruuVGnNmUyA

If you're a man never have a woman cut your hair, ever, period. Most, if not all do not seem to know men's hair.

And you paid for a shitty haircut, what a fucking retard. Don't pay someone if they fail to give what you asked for. Common sense

terrible video annoying as fuck accent and screaming

So much this. If you are man go to a barber.

>be twelve
>large ex-convict is cutting my hair
>uses gross, thick gel and nearly destroys my skull with the force of his hands
>looks like shit
>leave
>ear is hurting
>tfw there's a cut mark on my goddamn ear

Sides=gone

you know the rules. Pics or it did't happen.

that's ridiculous
hair is hair
any competent hairdresser/barber/stylist should be able to look at your head shape, feel your hair texture, discuss what you like your hair to look like, and give you a good cut
some of my best haircuts have been from men and some from women

Why did you even pay i would told her what you thought of the hair put a cap on left, no pay no tip. Not tip is not some statement about the quality cuz they they still got paid.

Karma got you like the bitch you are for wanting a pineapple memecut

could be worse

Don't pay her for this. Her accident should have made her beg for forgiveness and not charge you for it.

This cuckold actually paid her
He fucking pa

>Haven't had a haircut since the spring, figure it's time for one
Lad I have to go every month. If I had the money I would go every 3 weeks. What kind of babbys first hairgrowth do you have?

In America if you don't pay for goods and services you've already received the Police get mad at you

Damn that sucks

kek. this is why i stopped getting haircuts like two years ago. learn to cut your own hair or just grow it long

Absolutely untrue. Especially for something like a haircut. You may have to justify why you are unhappy with what you have received, but you're pretty much always free to walk the fuck out on barbers, restaurants, and such if you explain that you do not like what you had and provide rational reasons why.

>mfw I've got a jewfro
>not even jew

What kind of haircuts can I get that can look good?

buzz