Derbies

Decent black derbies?

willing to spend up to £150

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/Loake-R384-Black-Plain-Tie-Shoes-Welted-Rubber-Commando-Sole-F-Fitting-/172274027065?var=&hash=item281c550a39:m:m9CRYVdK75YkWYI-CQskDAA
solovair-shoes.com/product/black-gibson-shoe-black-sole/
pediwear.co.uk/grenson/products/8091.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

doc monos

Too tumblery, looking for something with a normal sole

>decent black derbies
>willing to spend up to £150
Pick one.

Really doe, you're basically asking something impossible. Either buy used pair or docs. Maybe some outlet loake, but I don't think they are what you're looking for.

lmao 150 poor piece of shit

I appreciate that my budget is fairly low, but I need some shoes and I have a lot of things to pay for all of a sudden

You can't get any leather shoe of non shit quality for this money, except for forlife doc martens maybe.

Buy white sneakers and save up for a decent shoe.

You misunderstand, I need a pair of derbies. I have plenty of sneakers. I can afford to buy an expensive pair of derbies later on, however at this current moment in time I am constrained by both budget and time and am thus forced to purchase an inferior quality shoe. Resultingly, I would appreciate some suggestions of the non shit kind in terms of what kinds of shoe I can purchase.

Be assured that come the month after next I will buy myself something nice from Crockett and Jones or JM Weston

You literally cannot get anything for worth buying for that money except 1461 mono Docs. They're a classic shoe, get them.

The sole is inappropriate for the environment that I need these shoes for.

i feel you, i want some nice non glossy, slim sole derbies :(

tbvh you probably can get something good for 150 which is actually like 200 freedom dollars youre just being an elitist thats uninterested in anywhere between cheap - expensive derbies

what's op size?

You might be correct, post an example.

why don't they make these in half sizes :(((

Clarks desert london?

Holy shit w2c middle right?

does anybody here own the derby shines? what do u think of em

8 or 9 UK

ebay.co.uk/itm/Loake-R384-Black-Plain-Tie-Shoes-Welted-Rubber-Commando-Sole-F-Fitting-/172274027065?var=&hash=item281c550a39:m:m9CRYVdK75YkWYI-CQskDAA

damir doma

Is suede an option?
You could get some cheap-ass mall suede shoes with a formalish but still rubber sole, and upgrade later.

I'm hoping for plain black leather.

Essentially I want the APC Classic Derby but a bit cheaper.

I'm liking the look of some Loakes at the moment

what's a good casual derby alternative to 1461 docs?

Is it casual if it's real leather?

ye

What about cos derbie shoes, they're for 124€

I mean 135

i wouldnt trust cos' shoes desu considering their clothes
jus save up for something nice

You want a shoe you're going to replace after one month? What the fuck, just buy some H&M then, or better yet, don't buy anything and just wait that one month. What a fucking waste.

Red Wing postman

If you're looking at the Loakes above, those in the pic are a bit less plastic-looking, and in your price range, but you'll have to ask if they're still making them in black.

He has to somehow go to work in that month too.
Unless he finds some way to never show his bare feet to other people.

So wear whatever shoes you already own.

(me)
hello

nobody likes shiney even faker leather.
no need for the extra plastic on top of the fake plastic.

solovair-shoes.com/product/black-gibson-shoe-black-sole/
$10 over your budget but good shoe

Nigga if I had some beat up black shoes to wear for a month then I fucking wouldn't waste £150 on some crappy shoes I'm going to throw away soon

I like these but the sole is a bit too casual

What does Veeky Forums think of the Loake Wycombe?

pediwear.co.uk/grenson/products/8091.php
if you can hangle brogues