FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SeMWYm9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this was me a a few months ago

I fucked up and let everybody convince me that I was unhealthy and gained weight, I'm still no fat i'm 125lbs but I'm working to go down to 104 again

nice dick senpai

thanks, but I don't like it being that obvious tho

ily

y-you too

And now?

mfw thinspo because let muscles completely underdeveloped due to hip dysplasia and lack of exercise from said condition

there is no face

now I'm starving my ass to go back to my ideal weight.
I will try to post progress in thinspo threads, I'll post current pics once I'm feeling thin enough.
125 is not fat i know but still is 20lbs more than what I used to be so I feel & see the difference.

virgin detected

post thinspo related ITT

if you want to talk about virginity you can check out /b/ or /r9k/

Another day, another Thinspo.

p e r f e c t
e
r
f
e
c
t

Thank you~~~

helo fwends daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soo muhch tanks bye

why can't more grills take care of themselves as well as this one
inb4 blacks saying that's not a grill

we need to talk about your hair though

My hair is kinda fucked right now, you know how girls cut their hair short when they're about to lose it? Yeah.

how big is your thigh gap?

discord.gg/SeMWYm9 Join the discord

>how girls cut their hair short when they're about to lose it?
wot? w-why would you be losing your hair? I've heard of girls cutting their hair shorter when the ends get frayed or cooked by hair dying...

You are very cute :3

I meant about to go crazy. I didn't go crazy per say but it's a cliche that girls will cut their hair when they're about to have a rough time.

Why are you having a rough time, senpai?

noice family

you must drink a lot of water

thx frug bud :')

One of the symptoms of anorexia is hair loss.

why do you keep pretending to be this girl?

That was somebody with a fake trip. I actually started posting once I proved I wasn't the tripfag

timestamp needed

You never proved anything.

My work trousers are now starting to fold at my ankles, because they're dry-cleaned with a crease. I really don't want to take him on a weekend to be tapered, but it's a terrible look.

>dry-cleaned with a crease
oh dear don't do that. you can get them dry cleaned without creases, but often just washing in cold water is better than dry cleaning.

post thigh gap now

No, I can't really. Flat-front doesn't really fly at my office. This only really happens when it's windy or if I walk too fast.

You have sad eyes.

I'm not pooping regularly help

drink more coffee and water?

Yogurt

Fiber.

>go to amusement park
>drink lots of soda because free refills, brothers cup so he picks drinks, and the fact that hardly anyone has fucking water
>eat lots of snacks and food
>go home and count everything
>tfw well over 3500 cals
>tfw most likely underestimated soda cal intake so number might be higher
>tfw headache
It was the first time I drank soda in probably a year. Got incredibly hyper too. It was fucking horrible. Fuck soda.

to gain one pound of body weight, you will need to consume 3,500 calories a day

keep this up and thinspo will soon be practically impossible for you

but on another note, make sure you drink lots of water and ''stay hidhratted,'' as soda will probably most likely make you hungry the next day. make sure you have kept your teeth clean too, because soda can fuck your teeth up

same senpai, i feel you. fuck soda.

Move more, stay hydrated, get 34g of fiber per day. It's harder than you think to get to that amount of fiber. Also as you eat less its normal to poop a bit less, but not much less.

Already drink an inconvenient amount of water, and 1-2 cups of coffee a day. My fiber intake is pretty high, lots of carrots and vegetables, but I think I need more carbs from wheat.

psyllium husk

>heavy cutting for a week
>decided to binge today
>ordered 2 burgers,fries and diet soda(lol)
>ate that shit
>felt horrible
>tripped like a motherfucker
>diarrhea all day

WHY

aww thank you frogger

Just have a cheat meal or a maintenance day and eat more on cutting days senpai. No point having the exact same calorie average for the week plus feeling like shit every day, including your "treat" one

haha told you so!
just let it pass and don't do it again

Yesterday i got diagnosed with anemia so my family is blaming my diet.
Now i will have to eat "normally"
So that means fried eggs, sausages, fried steaks and that shit, vegetables too.
What to do? I don't want to gain weight and lose my progress.

Can't you take supplements?

Yeah, i'm taking iron supplements now, but the doctor told my mother that i have to eat "normally".
So, shit happens.

>tfw your weight starts with a 1 for the first time since 6th grade
feelsgoodman

Try eating your TDEE in healthy foods for a while to tell your family that you're eating "normally," then slowly gain a deficit if you still want to lose weight.

