T-shirt general /ts/

What are the best quality and best fitting t-shirts for the best price? Also, any similiar to the one gosling is wearing in pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

undershirtguy.com/what-white-t-shirt-was-ryan-gosling-wearing-in-only-god-forgives/
asos.com/Scoop-Neck-T-Shirts/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=16852
twitter.com/AnonBabble

T O P T I E R
H U S B A N D O

another

I like this style of tee as well, but I have no idea what the name is. Particularly when the shoulders are very fitted around the upper bicep

You need a good body to look good in a tee.
www.warriorbody.club
Check this out m8, helped me

yea well thats mostly due to the rolled up sleeves, but i agree this ones particularly nice.

already copped a good body, just lookin for the tee now

True, but still - i can mostly fold my sleeves because of the hem. This seems like a more (flexible/elastic?) tee, which can be rolled.

Stretchy is probably the word

T by Alexander Wang. Perfect cut/drape, super light material, good variety of cuts as well. Don't pay retail, or do if you can treat your clothes well.

Not tryna drop $100 on a tshirt

Here's some advice, go to the mall and go into every cheap generic clothing store there (Zara, H&M, P&B, Bershka what have you). Try all the t-shirts you like, in every size that's close to the one you're regularly wearing.

If you can't find anything that fits properly, then the problem is with your body, not with the fit of the t-shirt, go work out a bit because you'll look shit in anything anyway.

As a reference, I can get perfectly fitting t-shirts for under 10 euros by applying the above technique, as a 1.80m 75-80kg male with relatively low body fat. I mostly get an L or sometimes an M when the cut is loose-fitting.

Things to look out for:

* fabric should agree with your skin
* neck cut should fit the look you're going for with the rest of your outfit, larger cut looks more relaxed, tighter fit around the neck is more formal or serious
* unless you're going for a very specific look, NEVER have those little wings over your bicep, get a fitting shirt even if that means working out to fit properly in it, that's literally the easiest way to look like shit for a guy

Word

The gooses shirt is a broken in shirt that has had the collar cut off. You can get scoop / boat tees. Those fit similarly to his shirt.

The thing is that this guy is very fit and symetrical so you could give him a bag of potatoes to wear and he will be setting a fucking trend about wearing bags of potatoes.

are all t by wang shirts long in the body and sleeves? sleeves I can just roll up but I don't feel like getting every tee hemmed.

the one I have:
>torso
elongated but not ridiculous e.g. voidthebrand
>sleeves
hem closer to the crook of elbow than the shoulder.

then buy on sale or stick to mall-tier quality, no one gives a fuck

Robert Barakett "Georgia" tees are retailing for $40 at Nordys and are unquestionably the nicest, comfiest tees I've ever worn.

>5'9" 175 lb
>wearing a large

what the fuck? are you a powerlifter? even when I was lifting regularly and had good-sized arms Ls were like cutting holes in a blanket.

I'm 1.81m actually I believe, which is halfway between 5"11 and 6", some (european) Ls I barely fit in and I even have a couple XLs if the shirt is intended for a tight fit but the looser XL fits me better.

I do lift though.

This. Was going to make my own thread but I guess I'll just ask here.

I need to update my wardrobe as it's comprised of aging, ratty tees with logos from companies I don't work for.

Where do you get halfway decent casual wear/tees?

>www.warriorbody.club
This website looks so scammy its cringey

I literally posted the best and only way to get cheap fitting Ts a few posts above.

You need a nice chest to fill out a t-shirt.

Go work out.

>$40 a plain tee
>cheap
Nah. Also, apparently you need to be fit to wear tees now.
I guess I'll spend the extra $32 on a gym membership and get a pack of Hanes lol

Are you autistic? Look at the post describing choosing the cheap T from generic clothing stores that fits you right, those are under 10 euros each (and I can't see the same brands offering them for 40 in the US).

This your first day?
The answer is always yes.
Learn to link your post, I don't know which is yours.

>Open it up
>Some almost out of DYEL poo in loo scrublord pajeet pops up in a low quality pic next to a giant hamburger

wew

lad

FUCK'S sake I want this shirt so bad.It would compliment my physique

get a load of this wild man

Why do you assume im in bad shape? I have a great bod, just looking for a tshirt

lmao nikka, for that price you could actually have something decent like a jil tee

same, only thing i found while researching is other people researching for it- undershirtguy.com/what-white-t-shirt-was-ryan-gosling-wearing-in-only-god-forgives/

Acne tees have a cut similar to that.

Isn't it just a white t-shirt lmao

He's just rolled up the sleeves a small amount, and tucked a little in the front. Looks exactly like any other t-shirt to me.

nah bro, a good t shirt has subtle differences, this ones cut particularly nice, and has a scoop neck

just copped

now this is a true mans t shirt, will cop

As a 100% straight man I just wanna fuck his brains out

Exactly, just want him to pound my ass real quick as a straight man

asos.com/Scoop-Neck-T-Shirts/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=16852

you're welcome

>asos.com/Scoop-Neck-T-Shirts/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=16852

Those t-shirts are so fucking gay haha.
I am 40 and i think your generation is fucked up.
You will all end up super skinny with no strengh sucking each other dick.

I deadlift 4 plate tho and I barely train for it.

>40 years old
>Posting on Veeky Forums - an edgy fashion board for teenagers

You're the one who probably sucks dick lad

>Flexible dieting aka IIFYM
>Customized training for people with no experience aka linear progression
>no calorie counting but somehow still legit diet program, trust me

You're selling something that can be found in the Veeky Forums sticky. Fuck off.

i cant tell if this is an ebin ruse or if youre actually autistic.

literally the best look for a t-shirt if you're fit. manages to look loose/DGAF and fitted at the same time.

you dont believe the cut of a shirt can have an effect on how it looks on you? A shirt that fits boxy through the waist and has long disproportional sleeves can make anyone look bad.

no, t shirts can definitely be cut in unflattering ways

you do not have the same body as ryan gosling

the same t shirt he wore will not look like that on you

instead of obsessing over someone that actually looks good you should go out and find what works for your own body

did i say i did? that wasnt the argument and I have a really good body and I could easily rock that t shirt. A shitty t shirt still wont look as good on gosling as a quality one with a good fit. Same goes for anyone

The Tee is Levis Vintage CLothing 1930s bay Meadows Tee

nah its not, the stitching is different. This was already debunked

"roll neck" or "raw edge" will get you close

>55 posts
>5 actual recommendations
Why is Veeky Forums so shit now bros

for a muscular person, and on the "affordable" level, I can highly recommend asos for basic cotton tees - better fit than hm/uniqlo/zara/other retailers in that price range

How is the material?
I'm currently in love with uniqlo supima cotton tees, the cut isn't the best but they feel really nice