a couple months ago

>literally ikea everything
>ugly picture on wall IN RED IKEA FRAME
>ugly round ikea carpet
>clothes just hanging there, not in wardrobe or dressing room
>pink wall
>so much more cringe

i wont even start. kill urselves

Shit lighting,OP - Do better next time :^)

That's not a red ikea frame, that looks like a 70's era brushed gold with a red portrait mount you sperg

1/2

2/2

cozy - the walls make it look like hot topic though

desk ruins it. also
>ikea

Just moved to a new place with some friends a bit over a month ago for college. Wanting to make my room really cozy. Any tips/other photos for suggestion?

I agree I dislike the desk but I spent my budget already on new bed, wardrobe etc.
I'm not from America so we don't have hot topic here but isn't it for little scene kids trust me the posters are not emo stuff

get a lamp and turn that bright ugly light off

I can't really see much.

Your bed looks super comfy but the walls are schoolshootercore. Nice view!

Do you not have a window? Put something on the walls, get different lighting because that ceiling lamp is way too bright. Maybe add a mood light?

i have shit music taste

I'm looking for some art for my room, recommendations?

Very nice, love it

Middle school? Get rid of that shit on the walls, atleast most of it

Get different sheets and such, and get more stuff for your walls

Comfy but yeah, shit music, love the pallet bed
>inb4 hypocrite

>pallet bed

Fucking pinterest hipster loser

Look up Theodore Van Doesburg

Arithmetic composition is my favourite

>Reichsflagge
edgy

I really like your stereo

Though, your room is just a room

I just sleep on the couch anyway

> edgy

Warum?

>He didn't base his room off an Eric Clapton song
plebs

might be nice if it weren't for that atrocious silver star and ikea

no pre-cleaning
i live scum

>got rid of bed thinking if i made my room less comfortable i'd spend less time in it and maybe stop being neet

>ended up furnishing my room like a study/office, which makes me feel less like a neet, which has had the opposite of the intended effect and now i leave my room even less.

>and now i sleep on the floor, which is somehow more pathetic than before.

w e w

I can't see much, and what I can see feels cluttered. Why not turn on more lights?

That's a goodamn cozy looking view. Way too cluttered for my taste, though. Feels like a 16 year old girl's room, minus the boys on the walls.

Welcome to college, here are some pro tips assuming you might want girls in the room:
- Get a few candles and light them occasionally. Will help fight smell you don't realize you have.
- Clean up more. Lots more.
- Look into putting more on the walls, and ideally more than posters. Maybe canvas prints. Especially between the door and desk, looks empty.
- Since you don't have a headboard, consider underbed restraints that go underneath the mattress.

Please tell me you treated those pallets...

Piss jugs are the way of the road, Bubbles

This looks like some European hellhole, please just... do something

That floor is super cool. The couch layout seems a bit all-over-the-place though, what's with the random division in the middle? I'm confused.

Have you ever seen the rooms that super religious boarding schools/colleges make their students live in?

They tend to look like this

Please don't

(Though I openly admit that rug, floor, and picture are A++)

That seems like an uncomfortably limited amount of workspace if you're doing art, that sucks man

Alcoholism is Veeky Forums r-right

do you to to st johns?

Favorite in this thread honestly.

especially caol ila

where are your ITEMS?
your BELONGINGS?

I need to clean my room..

I"m thinking of painting it white, and then installing Vitsoe shelves.

fucking jew landlord told me if I paint it white I have to repaint it to this shit yellow

> all those uncomfortable chairs

congratulations u played urself

vitsoe.com/us/606/cost

those prices lmao

just go to ikea theyre literally just shelves

I already have them, they're just in my closet.

They're my investment furniture

>my room has floor to ceiling "outdoorsman" theme wallpaper, bottom half burgandy plaid, top half striped, separated by a line of duck decoys and other outdoorsy equipment shit.

there is no making this work. there is only pain.

Why invest on that shit? It's really poor quality if you did any research.. It's just marketed by some danish blogger or something and that's why everyone is raving about it

I think it's an ok representation of me.

I like Dieter Rams, and the modular system. I chose those over the string shelves
Where are your sources?

Work in progress

this is the only good pic in the thread

awesome album, nice poster

Research and customer feedback.

You get better quality if you just get same shelving systems by a proper office shelving manufacturer.

I like your music desu

Ok

Was on drugs when I hung stuff on walls think I should change right wall in this photo

w2c the prints

The framed marble prints are really cool, I like it.

I don't understand the purpose of the two chairs. Also that looks teeny.

Another teeny room, but you've laid this out well. Lol at the one panel of sound baffling on the wall - was there more at some point??

Please clean up, I'm triggered

I adore that couch and the side chair, the purple accents work super well. Hell, I love the rug, the wine... there's just a lot to like here. I can tell it's a work in progress, but you're killing it.

Pictures aren't bad, really. Framing might help. Looks plain, but cozy.

In the closet in the far right, or in one of the drawers. I also have a radio lazily put behind my headboard along with a lamp for reading on a little pedestal.
I don't have a TV or computer, because I have enough room for my own office (two bedroom apartment, only one living here though) and living room space.

I think I may be slightly autistic for being this neat and minimalist compared to everyone else, desu.

this looks like a guest room in an old womans house that her husband may or may not have died in 15 years ago

I normally hate shit all over the walls like that. But your room has personality, which I value tremendously. I would chill comfortably at your place.

How do you live without windows

crucific also keeps my little cousins away from my bed so they won't procreate at least there

Thanks senpai

wait bump i want more bedroom inspo

get a mattress for your floor
way more Veeky Forums than nothing and uber comfy if done right

My room from last semester. Tiny as fuck, live in a tiny college town.