Its pretty much guaranteed that in the next few years were gonna see a huge resurgence of right wing politics

its pretty much guaranteed that in the next few years were gonna see a huge resurgence of right wing politics

what sort of fashion will come from this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo-0ytcEXKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oversized suits

cancer core

Autism-core
Edge-core
These statistics make no sense within the confines of this discussion but I'm gonna present them anyways-core

fashion won't be affected by this

three-inches-of-bone-between-brow-and-brain-core

ugly liberals

bomber jackets?
harrington jackets?
pea coats?
shaven heads?
track jackets?
i guess

nah skinhead revival is cringe worthy

it can be pulled off sometimes

no it cant. leave it in the past please

your a idiot no we wont. its just at its highest point now it wont rise more wtf do you want literal adolf hitler shit? fucking fetishist right wing people like you are disgusting you don't care if you win or loose in politics you just want to get off on nazi power play shit.

I can't really see how this statement makes me liberal as it does not include any opinion of stricte political or ideological kind and it does not imply that I support any movement.
That being said, I didn't expect any people with intelectual capabilities in this kin of thread anyway

>he doesnt see that trump is just the beginning

kek poor little jew boy.

shut yous obtuse angled pale chalk board complexion yellow teethed Veeky Forums loser mouth up

you realize this is the first right movement to grain traction since 1945......

80 years of white guilt gonna ejaculate on your face all at once you stupid dog

you deserve it to you ugly pig skinned hitler bolselvik propoganda subhuman model headed looking jewish piece of shit

i would love to knock u out

i hate hitler as much as i hate you. black scum

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo-0ytcEXKg

dj khaled will save the white race

Too bad you have no means to achieve that my little angry fellow.

whats your adress ill make you loyal

Yeah you know what we are also going to see a "surge" in?

raising average temperatures.

probably light colored bullshit.

traditional stuff like shirts and pants

it will when trump sends all creatives and artists to the reeducation camps

ill make you loyal you pavement monkey

>creatives

dude cool word... you're pretty hip

lmao loser. your art sucks

fuck off aut-rightist

if this thread was ramsay's kitchen you would be getting shouted down right now

i hope you know that little cuck

Why is it that the alt-right posters in this thread post like genuine retards?

left wing intellectual detected

you smart

>Create thread about right wing politics/nationalism/conservatism.
>Autism and arguing ensues every time

I'm not a detective but the evidence suggests that you guys might be retarded.

because they are actual retards. if you're born white in a first world suburb you have all the advantages in the world. if you end up as a poor white adult you are a complete failure of a human being. obviously then it must be the fault of niggers/kikes/women/mexicans/whatever

although id knock u out 1 on 1

Yep, alt rightists by and large don't give a fuck about looking effay.

i could knock you out

why are you so fucking autistic man. no i really doubt you could. usually people like you who are racist to minoritys are weak pussys in real life. i bet you wouldn't stand a chance against a black guy

Even if he could knock us out, who gives a fuck? How autistic do you have to be to keep shouting about punching people on a Chinese little girl cartoon themed website where you post text messages to anonymous people?

lmao you even type like you got a nasally voice

dam your little sphincters are shrivelling right now hey lads top kek

You seem super masculine bro, I'm impressed.

I want to dress more right-wing, for years I fell for the liberal meme and basically look like a nu-male.

I'm thinking of wearing more dress shirts than casual flannels, instead of jeans I'll wear some different kind of pants, wearing smarter footwear too.
I might buy a few blazer too and try and dress more conservatively, the only problem is my long hair.
I've always liked long hair, even before becoming a liberal, I used to be more right-wing when I was younger and it's only recently I've started to feel that way, however, nothing says nu-male liberal cuck more than long hair.
However, I'm not going for the Hitler youth, that's been stolen by the liberals, I am thinking, I will steal the long hair from the liberals now.

lot of foreskins getting chopped up tonight lads lel

holocausting

So nu-right wing = /mfa with nerd hair.

Got it.

say it to my face you'll get folded

Unless you have any better suggestions?

This is the point of this thread.

