Cropping vs cuffing

I've been cuffing my pants for a while now, but I just recently got a pair of acne jeans and got them sewn to fit at the bottom. I really like the look, even tho sometimes I feel like they're a bit too short. What is your opinion on cropping vs cuffing?

cropped>cuffed
although ridiculously huge breaks are going to be the next big thing

I'm not a native english speaker, so this might be a dumb question, but what does huge breaks mean?

like this

Looks ridiculously if you ask me

thats what people said about cropped pants

Touché

Cropped pants have an aesthetic quality to them though, they're form fitting.

Baggy pants have an aesthetic quality to them, they're free flowing.

Times change. Cropped pants used to be called highwaters. They were a trend in the 60s. If you wore them in the 90s when breaks were last in fashion, you'd be ridiculed.

but that aesthetic quality is basically designed to ruin the bottom of the pants, its incredible sloppy if you ask me. loads of fashionable people still wore cropped pants in the nineties and we don't make fun of them like we do people who wore the huge breaks, shit looked ridiculous. it could be argued this is just because the slimmer look is in now, but it always has been in the fashion world. can't really think of a time in modern fashion that incredibly baggy pants were as popular as a slim, well-fitted pair. cropped is just a much cleaner, more timeless look imo

also cropped is way better than cuffed, hands down the best way to go w low top shoes imo, and some high tops. i guess anything you aren't tucking your pants into. cuffs only look good if u want a kind of rugged aesthetic, and there super easy to fuck up

how old are you?

Just give it a while

It already has been for a while at least among the people up to date

Whether itll trickle down to the masses like the average tumblr kid who knows

Also another for cropped >cuffed

>if you crop them you can never go back
otherwise idc about cropping vs cuffing

also on the subject of breaks, while i agree with that cropped is more utilitarian and therefore looks aesthetically better despite trends, i also agree that styles change and our thinking changes with them, so i'm dreading the return of breaks

>loads of fashionable people still wore cropped pants in the nineties and we don't make fun of them like we do people who wore the huge breaks

i feel like maybe you weren't around in the 90s.

No they are not, theyre gonna be fucking ugly

this, as much as the teenagers on Veeky Forums hate it

notice how the one guy wearing breaks moved on to baggy jeans after breaks mainstsreamed.

>implying any of these pictures have anything to do with fashion

breaks look fucking awesome

Cuffed and with breaks? They must be ridiculously long

Doesn't look bad doe.

again, how old are you?

How come 'again'? Why?

Turning twelve next month desu.

Christ you're all idiots. It all depends on fit, proportion, and styling. Cropped looks good when you're sockless, the pants are fitted, and the rest of you look business casual. Full break looks good with streetwear. People need to stop trying to chase trends and instead, attempt to incorporate new ideas into their wardrobe.

im for cuffed due to the versatility but i agree that huge breaks are coming in

i already have a few pants for it and im ready for the hype train

Sloppy and disgusting

Where can I find nice cropped pants for them tho? They're hardly anywhere.

Men*

I have to agree with this and Im wearing cuffed pants right now. I would modify them but I dont want to risk fucking it up because these are proepr suit pants.

asos. The trend will last about as long as the pants.

Ridiculously long breaks can be cool

>leave the house in these fresh, beautiful pants.
>return home in the evening, the bottom 3 inches have holes and are covered in grime that will never be able to be washed out.

looks nice in a photo tho.

I've been on this for a minute now please don't become a meme

jfc never cuff unless your socks will be showing. Get them altered.

both have their places imo.

pants break will come back for sure. more options is a good thing

also more pants break

bad pants for it imo
you need wools or thick cottons for a nice flowing break, no crumply shit

some nice textures

yang li ss17 really played with this concept well. loved that show

mongo master race.

need me some of his shoes asap

the break is the height at which the pants hit the show. a big break means the pants look like theyre way too long, but theyre meant to hit that low.

yoox --> brand 8 --> moccasins (dunno why under that section)

I hope you guys are right. I'm tired of people trying to show off their ankles while wearing pants. I've always thought it looked goofy.

not quite the same family