Just a reminder that Common Projects aren't cool anymore

Just a reminder that Common Projects aren't cool anymore.

if anything it's embarrassing if you still wear them

theyre so 2008 and just makes you look cringey and obvious you browse and are dressed by and internet forum when you wear them out in public

I mostly see older people in their late 30s to early 50s wearing them, I don't think that demographic is really worried about what a poor neckbeard teenager from Toronto thinks of them

I disagree. I think they're a timeless classic.

This sneaker is super simple, so is never out of style, unless you buy a trendy colour like pink

this, a beautifully crafted white shoe will always look good no matter the year

op is just some buttmad poorfag

also normies don't even know what cps so only some autist that also browses internet forums would come to that conclusion of being dressed by the internet

>beautifully crafted
only some autist that browses internet forums would ever wear these

only some autist that browses internet forums would even know what they are

first of all , no
but lets see your scenario played out in real life:

i'm wearing my cps walking around town and suddenly YOU see me. You drop your shit and yell out 'HAH you fell for it!' 'You've been dressed by the internet!' 'Fashion Victim!'
I turn to you. 'What?' and carry on with my day.
Everyone that heard you turns around. Children tug their parents trousers pointing at the crazy person. A mid twenties manly man pats you on the pack and says patronizingly 'they're just shoes man' and laughs.
You walk home , in your next level black sole ultraboosts

Jesus you're autistic

>projecting

Sorry m8 guess I'm not trendy anymore because you said so and your mom says you're really trendy and cool

>'they're just shoes man'

kek
this guy gets it.
you're the one getting triggered over shoes

Fuckin eh OP ya damn goof

Why do people care about these? They're just converse rip offs, lol.

I giggled

this shoe triggers faggots in poverty because they spend so much time looking for alternatives and once they realize nothing can compare to the god tier silhouette and design on cps they make threads like theses to make them self feel better about owning their shitty stan smiths

Lol, what design? They're just Converse ripoffs, ha ha ha.

Here's all you need to know

except i'm old money and sneakers still call out poverty.
if you have money for CPs you could have gotten some entry-level dress shoe instead.

So your telling me people buy converse ripoffs for exuberant prices? Heh heh heh.

Did you have to work for anything? Or is it all mommy and daddy hotshot?

>entry level dress shoe
ok reddit

lel

>I'm old money
>I can only afford one pair of shoes
ok mr. buffett

>XD
Stopped reading there

check mate

>shitty stan smiths
Stopped reading there

>a pair of rubber soled sneakers will last you the rest of your life
written like the teen who wrote it

>People actually pay for projects anymore when they look like a converse with some numbers on the side
Just get some Yeezys if you want a sneaker that shows you (or your parents) have money

>sneakers show you have or come from money
Do you live in public housing by any chance? Because this is the blackest thing I've seen on Veeky Forums and I've seen some pretty black shit in my day.

my barney's catalog arrived in, january or february i guess? something like a quarter of the fits featured cps. versatile white sneakers are not an internet secret, they've been part of wardrobes for years. though canvas (even, dare i say, white vans) is probably a better choice for warmer climates and summer wear if you go want to go sockless. achilles are great for spring though.

Are you retarded?

maybe you can explain to me what you do with your rubber soled sneakers after you wear holes in the soles after wearing them about 500 times

oh wait you've never been one size of shoe for long enough to do that

fucking canadian teens, you're why this board is so full of retarded bullshit

I think he was calling you retarded because the entire graphic was dripping with sarcasm.

I stopped reading after the "rest of your life" bit, but upon reading the rest of it, it doesn't seem particularly sarcastic

holy fuck. this just proves that people who buy/wear CPs are retarded.

Is there a big Toronto presence on this board?

I'm live in to but it seems like everyone is from the us

I don't know what makes you think I own CPs or have any plans to buy any. You do realize that just because someone contradicted you in a petty discussion about an infographic doesn't automatically assume the inverse position on every opinion you hold?

I frequent /g/, Veeky Forums, /n/, and occasionally Veeky Forums, and Veeky Forums is completely overrun with teenagers from toronto. It's really fucking weird, I have no idea what draws them here

met a guy once who had the same achilles as me, said nice shoes, he thanked me and bought me a drink. Nice guy, we both looked fly as fuck and wingmanned for the rest of the night.

OP just can't afford Cps and that's fine :)

>stop reading there
kek good thing it's the last 3 words of the entire paragraph you dumbfuck

Fuck off cuck.

a city with zero culture needs to rip off something to learn how to dress

not that surprising

Says the guy on an anime fashion board

>stop reading there
kek good thing it's the last 3 words of the entire post you dumbfuck

I have more pairs of CPs than anyone on this board will ever have (20+) and I rarely wear them these days. The whole luxury sneaker aesthetic has been ruined by the streetwear meme. You aren't counter culture for wearing ironically nice sneakers in 2016, you're a Reddit MFA clone.

Actual shoes, like proper derbys, are back in. If you have real money, you can wear a really nice pair of shoes anywhere and not care if they get fucked up.

If you think looking like Evan Spiegel is cool, continue to wear CPs.

>I have more pairs of CPs than anyone on this board will ever have (20+)

Anyone who owns that many pairs of shoes, let alone that many from the same brand, isn't someone who I'd solicit advice from. But this smells like a false flag, in which case good job baiting me.

they're literally just shoes
it's not like they're bapestas or something, they're just minimally designed sneakers

the median age of the board is mainly 20 years and younger why the fuck would they want to wear dress shoes to lecture or high school biology class.

if you have more than 20 pairs of any kind of shoe you have a serious problem, and thus discredits your perspective.

Fuck dude ok I'm just going to throw my totally innofensove, simple white leather sneakers in the garbage now. Thanks for the heads up.

I never liked the white achilles meme but Common Projects is a good brand kys faggot

i will never be able to wear cps b/c of my wide, tall structured feet.

>i'm old money
lying on the internet never gets old

nice