Effay assecories

pic obviously semi related

post more pics like this for inspo, effay pencils, flashlights, just basic shit with cool designs

Other urls found in this thread:

rushfaster.com.au/product/madera/poquito-wallet-cherry/11287/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice cuckold starter set.

It's really bulky, but I think it's the coolest full frame DSLR

Watchfags will deride this choice, but :

Is that a wallet on the top left? Where can I get it?

Noice.

Mandera Poquito

doubt you are in Aus, but here is where I found it.
rushfaster.com.au/product/madera/poquito-wallet-cherry/11287/

Junkers max bill is good m8

Get rid of those laces man holy crap

>carries lenses, no camera

Wut

Thank you, & I found a similar one on Amazon

why are you on this board

Literally just post anything arranged in a rough grid on a wooden surface

How did he take the picture

dental floss. i never see any edc pics with fucking dental floss. but ya'll always have lip balm as if you live in a constant state of dry wind.

>two watches

Who the fuck carries dental floss around

Where are you going to use floss more than lip balm

Have you ever been outside

I'm always out you absolute nonce. I eat during the day. I floss after I eat. Your retarded lip balm addiction 1. isnt good for your lips anyway and 2. won't hide your trash teeth or bad breath. Literally fuck the fuck off and learn to live.

Kek

>Makeup
>cuck
Blind /pol/tard pls fuck off.

Whats the most effay burner phone?

I need a new wallet, Veeky Forums.

Machine era co wallet in brass

>not a flip phone

I don't think so buddy, pic related is obviously superior

are dragon dildos Veeky Forums? i-im a boy...

Well, just pretends you like girls for the next 15 years and move to a city like LA & you can secretly like dildos just don't tell your gf.

what is this

i just got one. regretted it instantly. first instinct was to get a slp card holder, but i balked, because i thought friends/senpai would give me shit if they saw it. such is life. living for others only makes you unhappy.

Fuck, now that is a sexy as fuck phone
w2c?
So bored of the pleb iphone and all the other plebby mass produced and consumed phones t b h

Is it true that today's Los Angeles could be called the Sodom and Gomorrah of today?

Had to look that shit up because I haven't read the bible since I was a little kid scared of the new testament, but a city would be a good way to hide guys sexuality, have a gf and do regular stuff in the day and then get fucked by 4 guys at night, so perhaps you are right..

What are some good key organization accessories. All of these are essential and this shit is getting old...

Keybar

what is that 8 keys? how can that possibly be essentialy?

Dead
Shitty
Laboring
Redundant

Canikons are not Veeky Forums

>apartment key
>apartment mailbox key
>parents house key
>grandparents house key (they are old and I check up on them a lot)
>3 work related keys
>car key and fob

>better glass
>very wide range of focal lengths
>usually better sensors

I still would love to have a GR tho

I agree with all of those points, but as an everyday carry, a mirror less is a more practical accessory. I recently picked up a GR, but my dslr isn't going anywhere

>fossil watches

burn in hell

nothing will save you until you get a new car that has the key/keyless integrated into a single fob, or ditch the car altogether.

alternatively, get a valet key ring so you can leave the car key at home when you don't need it.

alternatively, keep everything on a single ring and seperate them (home keys, office keys) by inserting a spacer of some kind between them or by using key top covers (key top covers almost universally look like shit, but are very functional).

use a valet key chain with a ring for your apartment/mailbox/car/work and a detachable ring for rents/grandparents homes. keep the rents/grandparents keys in your car's glovebox, assuming you always drive to see them.