Backpack for school

Time to buy a new backpack. I've been using a navy Eastpak Padded Pak'R for ages and the inside starts to shed particles of plastic because of bad care (my fault).

I'm going for the college kid look obv. Recommendations?

I'm thinking perhaps an Herschel backpack. They don't look bad.

Or maybe another Eastpak.

try a Supreme backpack from Grailed

Does the supreme meme ever end?

get one of the new recycled kankens.

naneu

>thank me later nerds

Veeky Forums is an 18+ site

I have pic related from H&M

Busted! I was indeed in HS when I bought that backpack.

Seriously though I really need a new backpack mine is really worn out.

? I don't need a camera bag, I need a bag for a laptop and textbooks

Like that they're recycled, not a fan of the squary shape. Thanks for the suggestion though

Considering a military backpack?

is Herschel Little America good for light use? I heard some bad reviews but It's grown on me so much so I'm on the fence about it. Are there any backpacks that look similar?

fjallraven 28L in olive or black

newfags get out.

just get a Muji backpack you don't need more that two pouches in a backpack, unless you have a laptop otherwise get a case for it.

How about something to carry just lunch in? Trying to avoid a plastic bag or a typical lunch pail.

28L is pretty big for a school pack

How shitty are mcm backpacks?

Get yourself some of dat Gucci monogram canvas mmmmmhhhhmmm you'll be slayin puss straight into freshman year family

Where is muji manufactured?

Mission Workshop
Muji is amazing

What are these Muji backpacks many anons tend to refer to lately? Does this Muji have a connection with Muji in the pic or is some other kind of Muji? Could kind user post a direct link on this backpack on any official Muji site?
Sorry if my stupidity freaks you out

I got this from Japan.

They're top tier you faggot