Australia Thread

Where do you buy your clothes in Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

theiconic.com.au/levis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Second-hand stores

sorry had to post

factorie

Sorry
*Veeky Forumsctorie

Perks and mini

Culturekings have some good stuff and generally good prices for sneakers. They also have a lot of hypebeast trash.

AScolour is where I get all of my basic stuff like chino shorts, hoodies and t shirts.
Can anyone rec me some good aus sites that sell levis and/or decent cheap boots like clarks? Need to get some cheap clothes now because I've lost weight.

Vanishing Elephant have nice stuff

just go to the fuckign mall to get levis

Nearest store that sells them is several hundred kilometres away senpai.

theiconic.com.au/levis/

The internet.

Really depends where you live and what you are looking for, theres decent stores in most main cities, if you live near the city in melbourne, sydney, there is a ton of option. some of these include, General Pants co., H & M, Factorie, Rodger David.

buying anything retail in australia is pointless when you can just order it overseas for 30-40% cheaper even with shipping.
aussie prices are a fuckin joke mate

to clarify, i wasnt implying these are the only decent stores.

none of those stores are decent.
they're all mall-tier trash.

Anyone in Australia ever copped the non-margiela GATs? I checked them out through some weird German site but shipping was gonna double the price, is there anywhere which does cheaper shipping?

what's a store that does knitwear really well in Sydney?

Can anyone here recommend a decent japan bidding/buying proxy with good shipping prices to Australia?

Second this. Terrible stores

these are the kind of threads that make people hate australians. lift your game it's embarassing

Everything I wear is from AS Colour and Uniqlo tho I got my jeans from General Pants & also have a ralph lauren harrington jacket

How would you say AS Colour holds up to Uniqlo? I don't have many uniqlo things so I've always wondered

>Uniqlo
they have this in Australia now? I'm an aussie expat in the UK and they didnt have it when I left ~2 years ago

yeah there's like a store in Melbourne and shit

i go to lowes cause they have them light wash high waisted slim fit jeans that everyone says are like impossible to get

Incu, Somedays

second hand from Rakuten works

everything here is super expensive

From overseas, of course.

Not op but imo AScolour staple tee is one of best basic Tees of that price range although I prefer the boxier fit of Gildans anyway

Melbourne here
Jeans from Dejour
Jackets and jumpers and shit from OP Shops
Tees from 1st Product, spares store, Doomsday
Some basics from AScolour and Uniqlo
Shoes from overseas cus our range sucks

>AScolour staple tee is one of best basic Tees of that price range
yeah pretty much, all the tees I've bought since last year have been AScolour staples. grey marle is particularly nice
>OP Shops
which ones are the best? I'm not in Melbourne btw so you gotta speak generally

KK, please explain this:

Recently i was in Melbourne, some shitty street buying a yiros, and across the road was a jeans shop that people were lining up for (looked like a dive).

There was a bouncer(?) out the front, and he was only letting people into the store like 2-3 at a time, and there was a line of about 30 people.

what was going on?

only in melbourne

Zenmarket or FromJapan

Myer, David jones and roger David are my places at the moment

eew why

JayJays all day.

just wear light coloured basics from uniqlo you autists
your spooky black goth shit is for new york or some other try hard city. not for aus

If it was in Brunswick, it's dejour
There's a Vietnamese dude there, he can call out your measurementsjust from looking at you
Custom tailors jeans for you for 40-60 dollaridoos
Shits cash man the denim is also sourced from Melbourne so it's not bad quality

Savers is like the staple op shop, go to the ones around trendy or rich neighbourhoods to increase odds of finding good shit

yeah nah only savers in radelaide is in bogan hell, I'll give it a miss. Other than that I reckon I know some op shops in wealthy neighbourhoods. thanks for the adive

gtfo

Connor and shit like that. Sometimes Culture Kings in Melbourne.

>culture kings
>jay jays
>factorie
>roger david
>h&m

What the fuck has happened to this board. This is a fashion board, not a mall-core, fast fashion symposium.

Please. All of you get out and don't come back until you either turn 18 or develop some taste; I get the feeling that either of the two is going to take a long time.

Yeah, holy shit. I'm shocked at this thread.

For me it's Uniqlo for basics, Incu, usually at sales time, Harrolds definitely at sales time, and a few 'vintage' 'workwear' boutique places for jeans and occasionally shirts.

The whole "Veeky Forums is dead/dying" meme hasn't really concerned me up until seeing this thread.

That and the fact that a "w2c black and white roshes" thread is on the first page every time I visit.

Abandon ship.

Kenji/Myer and Factorie for every-day wears, platapus shoes nearby I get my shoes since they usually have good deals on Vans/converse. Anything else like good button-ups and shoes/boots I usually order online.

UniqLo, American Apparel, Connors, Myers

Pretty much in that order too. David Jones is also decent but over priced in comparison to Myers.