*says it to your face*

suuure darling, of course you will;
Also, don't forget to take your pills tonight, else you will wet your bed again

kek check the two jewish perverts

you lads need to learn how to clean your dick hey. i can smell the smegma emitting off your deformed jewish cocks from here lol

lot of jewish poofters in this thread hey boiz

trump will send you bolshelvik propoganda looking subhumans back

You won't even get to vote for Trump

fuck up cunt

Gotcha

i bet you look like martin shkreli you perverted jewish faggot

This is the lowest-quality thread I've seen on Veeky Forums in years. Congratulations.

hurts, huh

how much you get paid to say that faggot lmao

bet your some beedy eyed ittle jewish poofter anyway kek

you ham boned nose looking bible artifact fossil skinned jewish poofter eye balls looking like a black marble

you deformed dick genetic disfunction jewish parasatic hairline crooked like a rock road looking 3 eye ball deformed jewish piece of shit

You won't get to vote for Donald Trump.

slavery is a myth...

blacks volunteered for that shit. dont believe check your facts #woke

Joke's on you goyim, at the end of the day we are the ones controlling media, banks, and all of those puppets sitting on high stools.

to bad you got a deformed little dick and your race has never even had a close to normal population size because you are a race of inciles with more sexual issues then the rape wing at a maximum security prison

top kek jewish poofs btfo

damn you #woke him up

wow Ross "The Skull" May on effay

Let's see if I care my fellow. Money and power is all I really need to be happy on this world. btw it was your money, but not any more

fuck up jewish poof

>discussing and blaming jews

Tell tale [sand]nigger post. The whole world is dealing with mud scumbaggery. Look it's teh jews!!

fuck up jewish pooff

you mad? muh ham mad

you sand niggers contribute nothing but grief. so when you redirect at JOOS you are too obvious.

Jews are force of good. You are force of evil.

I can't understand how anybody on /pol/ can even ironically joke about trump winning
the math just doesn't add up; he'd have to get the minority and women votes and win a bunch of swing states

Utah, Alabama, Alaska, Mississippi, yeah he'll take them, but they don't really matter that much in the long run
just like every other election, the vote comes down to Ohio, the Carolinas, and Florida....and there's no way Trump will win all of them
he won't even win his home state

If you could describe the pain in your posterior on a scale from 1 to 10, that would be great. I need this data for my research on baboons, nazis, and other monkeys.

nice redirect attempt jewish poofter

why you making fun of the ahkmeds anyway. they will be your bunk buddies once the trump camps come

maybe if it was bernie he was up against that would be a relevant point

>/int/ crossposting
global 3&6 lads

top banter in this thread

im a cuck myself but even i can see that the cucks have been btfo

Give me your address. I will show up just to see what a wimpy faggot you are irl.

What kind of reaction is that? You are just as much of a violent low life like a nigger.

kek at that one right wing poster in this thread
must suck if even your fellow whites think you are retarded and reject you.

why is he naked. this is sinister

Nice contribution shitlord

Lmao someone hasn't been keeping up to date on the election and the polls on who people are voting for. Go back to your minimum wage job and crying for the bern to save you and your useless degree

also kept bumping the thread to try to stir shit up when no one gave a fuck, and then samefagged to praise himself

Nah senpai there's more than one #woke Whiteman in the this thread.

But there's only one retarded Australian who kept saying he would knock people out and then posted as a 'cuck' to praise his own posts when no one was taking the bait anymore

Talk shit post paystub
I make 32/hr base and the presidential race just started today so no polling is accurate

A new dawn has broken lads. It's time to take our country back.

Deport all Mexicans, with a few exceptions

Wilguen included

Deport all Mexicans

Make an exception for Wilguen

Triggered

This is more of a comment on his shirt but white Americans have no grounds to propogate white nationalism. American whites are a mixture or anglos, celtics, Eastern europeans, slavs, mediteranians, Eastern europeans, and western europeans. How can you promote a race that isno actually a race but collection of races? If you tell aby. Aryan that he's the same as a polak he'll kick your fucking teeth in. American White nationalism is a joke.

nah you can cause at the end of the day europeans created the world, period. No European gets left behind when the clock hits 14:88

friendly reminder that being an alt rightist will never be Veeky Forums no matter how hard you push it

I'm looking at this thread wondering how these tards dress
At least the original fascists had some style

Neither will being a jewish poof lel

I can tell you aren't European by that statement. Tell me, how do you feel about Ashkenazi Jews?

He's Australian

Nice divide and conquer tactic rabbi

There's been some pen to paper on the idea that it'll be religious conservatives and South American immigrants who end up dominating American society in the next couple decades or so, mostly because they tend to have the highest birthrates in American society.

Speaking exclusively for the former group, I imagine we're gonna see a lot of weirdo white people dressing like the Duggar family. I grew up around a lot of families like this, and the fashion is more or less what you'd expect - cheapy shit from Wal-Mart or J.C. Penny, all ill-fitting, all more or less hiding skinnyfat sadness, all "modest" in that it just covers a lot.

White man rising

Norm core rising