So I ordered a pair of Acne jeans thinking they were supposed to be premium quality and shit but they're pretty bad...

So I ordered a pair of Acne jeans thinking they were supposed to be premium quality and shit but they're pretty bad. Loose threads everywhere. Definitely returning.

What's actually worth it at this price? No MFA fedora tier raw cardboard shit please.

You buy it for the fit and the brand. Only buy on sale.

APC denim is some of the best quality and fit I have ever owned

Also, April 77 if you want more of that rocker look

W2C jeans like the max stay cash black but with a mid rise and also keeps its color super well

How does APC's denim compare to Acne's denim?

same old "high quality basics" bullshit

Veeky Forums likes them because they're skinny. that's pretty much it... low waisted as fuck too.

don't fall for it

Get nudie jeans on sale instead

Hell yeah dude. I bought a pair of dictator warsaw raws because they were on sale and they feel great.

I like my APCs a lot, quality of the denim is great imo. Don't pay more than $150 though

Does anybody know if April 77 has an online US store? I can't seem to find one.

balmain has some of the best quality
find a sale and get some
no need to get bikers if you're not into memes

Just april77.fr

It also hasn't been updated since FW15.

i have a handful of acne jeans, never had a problem

collects more lint than my other jeans, loose thread the day i bought it. Fits a bit long buy yea.

For some reason whenever I go there, it only lists the prices in euros.

You got a bad batch. My Acne Stay Cash have the perfect fit, still holding up well. We'll see how they compare to my APCs that are coming in.

$87 on grailed brand new :)

Yeah retard it's a French company. It cost me $33 to ship my jeans to the states.

just pay an extra 200 for slp denim?

go ksubi senpai

And good jeans that aren't low cut?

If you ordered online without checking them irl or doing tons of research online you totally deserve it, you're stupid. People are always complaining about their quality because they expect something super special when it isn't actually like that. Next time try to check what you buy in real life-

I have dr.denim jeans
I like them, skinny straight fit
pretty thicc and heavy
supposedly they bleed like crazy though, I have only washed once

So I'm thinking about copping something from there, but I need to now, do I have to convert sizes to American or is it already done? And are to size?

the high quality acne is made in italy

some are imported from crappy eastern european countries or asia

Am I complete pleb for saying Levi's are decent? I have a pair that's 6 years old that this point, never a lose thread anywhere. Admittedly this one pair of pants is my only experience with them, but I'd go back, especially if I was on a low budget.

I can't speak for other fits but my dictator warsaw raws are sized perfectly. Just pick a fit that matches your body type.