What jacket is this?

What jacket is this?

Or something similar to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/us/product/men-ma-1-blouson-178772.html#57~/men/outerwear-and-blazers/jackets-and-coats/blousons/~
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally any olive bomber

spend more time on reddit please

go to the fuccboi thread, then kill yourself.

That's parka

im feeling really generous so here your welcome OP

uniqlo.com/us/product/men-ma-1-blouson-178772.html#57~/men/outerwear-and-blazers/jackets-and-coats/blousons/~

what the fuck is this, lurk moar

Theres a fuccboi general,w2c and id thread
Just hang yourself fag

newfags have overran this board, i'm just going to hibernate until winter and hope they all go away

Yeah, I'm praying it'll get better

at least it creates an illusion that its not dead familia

this is 100% nylon

DONOTCOP

not just that

it's cheap and that shows
even in this price range there are better alternatives, just because it's from Uniqlo, it shouldn't be an automatic cop

I'm really looking for a lightweight summer jacket for jeans/boot combo.

I can't find anything that's a nice, breathable blend.

I actually don't really have a issue with new fags but rather people that shitpost (which happens all year round) or new fags that dont just lurk for awhile

That's literally a bomber jacket, you fucking piece of shit. Your fucking thread could have been posted on the fuccboi thread, moron. I can't believe some people still don't know what a fucking bomber jacket is. Just give up, moron, you will never be effay, and you know why ? Because you're a fucking retard. You are literally mentally retarded. You're the kind of piece of shit that asks stupid questions all the time because you don't take 10 motherfucking seconds to read or make your own research. You are the reason why our western society is falling apart. You are a fucking plebeian, you don't even deserve the right to vote, motherfucker. I don't even want to make a godwin point, but you know exactly where you belong.

I am literally shaking right now. You just fucking ruined my day with your stupid question. Fuck you.

wew

Damn...

/thread

i can get behind this anger,
OP pls leave

got one coming today, if it's wanted I'll post some photos of the fit

I'm only trying them on, potentially sending back

Yes please, I'm interested in getting one. Pics would be appreciated!

okay, if this thread dies where do you want me to post it?