Are motorcycles effay?

and are certain kinds more effay than others

-supersports
-cafe racers
-cruisers (like harley davidson)
-nakeds (FZ-09)

What do y'all think?

Cafe racers

Cruisers work well if you are heavy-set/tall/fat.
Can't say for the others, but I find sportbikes and racers to be shit-tier, with fake polyester motorcross wannabe's shitting up any biking meetups/road trips. They are also more prone to accidents than people on cruisers who actually care about their style.

Are you retarded? harleys are for fags desperate for attention. Harley riders ride to for the bragging rights, other bikes are okay but harleys and cruisers are most certainly not cool.

trying to be cool is never cool. That's why Harley Davidson aren't effay.

Oh harley fag's who bought brand new ones from their daddy's trust funds are attention seeking faggot,s but the people who build their own frame and care about how the bike looks more than how they look, or on par are bro-tier.

Cafe racers are shit and for fucking posers.

Getting this tomorrow

Nice, perfect beginner bike. Just make sure that you take the class if you've never ridden before.

Someone posted this in one of the last threads because aside from a couple bits I'm in love with it.

>had to lay'er down

every harley rider has said this at least once in their life

I think the Dax is effay albeit small.

But it has a lot of good cred, mostly thanks to Dax Riders who make amazing french house and funk/electro music.

it's just a popular ride to have too.

I think any motorcycle is inherently cool thanks to it still being a relatively niche mode of transport/past time; the likes of James Dean only accentuated the biker image.

You're probably not cool if you ride a large adventure bike, with an equally large beard and belly. In which case, stick to sports (you like going fast), nakeds (you're a hooligan) or cafe racer/specials (you like to ride to different artisan coffee shops, rather than the twisties).

Gear isn't always power ranger tier either; dainese for example, offer leather jackets, skinny Kevlar jeans and boots that can look good on and off your bike.

Just get a full faced helmet at least, don't fuck up your pretty face in a crash with an open one.

For every day usage in urbanized areas a 250 Enduro super silenced.
It being silent, comfortable and usable are the main critetria. Looks is a plus you don't have to neglect.

This is sexy and nothing will ever convince me otherwise

I was about to post that. It's so awesome.
See harley fags...this is the definition of cool you fools.

yeah this is way better than a harley.

I wish I had $900...

What you guys think about scooters? I just copped this for $450.

do u deliver pizzas

I wish

streetfighter, cafe racers and scramblers are Veeky Forums

also classic harley bobbers

I like scooters. I had this Kymco Vitality back when I was in high school. I kinda miss it. same color scheme as well (red/silver).

>Streetfighter.
Good god this but it might be a little bit much in terms of horsepower for a Veeky Forumsggot.

Cafe racers are Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums as fuck.

Can anybody tell me names of these bikes they all look pretty good.

I'd cop for 800, just cause you never pay asking price, seems good but doesn't look street legal but blinkers and mirrors are not much.

Dual sports from the 90's are the most effay

Honda CB350

fuccboi tier

cafe

what about SuMo?

>twf I'll never be effay

that is good scootscoot, but they are rare

yes

This is my new harley. I've had choppers, I've as sports. This is my favorite.

>suicide clutch

Most fucking heinous, not effay at all

I mean if you take out the fact that you're more likely to lose a leg/die from riding one and it's Veeky Forums

What about manlet bikes like this?
Are they Veeky Forums ?

Digging this. Little less Honda branding and it'd be 10/10

+44 7908 187270

dream baiku :^(

Yeah I guess they are.

One of my very close friends died on his r1 though so I don't like em personally.

>only harley makes cruisers....

Ppl actually believe this.

And wtf does effay mean?

lurk more

Are supermotos effay?

I'm not a faggot. So im not gonna lurk this board

in my neighborhood, it's all fuckos on sports bikes racing up and down my street, doing wheelies in traffic on sundays in big groups, etc.

then again, a few years back i lived next to a harleyfag who would start up his shit and run it/rev it for 20 minutes before going anywhere. after midnight? yep. 7am on the weekend? yep.

i love the look of bikes, but i swear to fucking god i want to take a baseball bat to you all anytime i see you in a residential hood.

as i type this i hear the high pitched sound of a sportbike going by.

god fuck you all.

Have you tried being an adult and asking him to stop being a sperg?

and

>never have really been interested in motorcycles
>freshman year of college
>see a lot of bikes around because college campus
>walk past this old honda nighthawk everyday in between classes
>this thing for some reason was so attractive to me and surprised me because I never like bikes before
>caught the owner one day, talked to me about it
>interested in bikes ever since

one day I will own one, Veeky Forums, one day. Right now my bike waifu is the honda cb500x, or any of the 90s cb500s

promised myself if I graduate school with a job i'd get myself a bike (despite right now having fantasies of taking the msf course ASAP and then selling everything I have, dropping out of university and then traveling across the US with my bike - although I'm pretty sure this is just an escapism coping mechanism for my crippling depression)

god i don't even know how I got to this thread, i didn't even realize I was in Veeky Forums thought I was in Veeky Forums but just saw this shit on the home page because I'm bored fuck me Veeky Forums

it was a few years ago, i was renting, and he was a condo owner. didn't feel it was my place to complain. don't know if the other neighbors did, as i bought my own place elsewhere.

You sound like an ineffective adult

its a very nice bike, but not fast. it shouldn't matter because you get 70mpg.
but its not the size mate, its what you do with it.
i get groceries on mine.

oh and if you plan crossing the country on this bike, get a new handlebar, stock one vibrates like a bitch. easily the best thing I've done to it.

>on Veeky Forums
>not being a manchild

>Fucking nobike beta cuckbois looking for approval on things they know nothing about

not with that stock bashplate

Yet you're already here, posting.

>Are motorcycles effay?

No

A green kawasaki is so fuckin sick.

Thats a nice bike user