If I eat one meal per day while staying under 1200kcal, can I eat carb heavy things like ramen and Mac & cheese and still get abs. I lift about 4 days per week and do cardio a couple times per week.

>to gain one pound of body weight, you will need to consume 3,500 calories a day
According to what? This is an extremely shallow and stupid statement

You all are dead man walking
I.hope to.see you in hell alongside fatties while me and Veeky Forums Jesus will.laugh our ass off in heaven

it doesn't matter what you eat, as long as you eat under that amount of calories then you'll lose weight

as long as you're at deficit you will lose
and since you work out your body expends those carbs.

I personally tend to eat only one meal a day so I can eat whatever the fuck I want.
Have still been consistently losing over time

none of you "guys" are gonna make it

>mfw this thread

makes Veeky Forums look like scholars

If anybody's wondering where the idiots are coming from:

What was it?

Veeky Forums thread

>idiots
>participating in a thinspo lifestyle

Who are the real idiots here?

Not everybody here has an eating disorder; some of us just like being thin.

What the fuck is this?
/pol/ here and I need you to stop this degenerate shit. You know what makes a healthy masterrace? some meat on those goddamn bones so you can rear healthy children. If you're a woman looking for a man, men like something to hold onto. guys... if youre losing weight for a damn dress... stop that shit and eat meat. lots of it. No dress, no suit, not perfect outfit is worth throwing away the future of the strong and virile. Accept your beauty accept your greatness, eat the goddamn beef.

being unhealthily thin and aiming to be so is in fact an eating disorder

What do you consider an unhealthy weight for a 5ft 5in female?

stay obsessed

medically,

How the fuck would I know I'm not a female

I'm going by the pictures seen and posts written here

Okay so my goal of 115 isn't too crazy.

>How the fuck would I know I'm not a female
You can just look it up. Basically a bmi at 18 is alright medically, using bmi as a ballpark and understanding it isn't perfect.

I think the extremes are nuts too, but, it also goes for the Veeky Forums types. Carrying that extra mass isn't probably ideal for the heart, which needs to pump blood to more places and work harder. People who eat less tend to live longer. Lifting heavy weights isn't great for your back, even with proper form, it still puts lots of pressure on the discs (my dad is a spine surgeon).

>mfw all these skeletons in this thread

helo welcom fwit. i luv u vary much and welcem. frwendly remindar tp stey hidhratted luv u soo muhch tanks bye

you need some food
you need some help
you need a shower

second this

how do you enjoy food and be thin? I am thin and what i get out of being thin outweighs (lol) what i get out of eating junk food, but man i crave it and the enjoyment of eating it in that moment is amazing... i miss the relief of eating a whole bag of these even tho i feel like a massive shit afterwards

the secret is to exercise

I enjoy food, I just eat less of it. I'll have a bit of desert, a sweet snack, some extra wine, and so on now and again.

It takes a lot less to fill my stomach too, which helps.

Maybe eat at a meintance and do a lot of cardio. You will lose weigh slower, but your family will fuck off

*tips*

frof iluu

its all just calorie management
eat less of other things in the day so you can eat this
or have a cheat day

i do. do you mean to offset the calorie gain or for the pleasure that exercising brings? you don't lose that much from exercising

i guess I'm similar, but my brain goes beyond "need to fill stomach" to just eating for pleasure. i think i'm addicted to junk food D;

>you don't lose that much from exercising
that's 211 kcal, you can easily lose that much in one session

chew&spit is magic

I can't do lots of cardio due to mi actual condition, i have to reach optimal hemoglobin levels to do work out again

This is retarded. Just eat small and take enjoinment in making food for your gf/bf/waifu

thanks m8 you seem cool

I'm pretty sure that user meant that it takes 3500 calories over your maintenance to gain a pound of fat, which is true. No need to be rude, we're all family here.

this is why I'm glad I bought some fucking vitamins.

>not wanting to support a qt thinspo gf and eat well together

thank u green oval

tenks frag lub u 2

can someone give me like an intermittent fasting for dummies run down?

all i understand of it so far is ... you only eat during certain hours of the day? halp please

Why does Veeky Forums like to be skinny as possible? I'm not trying to shit on everybody I just want to understand. I'm 6 foot 120 lbs and I fucking hate being so skinny.

clothes fit better and look better
body looks more like a model
and i cant think of anything less effay than stuffing yourself with food until you're all gorged and bloated

Stop eating at 8pm and don't eat till noon the next day

You can drink coffee/tea and water and smoke cigarettes during the 16hrs you're not eating