Sad to see u go

well, the time has come. i have decided to stop visiting this board.

it's been good, youve taught me a lot of things, good and bad. i've learned to develop my own personal style and somewhat gain knowledge of what i think looks good, and what doesn't (mostly due to the waywts)

i have decided that this board is just too immature for me now. the amount of memes, the is this Veeky Forums is that Veeky Forums, the CPs, the rick, the 1 or 2 mediocre fits per 300 replies, and overall just the jokey-memey atmosphere that this place has is driving me nuts. i realized this when i come to the first page and hide literally every thread.

so, farewell Veeky Forums, its been a good ride. ive been browsing since 2009 and its sad to see you go like this. we can still be friends, and i will check on the state of the board, but i will not be browsing or posting.

thank you for all you have done for me.... ily

Bye poop

your post actually made me sad
goodbye friend ;c

How you gonna check on the state of it without browsing tho. Isn't that the same thing

>he comes to Veeky Forums for maturity and not memes
>he thinks we care if he leaves
>he posts anime
>he's leaving for the legitimate cause of personal development
>he has a will to live

What were you even doing here fampachi zirachi thb

See you space cowboy

i cant just abandon my own thread so easily...

goodbye friends i hope u ahve good fits to come

well i consider a monthly drop-in different from daily browsing, also i will not post anymore. i will only do this because of the attachment i have formed to Veeky Forums itself. its like when u break up with a girl then ask her how shes doing one day. u use to be fucking and going on dates and holding hands but now its limited to a hello and goodbye. just as i was influenced by Veeky Forums at one time, and i no longer am.

>quick on the offensive
>says 'we' even tho cares about me :(
>not anime
>why do you come here then?
>if u do not have a will to live and are still alive you are weak
>posts a meme rapper
>uses meme words

u people are the reason why im leaving. its clear that ur underage and it makes me sad that u talk down to me when ive been here for so much longer than u.

its like my ex gf has moved on to a new dude who dresses in stan smiths uniqlo and supreme

ik im contradicting myself by continuing to post, but i cant let her go this easy.....

>it makes me sad that u talk down to me when ive been here for so much longer than u.

Lmao friendo why would you ever think you browsing a fashion meme image board on a Bolivian hairdressing forum for 7 years give you any authority or due respect? You're a fucking joke my man. Imho it's elitists like yourself who make this website shit. But hey, I'm just a le noovag eh lollocopter xd

You fucking triggered me man. That's the longest shit post I've ever typed. Dang. You're welcome back anytime btw. Ly.

You sound like an idiot, and that anime you posted is tacky and nerdy and atrocious to the point of being embarrassing to even have had temporarily in your possession. This board continues to have great inspo and threads, but you probably need something less playful and more dorky.

Enjoy Reddit.

ly2

mostly ad hominem, and i partly agree with the inspo threads, but most of them are just rehashes of the same look. i feel like my time on Veeky Forums has showed me these looks many many times over, without much progression. also, you are not very nice. if u get offended by this thread then u are the ones who took Veeky Forums from me with ur memes :(

just for the sake of my own entertainment, what designers are u currently following?

what other sites will you use? I want off this hell board

i was thinking styleforum. saw a couple pretty good fits mostly conservative style though. otherwise i will just follow runways on my own.

wew, what a shame. we lost 1 anonymous poster

see you next week

>super gay "emo chibi love" anime pic straight from deviantart or whatever
>using "u" instead of "you"
>leaving instead of posting quality advice from your 7 years of experience to try to improve things
good riddance

u dont quit fashion

see u next week

mostly ad hominem, but i will address your last point.

get rid of the memes and repetition.
>inb4 muh Veeky Forums muh memes

internet fashion boards are only an aspect of fashion

seriously its almost like u guys getting triggered because u are the memers.

you didn't address my last point though
>get rid of the memes
"memes" in the sense of comedic tropes have been around long before the internet was created
>get rid of the repetition
what does this even mean, not posting the same threads repeatedly? i generally agree, but there's no way you can come up with original thread ideas every single time. i mean, look at /r9k/
besides that, there's no real way to do it since it's impossible for everyone who visits this board to know about every thread that has been made about whatever they're posting. if you can't handle memes and repetition maybe the internet isn't for you

dude no one cares just fucking leave

whats ur point? the fact that they predate the internet doesnt nullify the fact that they lower the quality of the content posted. i mean look at the dumbass in the waywt "Thoughts?" like cmon

as far as repetition, i was mostly thinking about the repetition of looks or people who copy other people's style, or the reposting of images in inspo, or the repetition of looks in inspo (___core, ___wave). these looks were interesting at first, but nothing new is coming forth.

i understand the repetition of functional threads like runway generals rick generals and waywt (even though it is a joke) but threads like ___ Veeky Forums? are shit.

ive been on the internet long enough to accurately judge the state of this board in comparison with its past state as well as the state of other forums.

fuck off nigger

well, feel free to leave instead of continuing to talk to us then, since you're obviously set in your beliefs

Eyo man just sayin that Uli K is fucking great so nice effay music taste

you'll be back
nobody can stay away from this place for long