Jacket/outerwear general

Sooner or later im gonna have to go jacket shopping for fall so post inspo!

Milspo, denim jackets, and teachwear jackets would be appreciated

Dumping

I posted another thread but nobodys answered

any ID on this jacket? Style,brand, where to find one, ect?

meme

No u

overdyed flectarn jacket. it's a custom piece

price and place to maybe have one made for me?

The jacket goes anywhere from 15-50 dollars usually, at milsurp sites.
Dye, the creator sold it on grail and said to get to that effect took 2 days and 30 dollars worth of dye to overpower the original pattern.

Maybe you could ask someone who knows what they're doing, but it would have to be a person, because businesses don't tend to do this.

Can anyone tell me what the sizing on this is like or got any fit pics?

nigga what?
Im just not seeing it. Looks more like a basic slate trench coat to me

You can buy overdyed flecktarns on ebay and etsy, though dylon and the standard jacket is much cheaper

what does the standard jacket look like? I found the dylon and they look pretty good, fairly priced too

i'd like to know this too, been considering it but it seems like it fits HUGE and boxy

This is obvisiuly the wrong coat you inbred. The one in OP's picture is an fleck parka. A very standard and mass produced piece. It was then overdyed to achieve that color Do some moar research.

show me a pic of one then, because (aside from the cameo pattern) they dont look the same. The fleck parka and flecktarns have hoods and zippers/pouches. the one in OPs pic doesnt and looks more like a trench coat
as the other user said its probably a custom piece and since the OP pic is from a tv show they probably had wardrobe make something

LITERALLY this one
And by literally I don't mean figuratively. The only custom work was removing the flags and maybe some other details, but it's the exact same down to the buttons.

I dont know man, I can kind of see if but the pockets on the front seem to be throwing me off. Maybes its just seeing it side by side as cameo next to grey

How much do you think it would cost to do a dye job like that? Im now interested in getting one

No idea, I just found the jacket I'm not the guy you were talking to. But I'm sure there are DIY guides on google.

But if you're still not sure if it's the same look at
>the hoodie
>epaulets
>number of buttons
>number of pockets
>buttons on the pockets
>the sewing details on the waist
>the brown stripe above the left breast pocket

Pretty sure it's a DIY dye job. Dyeing surplus military parkas used to be really popular around here, especially on the DIY thread. There's probably tutorials online.

What are some quality leather companies? I ride a motorcycle and like my skin where it is. I'm okay with spending upper-mid range, but I'm also not going to shell out an extra thousand because of, "Look how many extra buttons we fit on this one."

what kind of leather? i imagine cowhide for durability. overland is good but they dont have many styles, mostly cafe racers. vanson has traditional marlon brando styles. schottnyc is the original company for leather jackets, but their price shows. huge selection though

if youre okay with spending, look into small leather companies. it'll cost more, but the shit will be top tier. probably

id

what is left?

it's like a navy m65

is kinnaman fa

pretty fa if you ask me. Im the original OP of that pic and as soon as I saw the jacket in the killing I wanted one. I figured it was some kind of custom job though

pretty sure it's from JCrew