Veeky Forums body

I'm fat, Veeky Forums.

210lbs 6"0 fat.

How do I into an Veeky Forums body the quickest way possible?

Will do my best, promise.

Coffee, adderall, cigarettes
Avoid breads and white rice
Try eating yams -- sweet, can eat as much as you like.

>Trying eating yams

RIP Yams

>quickest way possible?

Surgery

Try eating right and being active ya nerd

Why adderalls?

it's a stimulant, so it suppresses your appetite

Snort amphetamine in large doses and do exercise for a few months. You'll get thin.

Start off with a ~1500 calorie diet including lots of protein to fill you up. Progressively decrees the amount of food you eat. You will get used to not needing a lot of food. However, don't all of a sudden starve yourself. Considering your weight, you like food. You will be less likely to binge right away if you start out with ~1500 calories.
Black coffee, cigarettes, adderall, vyvanse, gum and water will help with appetite.

and how the fuck do I acquire it?

Find someone with a prescription for it. They'll probably have ADD or ADHD. You could probably also find a dealer. If you're near a college campus it'll be easier

>I'm fat, Veeky Forums.

whats wrong with yams
literally eat as much as you want
you'll just shit the excess out

start now with keto. should drop 20 pounds minimum by mid october. spend this time reading up about beginning gym routines. buy a gym membership on halloween. should be a decently quiet time to get to know the layout and map out your routine, maybe try out a few short sets to see about what weights you'll need to start at. start going to the gym every day. make it a habit. even if you're only lifting 3 or 4 days a week, just walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes. you need to go every day to form the habit, or else you will start skipping the gym because you're sore. then a week will pass, then two. by joining the gym in november, you'll have two months to get into your routine before the crowd of new years resolutioners join. by thanksgiving you should be down to 180. by christmas, 175. when the new year hits, you're in control of your life. you can decide if you want to start building mass, or if you want to continue cutting to a lower bodyfat% first. this will determine if you stay on keto or start a more balanced, "normal" diet.

spend the next couple days learning about keto. start august first. the first few days will be difficult. you'll have a headache on day 2 or 3 or 4. it will pass. pay attention to things like getting enough water, potassium, magnesium, etc. take a multivitamin. take fish oil. go read. don't be afraid to read the sticky on reddit/keto. there's a good calculator there you'll want to start with.

You are what you eat; eat lots of vegetables, less meat and carbs and your body will adjust. That's probably the healthiest way to lose weight.

If you're desperate you could always start smoking/do drugs/develop an eating disorder. Most ppl from /thinspo/ will advice and inspire you on that.

Also, don't think you'll get thin just by exercising; losing weight is 95% diet.

also: junk food and semi-prepared food is out. Always.

How to get prescribtion for adderall?

The guy in ops pic is asap yams hence the mention of yams.

hoe effective is pot if I wanna lose some weight? I read that helps to boost metabolism but fucking munchies are hell, man

The answer for you lazy fucks is in this thread, but by all means keep doing what you're doing and pretending it'll be different this time.

huh?

noted, but srsly. yams are a good substitute for the fleshy carbs you'd usually seek out to satisfy you

just distract yourself
weed won't make you lose weight though

step 1- have ADD

I just stopped smoking, because every time I got high I would go out and buy fast food or some shit.

Adderall desu.

I have ADHD and take it everyday and I look like a fucking Saint Laurent model.

First of all go to the gym you fuckhead
second stop eating anything you can fucking buy in vending machine
only drink water or coffee or tea
eventually start intermittent fasting and make sure to hit all your macros
8% body fat here and Veeky Forums