Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/3tNhnUzYR8/
instagram.com/p/BEvh9CPTYX_/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shameless self-promotion

ibiza ink taipei

Tattoos are tacky and degenerate.

Only if you're poor and unsuccessful.

pretty much. unfortunately this perception is strengthened by the poor people who get shitty quality, obnoxious subject tattoos.

I used to think that about tattoos so I never got one on myself, but there were always some that I thought looked amazing. Finally said fuck it and got a few of my own. Not in the unemployable zones because those will always be stupid imo and that might make some tards like yourself think I'm not as good of a physician. Funny how some of the comments I hear about tattoos are from people infinitely more degenerate than myself. Little do my patients know I've got a 3/4 sleeve.

quoting myself to say if you get any of the following you're still degenerate and I can't defend you

1. tribal
2. most DIY stick poke
3. your birthday/year in roman numerals
4. chinese characters if you're not actually chinese

those are the worst offenders

is dis Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums?

I think they're tacky regardless of wealth/occupation. I don't give a fuck if a doctor or lawyer or whoever has tattoos, I'm far from being one to care about perceived "professionalism". I just find them almost universally unappealing no matter the person/context.

what about futhark or theban alphabet?

Even worse. People think it's cool because it's not like the other shitty clichés even though it's just the latest shitty cliché itself. Give it a few more years, people will hate on that shit as much as tribals/chinese characters/roman numerals.

and yet i'd bet your outfits are way tackier than a lot of tattoos, since you're on fa and all

yeah this

>file name

I don't get your point, people will get tired of everything with the time

Tribal was cool then, now is shit, samoan (the new tribal) it's already shit, traditional tattoo is cool nowadays but it will turn into shit soon and etc etc

everything turn into shit with the pass of the time because people get bored/tired of it soon or later

so again, is that your whole point?

I'm just here for the easy trolling, couldn't give a fuck less what all these effeminate high schoolers think is fashionable.

why is this a gif

My point is that none of that shit was ever cool and neither is the new shit. Nor will any of it ever be cool. It's all shit and anyone who tattoos themselves with whatever the meme du jour is has poor judgement and even poorer taste.

why not

ok ok relax man christ why are you here if you hate tattoos that much

Don't worry about that guys hatred.

Your average 4channer wouldn't even have the confidence to go in and tell the tattooist what they want , never mind even getting one, he really is autistic if he lets people bother him that much and is literally projecting his jealousy and fear at people with them

thinking of getting this, anyone have any suggestions on location?
>inb4 face

I'm thinking of getting this done on my shoulder blade or back, thoughts?

also I drew this and thought it'd be a neat tattoo

pretty cool but a bit weeby

look nice, maybe in thigh or right chest

pic related is gonna be in left chest

thx for the input Veeky Forumsm
skeletons make for the best tattoos

I'm not worried about that my concern is that I'm mexifag so I don't know whether or not all that dark will look good on shitskin

Bro im hispanic and live in a gang city.
So no matter what tattoos i get, i will be looked at as gang related.

does anyone have a full size image of this?

NO you didn't I did you liar!!!!!!!

Well if you can afford a trip to Belgium I would recommend Tarmasz
instagram.com/p/3tNhnUzYR8/
instagram.com/p/BEvh9CPTYX_/

Lmao he got Gucci manes tattoo on one side and Famous Dex tattoo on the other

I had to crop it out off a full picture with it because I didn't really like the background or the """aesthetic""" triangles on it.
I didn't save the original, I wish I had.

I painstakingly traced the drawing of the guy and the skele for premium quality.

after...uhh, 3 threads, i think, im still here to shitpost

I can't believe some poor fucker actually got this

Says Load More, from Japanese Insta clients

shit or completely shit?

Would this be any good as a tat?

more minimal ideas???

Way too dark. Going to age horribly

"It's like... an icon from a uuuh photo-sharing soxial app... yeah that was a thing in 2016... why in japanese?.... because uhhh.... it was like.... a post-ironic uuuhh weeaboo joke... what do you mean whats weaaboo...."

yea p much

absolutely not

Latest

Would the leviathan symbol be considered an edgy tattoo?

What do you think?

why would you get the word 'wood' tattooed on you

I think you need to lose weight

kek

imo minimalist, single line tattoos like pic relates are the only ones that don't look tacky and childish

When done with great skill think they look incredible.

Those are shit though. Just a trend and they'll look dated and stupid soon enough. You might not like the traditional style but they've lasted for a reason. Abstract minimal bullshit tattoos are absolute trash tier

No really... Why...?

google "hans holbein the younger dances of death" pretty memey but good stuff

show me a person with a tattoo that is not a clueless idiot inb4 rick owens

My last one.

I already posted this some months ago, yet I still haven't pulled the trigger as I didn't have the money.

I still want it tho and I can finally afford it. Any placement suggestions? I don't want it to be visible with a tee on.

I also happen to like this moon 'frame'.

And no, I won't get Tove's snufkin illustrations.

>muh bleeding through tribute piece

t. hardcore musician

Any space travel related tat recs?
I want a Tsiolkovsky related one but nothing(his diagrams, artworks of him) looks good

thoughts on any of these as tattoos?

why are you posting in a thread about tattoos

Whitest tattoo on the thread

Not sure why you bothered redrawing it, but if you plan on getting that done show your artist the moon pic (and just ask for not the moon). The drawn one looks bad.

anyone got some good sleeves?

I wanna get a tattoo of this woman

its lit senpai
whitepeople.jpg

u stole my tat idea user
i posted this like last couple threads wtf

the hands look nice, dont get the squares its dumb abstract pretentious tier

how does white ink age tho? in a couple years that white snake wont even be there anymore, especially with that skin tone

About to dump a shit ton of pics

i been thinking about working around this image, probably gonna sketch up some ideas around the pose

same for this

please be bait

actually garbage

sure it's decent now, but in a year or two dhmis might be trash, and that tattoo will be trash

Bold will hold.

>worrying this much over foreign opinion and trends
for now its just something im sketching a couple pages of
if i make it work, it'll be on my skin soon

Nice. This specific pic seems untattooable, what would you get exactly?

>you might also think it's trash

regret

theres a reason i like to sketch out tattoo ideas instead of getting any design on a whim

you guys should check out bitchink tattoos. Im getting some from him next week.

Why do people pay exhorbitant amounts of money to look like trash? These seriously look like children's drawings.

Going to be getting a jap sleeve in a month or so.

Just realized Belladonna of Sadness had a 4K remaster. Should have some awesome images for tattoos.

jesus dude no, do you really want to be branded as a literal meme?

if u want something similar get this
but only if u like his music

Getting my first big piece soon and I'm stoked honestly

good shit