Why don't you skinny fucks do calisthenics and rock climbing to become more aesthetic

why don't you skinny fucks do calisthenics and rock climbing to become more aesthetic
>become stronger feel better
>you build muscle on a skinny frame, because if you get too heavy it's harder to progress in calisthenics
>rippling abs when you autists take off your ninja robes
>learn skills like the handstand and muscle up that impress normies worldwide
> can do calisthenics as a poor fag don't need a gym all you need is some fucking bars
what's preventing you fucks from cranking out some pull ups

I am already more fit and have better endurance and cardio than 99% of Veeky Forums? Dont limit yourself to just one hobby.

you can do calisthenics and cardio they co exist because with calisthenics it's encouraged to be lean and muscular instead of a mass ass

>be me
>19 years old
>got bars in my backyard
>dont want to work out their because neighbours could watch me
>ppl on the street can see me
>FEELSBAD.exe
>would rather go to a gym
>poorfag, no money for gym
>fuckmylife.jpeg

any advice? should i just go for it and say fuck it?

just go for it being insecure about people looking at you working out isn't effay
nobody really cares people are just going about their daily lives nobody is going to look at you working out and trying to improve yourself as a negative thing unless they are a fat land whale people are just going about their daily lives you go about yours and get that calisthenics workout in we are all gonna make it

>should i just go for it and say fuck it?
that is literally the key to life in all regards

>>to become more aesthetic

into the trash it goes.tiff

implying i dont

I just play basketball and swim with my friends because it's fun

anyone who'se willing to admit they go to the gym/do an activity for aesthetics sake is really pathetic imo. You need to address your self-image issues more than anything.

They are addressing them at the gym fyi

paying money to be allowed to be into a room where you can lift stuff for the sake of simulating a body that plays sports/does activities is corny

being a laborer is not corny
playing sports is not corny
doing anything for "aesthetics" is top corny

nothing matters. who cares whats corny and whats not.

I do gymnastics it's pretty Veeky Forums

>doing anything for "aesthetics" is top corny
>he says while on a fashion image board
ok pal.

>doing anything for "aesthetics" is top corny

What the fuck are you doing on a fashion board then ?

post a pic you fat fuck

Because I'm a competitive swimmer

>arguably best body for getting girls
>competing is the best feeling in the world
>you don't even have to take your shirt off because of broad shoulders and extreme v taper
>also you just have to mention you're a swimmer and girls are already drooling

People on the street are not going to give a fuck about what you're doing and will only see you once in their lives, while the neighbours won't care either.

How to get into rock climbing? Always been something I enjoyed but never really knew how to get really into it, especially being from the suburbs of Michigan.

>find nearest rocks or mountains
>start climbing

if you're this insecure just kys

Find a gym near you, learn how to belay, rent shoes, then just hang around bouldering and making friends until you find someone to belay you. The staff will probably be really helpful.

>also you just have to mention you're a swimmer and girls are already drooling
lies

tbf you could say "I am a sporty person" and it would achieve the same results.
plebs only care about the image something conjures rather than any substance.

Idk always worked for me, not that I really need to brag with girls to attract them

Girls don't like skinny guys. They like to feel they're genuinely in safe hands as opposed to their boyfriend or partner is in no better shape to defend her than she is herself.

> Choose a hobby so exercise and resistance training is fun and has a purpose

> Don't be a twink if you're straight - it won't work out for you.

oh look, another evangelical Veeky Forums thread.

don't know whose spam is worse. yours, /pol/s, or /mu/s.

True aesthetics naturally occur as a result of having an interesting lifestyle. You don't put the cart before the horse.

speaking as a former coachman, you have to have a strong ass horse to pull a cart brah.

Have fun justifying your lack of discipline though.