Sup boyos. I'm going to my first concert tomorrow and I don't know what to wear...

Sup boyos. I'm going to my first concert tomorrow and I don't know what to wear. Its and outdoor venue in upstate New York so it'll be like 80-85 degrees. Its also a rap concert pic related. What wear?

yo gottis fucking head

comfy shit, and stuff you dont mind ruining

>g-eazy

how about wearing a noose?

this desy

couldnt have picked or more plebtier show to go to

I don't even like G Eazy. I've been a fan of Logic for a while. He's like my favorite artist. I. Could give a fuck about the rest of them.

I'm going to Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa. That's more pleb imo. Got the tickets for free tho.

nothing kys

>g-eazy
>logic

kek how about u try "taste in music" on for size

FULL RICK

hating someone else's music taste is immature and pathetic, nothing wrong with liking logic even if you think he's cringy he might relate to him in some way.

bad taste is bad taste however you wanna spin it.

G-Eazy is only Veeky Forums if you also listen to black artists too.

Logic is almost as bad. YG is the only one worth seeing there.

If you're going to that concert you should be going for the white women

>going to a concert with g-eazy in it
only thing holding me from telling you to kys is because logic is semi-good, nice pleb taste in music kiddo

>black artists
>mexican intellectuals

logic is semi-good until you listen to the artists he shamelessly bites from and realize his only talent is being able to rap fast and has no artistic ability whatsoever

>when anime kids talk about rap

logic is super super cringe my friend. It's actually kinda sad that almost every white rapper is on the same level. Don't know who g-easy is but it sounds too similar to eazy e so he already has a horrible first impression

you should just think about killing yourself if you envisaged to see g-eazi and logic in concert

+ "first concert"? what are you, 10yo??

>snoop doggy dogg
>pleb

chose one

Wear shoes you dont mind getting ruined, some comfy jeans, a light tee

Just pretty much whatever you don't care about since it WILL get ruined if its nice.

>G-Eazy

HAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

[spoiler]have fun! But next time to try listen to some real rap music try Kendrick Lamar, Earl Sweatshirt, or any Chiraq savage. This is white people music and light-skin trash.[/spoiler]

>Hating on logic
you guys are the ones that told disney he wouldn't be shit

what

kek

man this whole thread is blowing my mind

i didnt realize these were the type of people i was communicating with

YG AND GOTTI ARE BIGGER THAN G EAZY AND LOGIC WHAT THE FUCK DELETE THIS

Wear Yo Gotti's head OP

YG is dope, fuck logic, fuck g eazy,

Wow, this thread gave me cancer. Congrats Veeky Forums, even /x/, /b/, & /pol/ are better than you.

this im actually really taken back by this thread

post after post of cringe

suburban white kid game one hunnit

OP here, I got one comment that actually related to my question. The rest were shitting on my taste in music. Never change Veeky Forums.

the op was cringy too though

Not really sure how, but okay. At least I remained relevant and wasn't a dick.

g-eazy is shit
kys

Do you want me to break it down for you?

>sup boyos
Lol you already sound like a fuckwit
>going to my first concert
Are you fucking 14? Who even calls rap shows concerts anyway jfc let's not even start on how cringe the lineup itself is
>plss spoonfeed me what to wear
How about wearing whatever trash you normally wear? No one even knows what you own or what you look like this place isn't your fuckin blog.

>top
Plain black or grey shirt with simple windbreaker or camo windbreaker
>pants
Adidas sweatpants (tiro 15) or fuccboi khakis
>shoes
all black af1 or other type of Jordan's
>accessories
SnapBack (if you think you can pull it off and it's not a tacky piece of shit)

OP is mega fuccboi but gotta love logic

Polo. Ralph. Lauren.

>Lamar
>not light skin trash