Lel I've been there. I thought the bouncer part was pretty weird for a clothes place and inside it was really nothing special as far as I could tell.

Holy shit, this is disgusting

This thread is disgusting

The best stores in Brisbane are:
Apartment
The Outpost
Violent Green
Fallow
Stock and Supply

sounds like you live in queensland or some shit lmao

asos is all you need son.

If you don't know where to look, you aren't looking hard enough. Don't ask for recs on a Chinese cartoon message board, silly kid.

There's one in Sydney also, near George St

Always packed with middle age men/women and asians

Connor, Tarocash, whatever is on sale.

Kmart for basic shoes because my shoes always have a life expectancy of 6 months.

True, especially middle aged asians

>shits on others while contributing no alternatives at all

There are a few stores in every state (except SA because nobody gives a shit about SA).

>my shoes always have a life expectancy of 6 months

That's because you buy them from Kmart you retard.

what good in perth?
don't fucking say culture kings

Melbourne here as well
APC
Incu
Sure store
PAM store
Prime atheltic
Up there store
SaintSide
Fast Times (if youre a hypebeast for palace stuff)

hahaha since when was there a bouncer there?? all i remember is a bunch of old asian ladys working in a sweatshop layout

culture kings

thanks daddy

Just copped me some Grosby 1461 monos

What the fuck??
>Connor
>Myer
>David Jones
>Factorie
>Culture Kings
>ASOS
>The list goes on....

What the actual fuck, no wonder I left this shithole goodbye see you fags in a few months when this shit hole is even worse

Thanks for suggesting better alternatives.

>doesn't even mention dot.comme

wow?

better than shitting up the thread

it's because you dont have any suggestions isnt it? kek

This.

These are places that normies who don't give a fuck about fashion know about and shop at. If you can't think of alternatives you haven't done any research about where to go in your city or even walked around on foot looking for interesting shit.
It's a fashion board. You have to do better than this.

>thread is about where to buy clothes
>doesnt share his secret superior shops with anyone else
its ok to admit you buy from the same places as the rest of us mate :)

I already shared where I go earlier in the thread.

Where to shop depends on what city you're in. The only nationwide chains are mall core shit.

>not buying youre clothes online
most of the australian designer boutiques are average anyway desu, not to mention you can find much better sales and less common pieces online aswell

Sizing can be an issue online. I ordered an XS and it was like a fucking XXL when it arrived despite being tagged as XS.

well that could have just been the design of the garment
a lot of places have product measurements so you can compare it to stuff you already have
and if that doesnt work a lot have free returns policies aswell so you can just exchange it for a different size, or buy 2 different sizes at once and send the one that doesnt fit back

Where the actual fuck do you buy something that's tagged as XS but fits like XXL lol

givenchy?

lol unless you buy online you're buying from small, independent boutiques that only exist in one state

go into your city, walk around and find out for yourself

Seconding fromjapan, havent tried zenmarket desu. Buyee's decent i guess but not exactly user friendly from my experience. Sutocorp was expensive desu.

Depending on the size of the item expect somewhere around $25+ for shipping not including bank and service fees

I'm using Zenmarket at the moment and its pretty good. It and FromJapan seem to be the cheapest; FromJapan has extra shipping discounts if you spend a lot as well.

Claudemaus
Nique
Basikke
Song for the mute flagship
Republic boutique
Collector store
The standard store (impressive lineup, snobby af salespeople)

Yep, i'm at tonosama rank which gives me something like 10% off? Everytine you finalize a purchase (send it for shipping) you accumulate points which is like store credit.
Also occasionally they have "sales" where you earn extra credit/"fj points" which you can use to offest your purchase.

LOL you're so full of yourself
ok, i'll list some in melbourne:
dot comme
assin
eastern market
even penniless

HAL
Cabinet Noir
A few others I forgot

Contra is a new one worth checking out in the city, not much stock but has some cool pieces from some euro designers (Lou Dalton, Etudes, that kinda thing)

EM's harnden and murakami stock is the stuff of dreams

haha sorry bruh, havent been up the curtain house in a while

haha sorry man, havent been up the curtain house in a while- only go for rooftop or pam

....They look like something 12yo wears on his first day of high school.

There's another one in Kilburn now. I know Kilburn is kinda industrial but it's pretty close to the city and other suburbs that aren't like Noarlunga.

Wow. I don't get to talk about radelaide on here very often.

goth ninja tryhard detected

dejour is dope, wearing some right now and i feel comfy af as i shitpost

get there on a weekday morning if you can and you'll be line free with a bunch of alternate QTpis getting close to your junk for measurements

Melbourne is pretty try hard. worlds most liveable city ye boi.

brisbane is wayy nicer than melb. melb is a wog and viet shit hole and all old and shit with crap weather. brisbane is bliss