Why would you wear any sneakers other than PF Flyers Made in the USA? Seriously...

Why would you wear any sneakers other than PF Flyers Made in the USA? Seriously, why are you buying that "imported" Nike/Adidas shit? Just wondering, are there any other national brand sneakers? I mean there's plenty of boot manufacturers, but what about for sneakers?

Other urls found in this thread:

newbalance.com/made-in-the-usa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

everything made in the us is shit, id rather buy from ling lings factory

Rancourt and Company is the only one I can find.

>I work at a factory making hats that get sent all over the world
>USA made
>being shit

Must suck never getting to know the real world.

here you go OP. I just ordered Pic related because fuck Converse

gross, i'll keep wearing italian/japanese/belgian instead of horrible made in us doo doo

Youre a teenager. Now it makes sense

I have these. I removed the terrible side logos and back logos. Now they're wearable.

They are v. clunky though and not super comfy. Also the way the back of the shoe dips DOWN instead of going up makes it impossible to wear the shoe with the laces wrapped around it, so you have to switch laces if you want to go from fully laced to how it is in OP pic.

just buy chucks senpai.

That's the Chinese version, dingus

newbalance.com/made-in-the-usa/

wtf I hate american made textiles now

buying those has to be one of my biggest regrets. Rubber sole started peeling away from the canvas in a couple weeks wear and the laces look nothing like they do in that picture

Why would you wear any sneakers other than Hender Schemes made in 日本?

yeah but $50 isnt a bank breaker. Ill wear them here and there. Theyre not going to be used heavily.

You're an idiot, now it makes sense. Enjoy your shit products, thanks for "fueling" our economy.

literally the same mentality niggers use when buying chinese shit

You still a little #bernt?

Itll be okay, Im sure youll find a job with that BA in graphic design.

Yeah but its nationalism? So no not really the same.

>self employed, software
>was making more than enough money even before college age, never bothered going to a university because of it
>homes in multiple countries

Still enjoying your made in us shit tier products? Blind nationalism makes me laugh.

k big guy

they literally don't offer a plain black hi-top that is debrandable. it's either that stripe on the back of the shoe on the "sandlot" or those stupid diagonal stripes on the "rambler".

also: unnecessary leather on the miusa ones, (and the leather accents look bad against the canvas), and they're overpriced; economy of scale, etc etc