Whats it like to be Veeky Forums and attractive?

Whats it like to be Veeky Forums and attractive?

ironically enough op whether you're fashionable, attractive, Veeky Forums or otherwise, you will never escape the fact that you are soulcrushingly socially awkward and browse Veeky Forums, it's like a curse or smth

I'm pretty sure you can escape Veeky Forums if you're Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, and attractive. People are really superficial, they won't even care what you say then.

nup Veeky Forums, attractive and relatively socially normal here, you never really escape this place

I notice that people generally get little or no satisfaction from being attractive. It is a perk in life when used properly for sure but won't lead to any true fulfilling longstanding peace and happiness. In fact being attractive may even be a curse in some cases since it makes one more susceptible to bad habits such as meaningless sex and excessive partying.

Being attractive is a dream

the pressure to get a gf that's same level of attractiveness is kinda annoying

You say you can escape, yet you speak and think in Veeky Forums terms
>if your Veeky Forums
>if your Veeky Forums

There is no escape for you. You are in to far.

oh no, not meaningless sex. that sounds like a curse alright.

you're*

I don't know, but I imagine life would be a lot easier (being Veeky Forums though isn't going to help you with normies, being well dressed isn't necessarily Veeky Forums).

Maybe I'm just projecting myself on everyone else but myself I'm quite shallow, I find myself a lot more comfortable around attractive, well put people who take care of themselves. If everyone was like me, being attractive would be very, very beneficial

Can confirm not true for me, personally im fit fa and generally good looking but the autism is always gonna be there even after all the great things puberty and lifting have done for me.

>be attractive
>be fit
>be fa

You need to be /soc/ too

>tfw Veeky Forums and attractive but my personality naturally ruins every group I enter and I dislike having friends/relationships

sadly I wouldn't know user

To be entirely honest, I'm secretly glad I've never been attractive. I can see that shit getting to my head as a kid and ruining my drive to improve. A lot of the animus for me working hard in high school was the idea that I'd become successful and make up for not being popular or "hot" or whatever.

r e l a t a b l e as fuck amigo

being beautiful and dressing well will only get you so far until your social life shrieks to a halt due to your patently abysmal social skills and non-existent levels of charisma and empathy

oh nooooooo they have meaningles sex
oh nooooooooooooooooooooo

If you're attractive enough but not narcissistic you'll probably stop trying hard to be Veeky Forums after some point and wear comfy but fitting clothes.

That's what happened to me and I used to try hard to dress up as a kid but now that I'm older I'm kinda cruising on my natural good looks.

All that said, being dressed up in a striking way and being handsome as a guy can instantly get you laid as there's a surprising amount of women that fall just for looks. So if that's your goal as a naturally attractive guy, peacock that shit a little bit, dress well with some small things that pop out.

eh, I've got a bit of autism when it comes to meeting new people, but I'm good at joking around and being casual once ice is broken. I just need to work on my first impressions and I' would be fine.

Fuck this "can't escape Veeky Forums" defeatist nonsense, as long as there's a tangible learning curve to what I try to achieve I will always work through it and get what I want.
Social skills are no different.

Unless your face is 2/10 ugly you can always be attractive, work out and find haircut/accessories which look good on you.

NOT MEANINGLESS SEX!!!!!!!
ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!!!!

t. uggos

My closest friends are extremely attractive. Like 9/10 model tier people. Two of them look like akin to Nick Bateman, and my other friend is a more attractive Paul McCartney. Then...there's me. I know the only reason *I* get attention is because there's some massive cheerleader effects going on. God damnit I hate being a monster.

Attractive guy here. I'm relatively charismatic and the two combined make it easy to make friends/not be creepy. Its more of a subtle feeling though. Its not like being hot drives your life.

I'm not very Veeky Forums yet and im not especially fit but I do believe facial aesthetics trump everything else.

That's just because the average person in some shitty countries don't work on their body, skin, hair, and fashion.

For example in my native country literally everyone does that. A 5/10 here would be an 8/10 in America. So yeah, your argument only counts if you live in like the Balkans, a poor shithole or some flyover state.

Sex is possibly the most overrated thing imaginable when it's with someone you don't particularly care about such as from one-night stands.

nah bud I live in central Ldn, it's all just excuses really. some of my least attractive mates get the most girls because they just go for it.

All of these things can be overridden if you have tons of money

Face is still important, unless of course, you want to attract trash women. Because that is easy. You don't even need to be *rich* to do that, just flaunt your wealth with expensive clothing and cars.

>Face is still important
I wonder if top-tier plastic surgery could be fixed with a ton of $$$$$

Nah, that's fucking CRAZY talk

>Fuck this "can't escape Veeky Forums" defeatist nonsense, as long as there's a tangible learning curve to what I try to achieve I will always work through it and get what I want.
is everyone's goal to stop coming here? just leave lol

Yep. It's hard cause I always feel like I'm settling. And just about every really pretty girl I know is a shitty person one way or another

I don't know

Varies. Used to look like Paul McCartney when I was a kid and grew out of it. Shot up a couple feet, thinned out, and found out I had sort of decent bone structure. Still have the self esteem of a fat kid, I just like clothes.

I wish I looked like Paul McCartney

It's not all its cracked up to be. You still need to put the same effort everyone else does just more because even if your pretty so is a lot of others.

Terrible people who are pretty and Veeky Forums are still terrible.

Anyone who bitchs about meaningless sex is someone who has too much sex.

If you cry about it it's like crying about having too much money.

honestly in itself nothing. looking back at pic of myself makes me so mad. never realized i was good looking because i always hang out with a very small group op people and avoided social media and other interaction

right now i look like shit (losing hair, skinny fat, no good clothes) and the only difference is that i have no confidence.

>tfw a qt bartender asked if I was a model one time
>spent a whole week quietly gushing over the fact that a beautiful woman asked me such a question
>wonder if I could ever use modeling as a backup in case no other career prospects go anywhere

Felt like a fucking autist for quietly obsessing over the fact that someone asked me such a question. I think it's the broad shoulders and height

This

Sex with someone that you love and that loves you is like the most amazing experience on earth

sex with some rando that you pulled at the bar might as well be using a fleshlight

Also this might just be me but I always felt like fucking shit after I came and just wanted to get out of there. 1 night stands tax my soul for some reason

>Also this might just be me but I always felt like fucking shit after I came and just wanted to get out of there. 1 night stands tax my soul for some reason

Know that feel bruh
I feel dirty and disgusting as fuck, I just want to throw out the girl of the god damn window. I get worked up for the sex and realise it's terrible every time if it's not with someone you have feelings for.

Why do 4channers always act like sex is such a big deal? Anyone can get sex, few find inner peace though.

>lots of girls want me
>most of them are average
>attractive qts won't talk to me first
>waiting for me to make the first move
>tfw

fuuuuck this so much

It's pretty shit if you're not also social.

It's a shit feeling to know how awesome you are, how awesome the things you do are, and how awesome you look, yet still have to face the truth that you're too lazy to make new friends.

dis guy gets it

Are you people kidding me? I feel like I am getting trolled by all the whining here. Also just how do you end up being good looking and not social?

For me, I always had a cool face but grew up befriending short misfit nerdy kids and loving video games. Eventually I decided to do the cliche "best version of me" thing and get Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, and quit games for the most part. Came a super long way but still only feel comfortably around weirdos(and at the same time hating myself for surrounding myself with weirdos).

stop being so narcissistic? you cant really believe peeps think you dont have friends because your "lazy"

people talk to you more and are equaly more aggressive as helpful

If you are a chad like me you are good

lazy as in super introverted and never trying to change it user.

hmm I see I see